Author Topic: Asians & Whites beat Blacks & Hispanics by 31 points on tests: Libs wring hands  (Read 3247 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Achievement gap among students stalled

The state's stubborn achievement gap once again failed to budge in 2009 even as more students than ever finished the school year at or above grade level in standardized testing, according to results released today.

The state made gains on the California Standards Test for the seventh straight year, with all students showing improved test scores, state officials said.

Half of all California children were proficient or above in English, up from 46 percent the year before while 46 percent were at least proficient in math, a gain of three points.

Nonetheless, state education officials - for the seventh straight year as well - bemoaned the seemingly unyielding gap in scores between white or Asian students and their black or Hispanic peers. Since 2003, the gaps between white students and black or Hispanic students has barely budged, fluctuating by a few points, but generally stagnant.

"The number one priority of my office is to close this persistent achievement gap that deprives too many students of color opportunities to succeed in school and in life," said state Superintendent of Public Instruction Jack O'Connell in a statement.

Statewide, for example, 37 percent of African American and Hispanic students were proficient or above in English - 31 points behind white students.

The state tests students in grades two through 11 in math and English, with high school students also tested in history and science.

Locally, the annual release of standardized test scores today evoked the perennial cheers and tears as an academic year of effort was summed up across California, with scores available for each district and school. This year, cheers far outnumbered tears.

Test scores across the Bay Area seemed to mimic the state's gains, with San Francisco, Oakland, West Contra Costa and high-scoring suburbs like Pleasanton posting three- to five-point gains in math and English.

In San Francisco, school officials were eager to divulge test results that continued to surpass state averages by several percentage points. In 2009, San Francisco schools posted an uptick of about three percentage points in math and English. Across the district, 54 percent of students were proficient in English and 53 percent proficient in math.

Yet more significantly, city schools attacked the achievement gap, with African American students and Hispanic students outpacing the majority of their peers.

"We have cause to celebrate. Our whole district made significant gains and our African-American and Latino students made even greater gains than their peers," said Superintendent Carlos Garcia. "We still have a long way to go but this shows it can be done. The achievement gap is narrowing."

But there's always a "but."

Just 27 percent of San Francisco's African American students were at grade level in English. That's half of the district's average and 10 points behind black students statewide - scores at least in part related to the city's disproportionately greater percentage of low-income blacks.

Economically disadvantaged black students posted the lowest scores in the state, save special education students and English learners.
No Surprises Here!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/18/BAJS199Q80.DTL&tsp=1

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
So basically all the trillions of dollars spent on "uplifting" them might as well have been used to wipe their monkey asses.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I don't think that Mexicans are inherently stupid like blacks are. There have been some absolutely brilliant Mexican people. I do think we get a disproportionate number of the stupid ones though because the lowest of the low classes of Mexico are the ones swarming over the border, so it will seem in studies done in the USA that their population is much dumber than it really is.

Blacks are stupid all over the world, in every possible test, with rare individual exceptions.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think that Mexicans are inherently stupid like blacks are. There have been some absolutely brilliant Mexican people. I do think we get a disproportionate number of the stupid ones though because the lowest of the low classes of Mexico are the ones swarming over the border, so it will seem in studies done in the USA that their population is much dumber than it really is.

Blacks are stupid all over the world, in every possible test, with rare individual exceptions.

Be careful there.  It's just there culture. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
They choose to be stupid because looking "white" in the eyes of other darkies is the unpardonable sin to them (or should I say dem).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Be careful there.  It's just there culture. 

I don't have to agree with that, do I? I don't think it's just their culture. I think it's what they are, always have been, and always will be. Eternal malcontents.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Chicken and the egg. Did they start off dumb or become dumb?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
They choose to be stupid because looking "white" in the eyes of other darkies is the unpardonable sin to them (or should I say dem).

Good observation man. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Blacks are at a genetic disadvantage because of differences in skull shape and brain structure. From this emerges a culture which reinforces the stupidity. I don't think you can really completely separate culture and genes. I think they influence one another and the concepts become interwined.

