Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 30, 2009  (Read 9806 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, August 30, 2009
« on: August 22, 2009, 07:54:02 PM »
Dear Chaim, please give a hearty yimach schemo to the late Jeffrey Dahmer. This hideous animal would not murder his victims, he would also eat them. Thank G-d he is burning in hell.

Also as an unrelated side question, should non-Jews (besides the Arab Muslim Nazis who don't belong there yimach shemo) live in Israel? There are small numbers of Buddhists, Hindus, non-Jewish Russians, and Greeks living in Israel. 
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 12:40:20 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 30, 2009
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 08:31:15 PM »
res

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 08:43:53 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I was once watching a Hebrew video in which you were talking about the campaign to free Soviet Jewry. I forget what the video was called. I remember you saying that you put up Russian signs in New York City saying to call a certain number to talk about sex with "Olga" or "Natasha" or other Russian female names. I think you said that Soviet diplomats called that number, and the number led to the JDL. I saw the video a long time ago and I don't remember it all so I'm not sure if I'm getting the story right. Could you tell us about that experience?

« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 08:02:23 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 08:44:38 PM »
Dear Chaim, please give a hearty yimach schemo to the late Jeffrey Dahmer. This hideous animal would not murder his victims, he would also eat them. Thank G-d he is burning in hell.

I actually am going to disagree with you. He actually became a Christian in prison and repented. The people who knew him and visited him seemed to be completely convinced it was sincere.

Do we know with 100% certainty that it was genuine? No, but since he was not facing parole and would not benefit in any way, shape, or form from a jailhouse conversion and repentance story, he really had no reason to feign contrition. It's not like he could do anything to change public opinion of himself. If he really did become a Christian, yes, he still deserved to face his full sentence, but was forgiven in the next world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway Chaim here is my question for you: Would you offer American schvartzes compensation to move to the Middle East? They convert to Islam, adopt Arabic names for themselves and their children, dress like raghead Nazis, and identify more with camelrapists than fellow Africans at every chance. I think that for the above reasons, and also due to the fact that there are African Christians who I would not want to face the prospect of millions of urban ghetto terrorists unleashing a violent crime wave in their midst, the blacks should be made to go live with their Arab "bros". Wouldn't you love to see an all-out race war between equal numbers of jungle-negroes and sand-negroes?

Bonesfan

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 08:50:10 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of the Kennedys deaths so far? What were the good and bad things that they did? One of them made Special Olympics national. My Special Olypics starts next month.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 10:13:25 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 09:00:00 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I don't believe any Muslim country has nuclear weapons yet, and I feel that once they do, Israeli Intelligence will know and destroy them before it is too late. Do you think that a nuclear war will happen? If so, when? Who do you think the country/countries will be to use nukes first? If any Muslim country actually had nukes now, would Israel or the U.S. seriously not do anything and wait for the enemy to make the first move? If any Muslim country had nukes ready to to go, would that Muslim country just stand pat and not try to kill as many Jews or non-Muslims as possible? Thanks and may Hashem help us.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 08:06:39 PM by Mo2388 »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 11:27:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
During your last "Ask JTF" show you've stated, non verbatim, that Israeli Jews are tired of following the same old policies of appeasement and compromises with the arab enemy and should try new solutions, Kahanist solutions, that worked in the ancient history and brought victories and glory  to our people.

I am not certain that every Jew, myself included, will find this argument unquestionable  -our people psyche is ingrained with a great deal of aversion and fear of rabbi Kahane's, ZT"L HY"D, ideas since the calamity and subsequent Holocausts of the Bar Kochba, ZT"L revolt. All three major revolts by proud and G-d fearing Jews were cruelly subdued by then reigning super power.

Secondly, how do we construct our message and our program so that it appeals to all not self-hating segments of Israeli society and assures them that under Kahanist government's leadership Israel will not be subjected to another unimaginable catastrophe and holocaust?

I think we should have a clear understanding of this concern and ensure that our program of actions will not bring about another calamity. I think Rabbi Kahane, ZT"L HY"D, never completely addressed this valid concern that most Jews have. I do not think we, yet, have a well defined answer as well.  I believe that our people, with the help of righteous Gentiles, are capable of delivering permanent security to Israel. We can find a solution that does not solely rely on Divine protection without disregard of geo-political realities while, at the same time, this solution doesn't not discard but embraces Divine protection promised in Torah. What are your thoughts on these subjects?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 03:26:46 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 12:04:24 AM »
Greetings Chaim. I wasn't able to think of a question this week, but I just wanted to say thank you for everything you do.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 08:12:42 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 11:59:29 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

First of all, Yimach Shimam to that fat, ugly and evil bastard Ted Kennedy, who is now in a very warm place.

