Author Topic: Hello  (Read 15920 times)

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Hello
« on: April 12, 2007, 01:11:48 PM »
Hello everybody, I am a christian living in the Lake District, UK. I have no real experience of muslims, living in a quiet area as I do, but the hypocrisy of the UK media has alerted me to the very real threat to national security that is Islam. Upon researching this subject, I stumbled across a link to this website on a right-wing forum called StørmFrønt. They deny that Islam is a threat and posted me a link here, and then proceeded to complain about this organisation. I would like to point out that I do not associate myself with StørmFrønt. I hope, despite being a Christian, that this forum will offer me somewhere to talk online about Islam where I will not get censored. As I say, I can only speak for what I see in the news which is clearly biased anyway, as the Lakes are very peaceful, very few people live here, and there are no mosques anywhere. Not what I gather the rest of the Uk is like!!

Nic

ftf

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 01:25:19 PM »
Welcome to JTF, I'm also a christian whop lives in the UK, StørmFrønt are nutters...

You won't get censored for saying negative things about islam here, don't worry about that.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 01:26:01 PM »
Just out of curiosity, what did they say about JTF on StørmFrønt?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 01:46:35 PM »
One of the posters provided me with a link to this site saying words to the effect of "Go hang with these nutters"... then launched into a standard StørmFrønt anti-jew rant. The link he/she provided with me with was to here was clearly taking the mickey, if you guys are enemies then it may have backfired on that organisation...

... this is, of course, assuming I like your organisation  ;)

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 01:47:56 PM »
Where would you suggest I start with the forum? It seems rather large for me to just go aimlessly clicking around, for example which is the most active section, will I need to know about Judaism to post in certain sections etc. Assume that I know nothing here!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 02:02:37 PM »
What is the meaning of "taking the mickey?"

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 02:08:39 PM »
they were mocking JTF, making fun of it

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 02:24:51 PM »
there is no section where knowledge of Judaism is required. But for the Torah and Jewish idea section it certainly helps. Why not start with the general discussion section and listening to Chaim's weekly shows, if you have any questions for Chaim why not post them on the Ask JTF thread, Chaim does a special show each week to answer all the question posed to him through the forum.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

ftf

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 02:25:52 PM »
If you want to discuss Islam in particularly try the "truth about Islam" board right at the bottom.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 03:39:50 PM »
Before asking Chaim anything i shall try and find out more about him, but thanks for the tips, guys!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 04:21:53 PM »
Re:  "...It seems rather large for me to just go aimlessly clicking around..."

Just go aimlessly clicking around!

One thing's for certain...it'll be at least 30 minutes before you wear yourself out!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 07:36:06 PM »
Upon researching this subject, I stumbled across a link to this website on a right-wing forum called StørmFrønt. They deny that Islam is a threat and posted me a link here, and then proceeded to complain about this organisation.

That's the thing with Nazis.  They hate the Jews so much that they will deny the real danger, Islam, only because the Jews are the most directly threatened by said danger.  Their Jew-hatred is such that it overrides patriotism and common sense, which is why David Duke went to that terrorist state Iran to attend a Holocaust-denial conference.

By the way, welcome to the board.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 09:14:45 PM »
Hello everybody, I am a christian living in the Lake District, UK. I have no real experience of muslims, living in a quiet area as I do,

Spend some of your summer in the big towns and cities and look at the beautiful flourishings of mosques and biracial babies.  It's a joy to behold.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 09:19:11 PM »

That's the thing with Nazis.  They hate the Jews so much that they will deny the real danger, Islam, only because the Jews are the most directly threatened by said danger.  Their Jew-hatred is such that it overrides patriotism and common sense, which is why David Duke went to that terrorist state Iran to attend a Holocaust-denial conference.

By the way, welcome to the board.

LOL insightful post.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 10:45:42 PM »
Hello. Welcome to the forum. I am also in the UK.

I used to post on StørmFrønt until I was 'accused' of being Jewish for making too many not unkind statements about Israel.

The Stormfronters are not as logical and rational as they like to think they are.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 09:25:41 AM »
StørmFrønt needs to recognize that there is one master race and it is the JEWS . It says so in the bible and the world numberous times!!!!!! THE JEWS NEED TO KEEP THEIR BLOOD LINE PURE FOR THEY ARE THE MASTER RACE.