A black raised in an all white area by white parents will still have a tendency to be more impulsive, less intelligent, more criminally prone, etc. than a white child.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer

Blacks are at a genetic disadvantage because of differences in skull shape and brain structure. From this emerges a culture which reinforces the stupidity. I don't think you can really completely separate culture and genes. I think they influence one another and the concepts become interwined.

A black raised in an all white area by white parents will still have a tendency to be more impulsive, less intelligent, more criminally prone, etc. than a white child.

You know how all black and brown people emit an odor of sorts? Do we emit an odor that only THEY can smell? Like how the Asians all look alike to us, and we all look alike to them, but they can tell each other apart and we can tell each other apart?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Rubystars, there are actually quite a few African blacks (generally Christians) that are nothing like gutter schvartzes when they come to America. They are quiet, hardworking, studious, and very serious about their lives. They resemble Asians more than anybody else.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Rubystars, there are actually quite a few African blacks (generally Christians) that are nothing like gutter schvartzes when they come to America. They are quiet, hardworking, studious, and very serious about their lives. They resemble Asians more than anybody else.

I think I've seen some of these African blacks you're talking about. The ones that you're referring to generally are much better in many ways than "African Americans". However all you have to do is look at the state of Africa to see that the stock over there, in general, is not any better.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The stock over there is in poor shape because it is a continent mired in savage animism, sorcery, and Islam. It stands to reason that those Africans that have really embraced a civilized faith would quickly show improvement in all areas of their lives.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
The stock over there is in poor shape because it is a continent mired in savage animism, sorcery, and Islam. It stands to reason that those Africans that have really embraced a civilized faith would quickly show improvement in all areas of their lives.

There were a lot of non-Christian pagan societies that had a much higher standard of living and culture than what you see in Africa. The standing stones of the British Isles and on mainland Europe are one legacy of a culture which showed thought and planning, even among the pagans. There was various art work and rich mythological traditions.

The sub continent of India had a lot of rich literature and buildings.

Some Indians of Central and South America built complex structures and had systems of astronomy and law.

There were relatively advanced structures in the Middle East and Far East.

Africa however remained the dark continent.

Christianization would probably greatly improve some aspects of Africa, but it's not going to completely change them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
There were a lot of non-Christian pagan societies that had a much higher standard of living and culture than what you see in Africa. The standing stones of the British Isles and on mainland Europe are one legacy of a culture which showed thought and planning, even among the pagans. There was various art work and rich mythological traditions.
I would disagree very much with this. They had climates that were less conducive to standing filth and disease than Africa too, don't forget, and in terms of their behavior they were horrid. The Druids practiced human sacrifice if I am not mistaken.

Some Indians of Central and South America built complex structures and had systems of astronomy and law.
And they also ripped peoples' hearts out as a sacrifice to their demons.

There were relatively advanced structures in the Middle East and Far East.
Non-Jewish Middle Easterners were among the most barbaric peoples in the history of the world, even for the ancient world.

Africa however remained the dark continent.
Some would say Europe never became un-dark. Despite being very advanced, European anti-Semitism has remained pretty constant through the ages. Black Africa has not yet come up with anything as comprehensively demonic as the Shoah.

Christianization would probably greatly improve some aspects of Africa, but it's not going to completely change them.
Well no, not every single member of any place will convert. Africans are "uglier" people than non-Christian Europeans because most of the latter do not practice savage, bestial animism. That is changing though as Europe continues to slide down into the abyss that is the postmodernist hellhole.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I would disagree very much with this. They had climates that were less conducive to standing filth and disease than Africa too, don't forget, and in terms of their behavior they were horrid. The Druids practiced human sacrifice if I am not mistaken.

Yes, they did, but I was referring to the fact that they were intelligent enough to come up with something other than a dung hut.

It took planning, engineering skills, math skills, and observation of astronomical objects to align the stone structures just so. Africans could never build anything like Stonehenge.

S
And they also ripped peoples' hearts out as a sacrifice to their demons.

