Author Topic: Elderly Jew attacked and beaten to death in tel aviv by 8 muzzies& 2Jewish sluts  (Read 6193 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3762049,00.html 

Netanyahu 'appalled' by suspected lynch

Corpse of 59-year old man assaulted Friday night while walking with his wife, daughter on beach is last in seven murders to have occurred over two weeks; 10 suspects have been arrested

Avi Cohen
Latest Update:    08.15.09, 22:57 / Israel News

A body was found early Saturday in an Israel Electric Corporation facility in north Tel Aviv. Police say it belongs to a 59-year-old man, Leonard (Arik) Karp, who was assaulted Friday night along with his wife and daughter at the Tel Baruch beach.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke to Internal Security Minister Yitzhak Aharonovitch about the murder Saturday evening and said he was appalled and concerned about the case.

Netanyahu ordered the minister to increase police activity against hooliganism and to expedite indictments in the case, the last of seven murders to have occurred in Israel over the course of just two weeks.

Police forces have arrested 10 suspects so far, residents of the Arab local council of Jaljulia and the city of Petah Tikva. Police said they would appeal for a gag order against the publication of the suspects' photos in order to refrain from compromising a future lineup.

Several of the suspects were arrested in the Horashim Forest in a state of intoxication.

One of the suspects, a 17-year old girl from Petah Tikva, was led by officers to the scene of the crime in order to recount the incident. She said the suspects had beat Karp after he voiced a comment to them.

She said she had tried to separate between the sides when conflict ensued. Her attorney said later that any confession she gave to police was void as officers had prevented her from meeting with a lawyer before taking a statement.

A police investigation revealed that the man, who lives in the area, was sitting with his wife and 25-year-old daughter on a bench at the beach, when a group of young people arrived at the area.

According to the mother and daughter, the youths made a comment about Karp's daughter and he responded, prompting them to attack the family members.

At a certain stage, the mother and daughter began fleeing the area. Some of the assailants ran after them, while the other continued beating the father. The father managed to escape a short distance, but the youths chased him and allegedly drowned him in the water.

The two women, who lost eye contact with the father, called the police and Magen David Adom rescue services.

Police forces dispatched to area (Photo: Yaron Brener)

Commander David Gez told reporters that the police had received a report about a brawl at the Tel Baruch beach at around 12:30 am, and that a force dispatched to the area discovered two injured women who told them that they had been beaten and that the father had gone missing.

"We operated forces to locate the missing man, and at the same time located the suspects, all about 20 years old," the police commander said. "All leads are being looked into. We then searched for the husband with the help of a helicopter and many police officers.

JPOST PHOTO OF THE SLUT

"This is a serious act of hooliganism, and we will enforce our presence in the area. The Israel Police are deployed in order to prevent such acts, and that is how we managed to locate the suspects within such a short time."

Commander Ilan Mor, of the police's Tel Aviv district, told Ynet that "in a case like this, in which someone tries to create a provocation, an arrest should ideally be made a minute before an incident breaks out".

"In dozens of cases it happens and this time we weren't successful. It's a frustrating feeling. I think last night was a failure when you look at the outcomes, but we will move on," he added.

Other police officers categorized the attack as a freak occurrence difficult to prevent due to the secluded area in which it took place and the alacrity with which the situation deteriorated.

Mor claims that from an operational standpoint police acted properly. "The final test should be how quickly police cars arrived and suspects were arrested," he said. "Police cars reached the scene in less than five minutes after receiving the call."

Advertisement   

The mother was evacuated in light condition to the Sourasky Medical Center in Tel Aviv. The police launched an extensive search for her husband, and dozens of police officers were dispatched to the Tel Baruch beach.

A body believed to belong to the man was later found floating at an Israel Electric Corps. harborage near the beach. It was transferred to the Abu Kabir Forensic Institute.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 08:21:51 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
If any of these devils (yimach schmam vezichram) serves as much as thirty months, it will be a victory.

I'd like to see this happen to a few hundred--no, a few thousand--self-hating Jews who coddle Arabs and feel sorry for criminal scum.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
If any of these devils (yimach schmam vezichram) serves as much as thirty months, it will be a victory.

I'd like to see this happen to a few hundred--no, a few thousand--self-hating Jews who coddle Arabs and feel sorry for criminal scum.
Yes i would love that Leftist Jews in the U.S. attacked and brutally beaten to death by vicious nigra sambos and their wifes daughters and sons made playthings by this sambo gangs .And in Israel leftists and their families have the same done to them by Qurananimal
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
These Russian sluts are not Jewish just like most of the Russian whores in Israel, they should be raped to death and their russian families deported back to the siberian wasteland they came from. The population of the arab town that the muslim beasts came from should liquidated. All non-Jewish Russians should immediately be deported, they have brought nothing but alcoholism, prostitution, organised crime, nazism and gang warfare to the streets of Israel. They are no better than the arabs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Russians are the eastern equivalent of cholos (Latino gang members).

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Russians are the eastern equivalent of cholos (Latino gang members).

Good observation.  Russians I think are a lot like Mexicans i.e drunken men and the women that want to get away from them.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
When the Kahanists take over, that will never happen. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Baruch Dayan Haemes.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
These Russian sluts are not Jewish just like most of the Russian whores in Israel, they should be raped to death and their russian families deported back to the siberian wasteland they came from. The population of the arab town that the muslim beasts came from should liquidated. All non-Jewish Russians should immediately be deported, they have brought nothing but alcoholism, prostitution, organised crime, nazism and gang warfare to the streets of Israel. They are no better than the arabs.