Genesis 3:17 (21st Century King James Version)
21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

17And unto Adam He said, "Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree of which I commanded thee, saying, `Thou shalt not eat of it,' cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 09:43:58 AM »
Sadly, in this day and age, saying such things to people will make them go against whatever other mesasge you are trying to convey.  Anyone who proclaims that jews are the master race is likely to be ignored by other people, thereby impeding progress of this movement. Surely it is better to demonstrate to people why Jews are God's chosen race through your actions, rather then telling people bluntly who will ultimately rebel against this?

NoahideGentile

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 09:55:19 AM »
Sounds like the work of satan, Nic. Repent to the light. I'm not going to be a weasel, I tell people the truth flat out instead of using weasel words.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 11:28:38 AM »
I prefer showing people WHY things are true instead of just expecting them to believe things because a book (which they may or may not believe the contents of) says so.  I am still suggesting that truth be exposed to them in the same way, just more gentle so they don't flinch. It is a lot to digest for people when you tell people everything they believe is wrong  :P

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2007, 03:13:31 PM »
Jews aren'nt the master race,because i know an Irish girl who converted to Judaism and she's orthodox.But her race is the same.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2007, 03:18:12 PM »
Master ideology based on morality perhaps but "race" I'd question as Jews are a Nation and not a race.  One cannot convert into a race, unlike the Muslim/Arab propaganda which continually calls for Arabism....which is solely racial.  StørmFrønt are in a large majority ignorant and that goes for these "white supremacists".  I'm all for every people to value their heritage, culture and ethnicity especially Conservatism professed by Ol-Whitey.  The sad fact is that MOST of these White groups do not see Jews as white but non-whites....  Another spad of ignorance...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 06:16:01 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2007, 04:33:31 PM »
Nic, Go back to StørmFrønt where your anti-jewish trash belongs. Do us a favor and leave, nazi.

Marzurta, I'll quote from verses out of your Quran for you:

And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah (8:39)

When the sacred months have passed away, THEN SLAY THE IDOLATERS WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM, AND TAKE THEM CAPTIVES AND BESIEGE THEM AND LIE IN WAIT FOR THEM IN EVERY AMBUSH, then if they repent and keep up prayer [become believers] and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them (9:5)

And if they intend to act unfaithfully towards you, so indeed they acted unfaithfully towards Allah before, but He GAVE YOU MASTERY OVER THEM (8:71)

FIGHT THEM: ALLAH WILL PUNISH THEM BY YOUR HANDS AND BRING THEM TO DISGRACE, AND ASSIST YOU AGAINST THEM. (9:14)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2007, 04:39:31 PM »
Shalom NG...  You don't have to tell me about the Quraan LOL....  I cannot believe people actually follow such rubbish.  The Hadith is much worse....   To tell you the truth, I don't mind debating Nazi's, Muslims, Communists, Fascists and Anti-Jew Jews....not whatever because when they learn that the vast majority of their beliefs are based from baseless propaganda and "politically correct" disinformation....factually correct information backed both by logic and morality will always come out in the proper light.....  The sad fact is that most are so closed minded and intolerant and will not have a civil conversation only defame, insult and attack...

There is a very good little video on youtube with Quraanic quotes..  Something like Quotes from the Quraan....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2007, 04:46:00 PM »
So you support Nazis,communist, marxist, rapists, fascist, racist, etc.. to come on the forum if they promise to debate???

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2007, 04:54:38 PM »
So you support Nazis,communist, marxist, rapists, fascist, racist, etc.. to come on the forum if they promise to debate???
Absolutely, I believe in free speech.  I also have had debate with these people in the past and some had even took a very different views of their former beliefs when the light flashes within their minds that they had been professing to ineptitude and factually incorrect teachings.  As a matter of fact, one of my good friends who was a Nazi white supremacist is now a hardened anti-Nazi and a very righteous Christian Zionist.  All of this after debate and later conversations.  It started out by anti-Semitic attacks, than failing debates (on his behalf and he is a smart man), then questions and answers.  Now he's the type of person that beats the living Hell out of Nazi's who cross him or speaks down towards Jews/Israel and righteous gentiles. 

Most of these people suffer from both agenda indoctrination, low self esteem, limited education and lastly are followers whom do not think for themselves.  Once you get them thinking for themselves, many begin to question especially when both logic, morality and substantiated fact... 

I hope that is a good explanation.  As a matter of fact, I'd propose every certain evening for all Members of JTF to go on the StørmFrønt or other Nazi chat sites and debate with these indoctrinated peoples...