My question is this. It seems to me that most people who torture and kill animals will later go on to do the same to humans. I am not referring to killing animals for food, such as hunting or slaughtering, nor am I talking about a farmer protecting his crops or something. What I am referring to is things like the actions of the savage negro beast who burned a cat to death inside an oven several weeks ago. Or Michael Vick and his filthy dogfighting ring. Cruelty to animals, in its intention, is basically the same as cruelty to humans. I do of course think that a human life is more valuable than an animal life. However, I think we let people who torture and kill animals get off with too light of a punishment. I genuinely think that since these types of people are statistically so likely to go on to harm humans, they should just be executed and gotten out of society. Do you agree?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 11:57:09 PM by Trace »

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 11:48:36 AM »
Shalom Chaim

In the first book of Moses, God destroys all life on earth because of the wickedness of mankind.
But what exactly is meant with that? Are there any description of rabbis on how people behaved before the flood?
And in chapter 9 of the first book of Moses, verse 13-15, God promises that terrestrial life would never again be destroyed by flood.
Does that mean that it is still possible that God will destroy the whole world but just not through a flood?

Regards

davinci
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 11:57:46 AM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 07:45:01 PM »
Dear Chaim,   Sorry this is long but please try to read it all...

There can be debate about what is better between voting for Likud vs. voting Ichud Leumi or other rightwing splinter party (ie Baruch Marzel when he had his own party) but I don't want to discuss that.   Instead, my problem is with certain people on this messageboard who somehow think that Israel is somehow "better off" 'with an honest left rather than with a phony right.'  They don't understand that in either case we are almost if not fully powerless to stop them (left of right) from doing what they want once they are in power.  And if they take a bad policy it is equally difficult to stop them.   So it makes no difference whether I know ahead of time what they will do, or whether they surprise me by going against the wishes of those who elected them.   Either way we likely cannot stop them, and either way it is a fight.  But with the left, you are guaranteed terrible policy from the get go.  With the right, you have a chance they MIGHT do the right thing or at least in some issues (even bibi the phony does some things correctly).

How can a person possibly think that a coalition led by Livni-Kadima, Meretz, Labor and arab parties or anti- "torah" parties (shas, UTJ) is somehow good for the country?     That is a disaster.    By a rightwing person's sitting out the election, they essentially hand their vote to this group.    Or if they vote for a party that has no chance of getting on the list, they also forfeit their vote and help the left win.      Why would I want an honest left so that it can destroy me but at least I expected to be destroyed?   That is insane.   If the right is phony, at least you have a chance with enough pressures in the coalition (other rightwing parties), and enough nationalists on their own likud party list, they might be able to influence the likud leader and prevent too much damage.    Your thoughts?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:25:33 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 12:48:45 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

According to latest media reports on the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, The FBI is going to conduct a seperate trail into the case in the US (because Americans have been victims of the attacks), whereas the Israeli government has stated that there wont be any seperate inquiry or trial in Israel, as they feel the Mumbai investigators are doing a good job. But isnt it the duty of the israeli government to conduct a seperate trial and inquiry since the Jewish Center and the local Rabbis were one of the badly affected victims of the islamic terror attacks?

THank You

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2009, 02:10:20 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

My question is the next: Do you have any gun for self-defense? The JTF has many muslim and nazi enemies, and here was the traitor (or spy) Daleksfearma and etc...You should take care of yourself. I hope you have a good pistol. That is legally in USA, right?

If you don't have (I really hope you have) and If I were you, I would buy one.

So take care,
G-d bless you and your family,
Peter
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2009, 08:56:12 AM »
Dear Chaim,
Barbara Streisand has gone on record blaming President Reagan for the fact that her son has AIDS. Yemach Shema to Streisand. Her evil knows no boundary. What do you think of the movie Yentl?
I was also wondering if you could share the story of the time Rabbi Kahane (HaShem yikom damo!) was interviewed by Bryant Gumbel. Gumbel is another truly evil creature. What a shock that his wife is a beautiful white woman. They may be dumb, but they're not blind, are they?
Bless you, Chaim.
Gimatria
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 10:09:10 AM by Gimatria »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009, 11:01:18 AM »
Shalom Chaim, what is your opinion of the Jewish National Fund?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2009, 11:40:16 AM »
shalom chaim

Religious Jews in France follow a form of kashrut called Beit Din. Other religious Jews follow a form of kasrut called Glatt.  whats the difference between the two?  can kosher jews who have glatt have beit din and vicer versa?

thank you

dr dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2009, 07:22:50 PM »
Shalom Chaim:

In a perfect world all Jews would observe the Sabbath. If in Israel all Jews or 98% of Jews observed the Sabbath would doctors be exempt for the public good? If not, would you try and find white pro-Jew gentiles to always be on call on Saturday? You sure would not want Arab doctors seeing Jewish children in the ER after a Saturday emergency.