Where are your data that most Russians are whores? How are you going to deport them?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This story is truly sad. The value of a religious Jews life in Israel is so cheap.

May Hashem avenge their bloods! Baruch Dayan Emet!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
This sickens me.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
G-d willing the Kahanists take Israel back! Then and only then the filth will be removed once and for all.

These self hating Jews are destroying Israel by spitting on the Torah and it's instructions and worst of all they have no fear of G-d !

Shalom - Dox  

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Since when murder is considered "hooliganism"?! Good to know that Bibi is "concerned" I am at ease now.  :yuck:

Israel needs death penalty and the right to bear firearms as much as it needs strong borders. But the bottom stated by Ha Rav Kahane is this: as long as there are arabs in Israel, Jews will be killed.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 01:47:27 AM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
This story is truly sad. The value of a religious Jews life in Israel is so cheap.

Why do you think that value of religious Jewish live is cheap? Was this man religious? Is secular Jewish live worth more? Why would you emphasize on "religious"?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer

Why do you think that value of religious Jewish live is cheap? Was this man religious? Is secular Jewish live worth more? Why would you emphasize on "religious"?

When a Jew is murdered because he is a Jew, his death is kiddush Hashem, sanctification of G-d's Name, no matter if he was religious or not.
All the Jews who perished in the Holocaust, died for Kiddush Hashem.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
This is truly sicking, and the Israeli Government should be even more ashamed to be continuing to let this evil continue. The land belongs to the Jews. Do not talk with Iran, don't listen to the [censored] Obama, protect your people at all costs, encourage Jews to come to Israel, build 20 million settlements for Jews and throw out all the Arabs murdering scum. You will be loved by G_D if you do these, you will be blessed and loved. I know that if Chaim was in power all of this you happen and more. I feel for the family of this Jewish man and his family.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
בס"ד
Those gowls are Russian Gentile girls, I know one of them.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is what happens when any country is allowed to become infested with an unsuitable element in its population.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!

When a Jew is murdered because he is a Jew, his death is kiddush Hashem, sanctification of G-d's Name, no matter if he was religious or not.
All the Jews who perished in the Holocaust, died for Kiddush Hashem.

I bet the last words this poor man heard were "Itbah al Yahood" - "Death to Jews". This is what passes for "hooliganism" in Israel nowadays. According to media reports: this was not a hate crime - just teenagers having too much to drink. If nothing changed, in 5 years they'll walk. Hopefully by this time a Kahanist government will be in place and these savages will never breathe again.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 02:22:54 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
I bet the last words this poor man hear were "Itbah al Yahood" - "Death to Jews". This is what passes for "hooliganism" in Israel nowadays. According to media reports: this was not a hate crime - just teenagers having too much to drink. If nothing changed, in 5 years they'll walk. Hopefully by this time a Kahanist government will be in place and these savages will never breathe again.

Yes, let's hope the Kahanists will take power and put an end to this "hooliganism".

I heard that the mother of one of the girls who participated in the lynch tried to prevent her daughter's contacts with those Arabs and informed the police and social services about that. They told her there was nothing bad in her daughter's friendship with the "Arab citizens" and her claims are politically incorrect and illegitimate.

http://evrey.com/sitep/analysis/index.php3#161
(In Russian)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I bet the last words this poor man hear were "Itbah al Yahood" - "Death to Jews". This is what passes for "hooliganism" in Israel nowadays. According to media reports: this was not a hate crime - just teenagers having too much to drink. If nothing changed, in 5 years they'll walk. Hopefully by this time a Kahanist government will be in place and these savages will never breathe again.

Yes, let's hope the Kahanists will take power and put an end to this "hooliganism".

I heard that the mother of one of the girls who participated in the lynch tried to prevent her daughter's contacts with those Arabs and informed the police and social services about that. They told her there was nothing bad in her daughter's friendship with the "Arab citizens" and her claims are politically incorrect and illegitimate.

http://evrey.com/sitep/analysis/index.php3#161
(In Russian)
I can't read it but that sounds like Israeli Police.If her parents would have said a follower of Rabbi Kahane 50 vehicles would have come

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Like I said already, I would like to see this to happen to all the Jews who support the Arabs. That means all those who supported the Gush Katif ethnic cleansing, the government-sponsored pogrom at the Peace House, the freeing of Samir Kuntar, and anyone who voted for Kadima/Labor.

Of course, there wouldn't be a whole lot of Israelis left after this.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Sorry for the late reply.  It is Israel's fault.  If they'd find their Jewishness and liberate their lands there would not be one anti-Jew living within its entire borders and tragic events like these would not happen... 

I'd love to live in Israel if it was a Jewish Nation and not a Hebrew speaking Greece..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Like I said already, I would like to see this to happen to all the Jews who support the Arabs. That means all those who supported the Gush Katif ethnic cleansing, the government-sponsored pogrom at the Peace House, the freeing of Samir Kuntar, and anyone who voted for Kadima/Labor.

Of course, there wouldn't be a whole lot of Israelis left after this.

I hope you're exaggerating. While I totally agree with you they're brainwashed sheep, I wouldn't wish such terrible things on 2 or so millions of Jews.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't know if the two sluts were 'russian'. The 19 year old slut apparently is named Or Levi which is not distinctly a russian name. The victim however, was probably born in Russia or Eastern Europe.