Author Topic: Elderly Jew attacked and beaten to death in tel aviv by 8 muzzies& 2Jewish sluts  (Read 6192 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
I don't know if the two sluts were 'russian'. The 19 year old slut apparently is named Or Levi which is not distinctly a russian name. The victim however, was probably born in Russia or Eastern Europe.

According to several Russian-speaking Israeli sites, the 17 year old one was definetely born in Russia.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
I bet the last words this poor man hear were "Itbah al Yahood" - "Death to Jews". This is what passes for "hooliganism" in Israel nowadays. According to media reports: this was not a hate crime - just teenagers having too much to drink. If nothing changed, in 5 years they'll walk. Hopefully by this time a Kahanist government will be in place and these savages will never breathe again.

Yes, let's hope the Kahanists will take power and put an end to this "hooliganism".

I heard that the mother of one of the girls who participated in the lynch tried to prevent her daughter's contacts with those Arabs and informed the police and social services about that. They told her there was nothing bad in her daughter's friendship with the "Arab citizens" and her claims are politically incorrect and illegitimate.

http://evrey.com/sitep/analysis/index.php3#161
(In Russian)
I can't read it but that sounds like Israeli Police.If her parents would have said a follower of Rabbi Kahane 50 vehicles would have come

Yes, and the Israeli legal system is even more evil. The same judge who ordered to jail the teenagers that protested the destruction of Jewish home in Judea & Samaria, sent the 17-year-old slut to house arrest "because she is a minor".
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Yes, and the Israeli legal system is even more evil. The same judge who ordered to jail the teenagers that protested the destruction of Jewish home in Judea & Samaria, sent the 17-year-old slut to house arrest "because she is a minor".

We used to have Vendetta tradition. Too bad we lost it. I hope we'll rediscover it to become free and noble people again.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I hope you're exaggerating. While I totally agree with you they're brainwashed sheep, I wouldn't wish such terrible things on 2 or so millions of Jews.

I'm not exaggerating by much. The blood of thousands and thousands of Jewish men, women, and children is on the hands of these self-hating losers. Being brainwashed isn't an excuse in a court of law, and it isn't an excuse before Hashem. G-d gave everybody free will and choosing to follow the crowd or the government because it's easier to do so might make you a whore, but it certainly doesn't make you innocent.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
I hope you're exaggerating. While I totally agree with you they're brainwashed sheep, I wouldn't wish such terrible things on 2 or so millions of Jews.

I'm not exaggerating by much. The blood of thousands and thousands of Jewish men, women, and children is on the hands of these self-hating losers. Being brainwashed isn't an excuse in a court of law, and it isn't an excuse before Hashem. G-d gave everybody free will and choosing to follow the crowd or the government because it's easier to do so might make you a whore, but it certainly doesn't make you innocent.
True, but being a whore is not punishable by violent death. But G-d will surely find the way to do justice, and I fear the whole State of Israel is in danger if almost half of its Jewish population behaves so bad.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer

We used to have Vendetta tradition. Too bad we lost it. I hope we'll rediscover it to become free and noble people again.

Don't forget the Cities of Refuge.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cities_of_Refuge

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Exactly. The state of Israel is in danger because at least half of the people there are self-hating brainwashed zombies. A few--maybe 25%--are extreme self-haters of the Feces Now variety. The latter should be drawn and quartered in the streets and their remnants mixed with pig parts and airdropped over the Arab-occupied portions of Israel. The former should be offered compensation to leave Israel, at a bare minimum, if they refuse to repent and turn to Biblical Kahanism.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Exactly. The state of Israel is in danger because at least half of the people there are self-hating brainwashed zombies. A few--maybe 25%--are extreme self-haters of the Feces Now variety. The latter should be drawn and quartered in the streets and their remnants mixed with pig parts and airdropped over the Arab-occupied portions of Israel. The former should be offered compensation to leave Israel, at a bare minimum, if they refuse to repent and turn to Biblical Kahanism.

You see, I've traded from you 25% to be spared (joke). I believe 99% of the remaining 25% could also be spared. But I totally agree the leaders and the masterminds deserve the things you mentioned.

Also, there is a commandent to live in the Land of Israel and there is no commandment to send the sinners abroad.

There is one important saying from Jewish tradition to remember: "All Jews are Responsible for One Another". During the Holocaust perished all kinds of Jews, religious and secular, Haredi and Zionists, etc. Even if a Jew is 100% righteous, he/she is not safe. And if Iranian nuclear missiles are fired at Israel (G-d forbid), they'll not discern between the Jews. If Hamas or Fatah take over, they'll not ask a single Jew whether he's righteous or not.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'm not trying to separate out the secular from the observant Jews or pit one against the other. There are some very righteous secular Jews (though I do oppose the secular lifestyle for anybody) and some religious Jews I wouldn't even want to be near. By and large, secular Jews are self-hating, though.

I guess what we are really getting at is how to define Erev Rav. As a Gentile, I don't know exactly how to do so, but Feces Now members and sympathizers surely qualify. If I am not mistaken, Erev Rav is worthy of the death penalty under halacha. As for the brainwashed Israelis (i.e. the majority) who may not be willfully self-hating (albeit they are in practice) but along with whatever the gov't says and does, I say that if they refuse to repent and accept Kahanism (I think a lot of them would if it were presented to them) they should get the hell out of the Holy Land.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The father was basically by himself against 8 Arabs.  If there were a few other Jewish guys around to fight, it wouldn't have happened. 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
בס"ד
I don't know if the two sluts were 'russian'. The 19 year old slut apparently is named Or Levi which is not distinctly a russian name. The victim however, was probably born in Russia or Eastern Europe.
Heard about intermarriage between Jews and non Jews in USSR?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't understand how these Jewish  Israeli girls go with Arabs.  They think the Arab guys are tough and bad.  Yeah,  8 to 1 .  Real bad.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
I don't understand how these Jewish  Israeli girls go with Arabs.  They think the Arab guys are tough and bad.  Yeah,  8 to 1 .  Real bad.

They were drug addicts.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Sluts should be donated to  Taliban.Muzzies   should be   donated to us on the forum to finish ...................

http://www.ahavat-israel.com/protest/antijew.php

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Has anyone emailed that Uri traitor to congratulate him for his new position on the Fatah Council?  It is such a sad fact that "Treason" means absolutely nothing.  In the good days when morality meant something these vermin scum would be tried and shot now they get applauded and a fat pay check from some "globalist" organization and held as heroes. 

I hope this Uri fellow gets his head hacked off by his Muhammadan friends...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
The girls should go to prison for the rest of their lives. Their families - whether Russian or Jewish or mixed - should be deported from Israel. All - parents, grandparents, siblings.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
The girls should go to prison for the rest of their lives. Their families - whether Russian or Jewish or mixed - should be deported from Israel. All - parents, grandparents, siblings.
Masha, common now. How and why would you deport a family if they are legally in Israel? This adoration of German Culture is getting into your head.  ;D Perhaps you should read more Voltaire, Rousseau and Montesquieu than Nietzsche and Kant?  ;D Seriously, I think that the girls are trash and should go to prison. The families should be investigated and if there is any evidence of them squatting in Israel, only then they should be fined and deported.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You are way too moderate. I would say what should be done to the girls but it it is unspeakable even on this forum.