Yes they did but my point is their society itself was on a higher level. Black babies are murdered and raped all the time in Africa. At least when the Central Americans were practicing human sacrifice, it was more of a controlled thing. Also they knew how to use agriculture, and make metal alloys, whereas Africans were still spreading dung on each other to keep the flies off.

Non-Jewish Middle Easterners were among the most barbaric peoples in the history of the world, even for the ancient world.

They invented writing, began many aspects of Old World agriculture, etc. Abraham came from them originally. Point being they were more advaned than the blacks.

Some would say Europe never became un-dark. Despite being very advanced, European anti-Semitism has remained pretty constant through the ages. Black Africa has not yet come up with anything as comprehensively demonic as the Shoah.

Almost everything you use in your daily life was invented by white people. As for the Shoah, the evil ones like Hitler used the intelligence that G-d gave to the European minds for evil instead of good. This was a decision that they made to be nasty, evil  people. Africans hate Jews too, but the worst they can do for the most part on their own without help, is chuck a spear or two. These days they use weapons like assault rifles invented by people smarter than themseles to kill each other.

Well no, not every single member of any place will convert. Africans are "uglier" people than non-Christian Europeans because most of the latter do not practice savage, bestial animism. That is changing though as Europe continues to slide down into the abyss that is the postmodernist hellhole.

I think Europe may be doomed, but I hope not. We need more missionaries in Europe to spread a stronger form of Christianity that doesn't involve being so wishy-washy as most European "Christians" are today.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
There is one thing I think we can agree on C.F., and that's that the Bible is the basis for humane, high civilization. I think any culture that doesn't embrace the Bible will show barbaric aspects.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality.

Technically yes. By Mexican I meant the Indians and mixed Indian/Hispanic population that lives there.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Much of this inherent "dumbness" is cultural and not genetic/racial.  Many examples can be seen around the Earth however I'd agree that Blacks, in most respects, are less intellectually gifted than others.  I do believe the Australian and Island Aboriginals also less intellectually gifted however when they embrace the "White" or "Western" culture, much of their their "dumbness" can be replaced/ or is replaced by great productivity improvement. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
You can dress a monkey up in a suit but it's still a monkey. Almost every other race does better with more educational opportunities, etc. but blacks remain at the bottom of the heap in IQ no matter what is done.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
You can dress a monkey up in a suit but it's still a monkey. Almost every other race does better with more educational opportunities, etc. but blacks remain at the bottom of the heap in IQ no matter what is done.
I wish I could argue this point... but I can't ;-)   If it wasn't for Ol-Whitey and the American way peoples like Oprah Winfrey would never have become a multi-billionaire, the masses of black athletes would never have gotten anywhere, Colon Powell, Congosleeza Reich, Michaëlle Jean etc. would never have accomplished anything comparable and Barak Hussein Obama wouldn't have become President of Kenya had he stayed.

Sorry, I must stop on this sad subject as it gets me all worked up...  my apologies...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer

This is too much... Pure racism. Like saying Jews can smell money a mile away just because some Jews noses are big... Wow.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Freedom, you make a very good point.  I'd say a form of bigotry.  Racism, or more accurately Racialism, is the belief that one's race, your race is superior to another.  There is no "hate" in racism.  A pure bi-product of the "politically correct" movement. Bigotry perhaps but not racism.  The fact that nothing is truly equal would conclude that all people of all races are "racist" in a dictatorial sense but being a racial bigot is entirely different and a product of the individual's perceptions/beliefs. 

Sadly, there's been numerous studies on various cultures, races, peoples through out the world via numerous avenues/methods and presented by the so-called "Left Wing" and the so-called "Right Wing" concluding comparably similar results. 

I've placed two books, another is "The Naked Ape: A Zoologist's Study of the Human Animal" by Desmond Morris.  So here are 3 separate studies of "Left" and "Right" which basically come to the same conclusion.  One must ask why comparable findings of a "Conservative" or "Right Wing" J. P. Rushton or even David Horowitz (Author of "Hating Whitey") are "racist"? 

You make a very good point which is valid.