If you have any time an Affirmative Action Story would be swell.

Thanks for answering all my past questions Chaim. You are a brave and righteous man.

Paul
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 11:28:34 AM by ProJewGreekChristian »
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 07:28:54 PM »
Hello Chaim.

Last Sunday, I happened to come across the final minutes of the "Miss Universe" beauty contest on television. I found it upsetting as well as humourous to see that there was a contestant representing Kosovo (as if were a legitimate state). What a joke! What's even more ridiculous is the fact that out of all the contestants, "Miss Kosovo" finished in 3rd. I'm not too fond of these beauty pageants, I think they are very problematic for society. What do you think of them? What is your opinion on Donald Trump, the vermin who owns the Miss Universe contest and funds it? How much drug money do you think the Albanians contributed in order to have "Miss Kosovo" finish as one of the finalists?

Thank You.

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2009, 11:06:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim.
Thanks for treating the JTFers to a 3 hour special last week. Another excellent show!

•  To begin, here’s another Eric Hoffer quote for you: "The Jews are the conscience of the world, and who the hell wants to live with their conscience."  —Eric Hoffer

•  Next, I was thinking the other day and hit upon an odd coincidence. Do you think it is just a coincidence that the names of all these genocidal maniacs contain the name HAMAN?

Adolf eicHMANn  —  sAddAM HusseiN  —  Ali kHAMeNei  —  AHMAdiNejad

That being the case, should we worry that so does the name of the current President of the United States: barack HusseiN obAMA ?

•  Lastly, when you were in prison, were you able to receive letters from Rabbi Kahane or have any contact with him? Did he visit you there? If so, that must have been very uplifting.

Thanks, Chazak v’emahtz!

Dreidlehead
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 09:35:03 AM by dreidelhead »

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 02:12:40 AM »
Dearest Chiam,

Are there matchmakers in Israel that can help you find an Israeli bride?  I encourage everyone who posts on this forum if they are visiting or living in Israel to find a matchmaker for you.  Heck, there was even a recent story of a Klansman on the lam who went to Israel, started a relationship and even impregnated an Israeli Jewish girl.  If it's possible for the wicked, how hard can it be for a righteous person like you to find a marriage minded girl or someone who can introduce you to one?  Obviously this is the key to getting you into Israel which is absolutely necessary for the future of Israel.  Are there any righteous Jews in Judea and Samaria who see your plight and say, "Have I got a girl for you!"  I understand it's not as easy to find a younger one at your age, but it is certainly both realistic and necessary for getting you into the Holy Land to further the Real Right movement there.

Best regards,

SFT

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 10:56:10 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think that Republicans regaining a portion of the congressional majority from the Democrats would be able to weaken President Obama or would it benefit him as it did President Clinton after the 1994 mid term elections.  When the Republicans gained control they balanced budgets and pushed welfare reform and Clinton was falsely given credit and re-elected in 1996. While the GOP will by no means gain total control, cutting into Obama's communist majority would put Obama in  position where Republicans will have more say on legislation.  Regardless of who has the majority in congress, this country cannot afford another four years of this man in the White House.  Thank you as always, and may God Bless you.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 07:38:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim,   

From what I understand,  in Judaism,    the amount of charity one is suppose to give each year is between 10 % and 20 % of their annual income.   

Assuming this is the case,    my questions are as follows:

What are the circumstances,   if any,    one can give more than 20 % of their annual income to charity?      And  under these circumstances,   how much above 20 % of annual income can one give to charity?

Thanks as always,   eb22.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 11:23:53 PM »

Shalom Chaim!

There is no other person except you, can answer this question properly.

In response to that marxist sewer rodent Ted Kennedy's death the Zionist Organization of America has released a statement with contains the following sentence which has really taken me aback!

"Senator Kennedy played an important role in advocating for Soviet Jewry, helping to gain the release of many Soviet refuseniks, including Natan Sharansky."

http://www.zoa.org/sitedocuments/pressrelease_view.asp?pressreleaseID=1693

Did Ted Kennedy really play a role at all in freeing up the Soviet Jewry?   If that was true to what extent?  What did he exactly do?  Did he work with the Kahanites?  I am surprised that an organization such as ZOA identified Ted Kennedy as a significant influence in releasing the Soviet Jews?

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2009, 04:42:53 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

If you ever had children, would you like for them to have your level of political activism and dedication,
or would you want for them a more conventional life?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline Long_Live_Israel

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2009, 02:58:24 PM »
My Brother Chaim,

We have plenty of wealthy Jewish people on this earth thank gd. JTF is reaching new people on a regular basis, why haven't we found a wealthy Jew who is willing to help us financially?

-Long Live Israel