Author Topic: 1st JTF Los Angeles Gettogether: A Great Success  (Read 4315 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
1st JTF Los Angeles Gettogether: A Great Success
« on: August 23, 2009, 08:45:27 PM »
Shalom all,

A couple of hours ago JTF member Republicandox, a good friend of hers who might be interested in our movement, and myself had the first-ever Los Angeles JTF Meeting in Brea, California. Despite the low turnout (some members could not be reached), we had a wonderful time in every way. Dox is an amazing lady--very sweet and EXTREMELY generous. She's the kind of righteous woman we'd all like to have as our mother. I enjoyed my time immensely and look forward to more JTF meetings in southern California, hopefully with more members.

Bonesfan

Moshe92

Re: 1st JTF Los Angeles Gettogether: A Great Success
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 08:47:56 PM »
That's great. I would like to meet some of you people some day.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 08:52:25 PM »
It was awesome. The "icing on the cake" of our gettogether is that we quite ramdomly met a wonderful young Serb lady at the meeting--shortly after how I was sharing how my interest in researching the Serbian issue was what first brought me to JTF ten years ago!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 09:00:17 PM »
That's great news.....I am glad to hear that that you got to meet Republicandox  and that she was every bit as nice as she seems on the forum. JTF has the best people. I have been to most of the New York meetings and I have enjoyed meeting everyone of our people who attended. Tonight you have one of the New York members of the forum slightly jealous because of not being able to attend.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 09:18:56 PM »
Great job!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 09:22:55 PM »
Hi Bonesfan,  it was so nice to meet you finally. Next time we have a meeting Doug or I will take you for a ride in Spooky ( the black beast ) and you better hold on especially if Doug is driving.  

Sandy had a great time too and she enjoyed meeting you. I think she would like our Forum.

Perhaps next time we can get some more SO. CA. members to come along.

I want everyone to know that Bonesfan is very smart for his age and well educated, he has so many interesting things to talk about
and he is a wonderful person in general.

Shalom & G-d bless

Dox    

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 09:26:52 PM »
Hi Bonesfan,  it was so nice to meet you finally. Next time we have a meeting Doug or I will take you for a ride in Spooky ( the black beast ) and you better hold on especially if Doug is driving.  

Sandy had a great time too and she enjoyed meeting you. I think she would like our Forum.

I want everyone to know that Bonesfan is very smart for his age and well educated, he has so many interesting things to talk about

Shalom & G-d bless

Dox    

I think Bonesfan is quite a hoot. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 09:28:48 PM »

Shalom & G-d bless

Dox    

Will he be saint? Calling a Jewish girl "feminazi, pro-muslim" is really educated...and gentle. I'm still waiting an apologize...but it appears hopeless.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 09:33:48 PM »

Shalom & G-d bless

Dox    

Will he be saint? Calling a Jewish girl "feminazi, pro-muslim" is really educated...and gentle. I'm still waiting an apologize...but it appears hopeless.

Why are you bringing up an argument you had a long time ago?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 09:35:30 PM »

Shalom & G-d bless

Dox    

Because he didn't apologize yet, just dealing. And because he is not a saint. A real wonderful person doesn't wish cancer to his enemies. (I'm sorry, but until holy Bonesfan doesn't apologize from ag337, I won't post).

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2009, 09:36:02 PM »

Shalom & G-d bless

Dox    

I was wondering about that as well.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2009, 09:36:26 PM »
Proud, he really is a nice person, if you met him I think you would like him too.

Now even with my own family members, we have ocassional disputes and we work them out, so I have no doubts the 2 of you may put things aside too!

I like you too Proud, you are a great brother to our Forum and I for one am happy to have you here.

Shalom & G-d Bless

Dox

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2009, 09:37:53 PM »

Shalom & G-d bless

Dox    

Because he didn't apologize yet, just dealing. And because he is not a saint. A real wonderful person doesn't wish cancer to his enemies. (I'm sorry, but until holy Bonesfan doesn't apologize from ag337, I won't post).

Sometimes it might be a good idea to wish cancer on them or better yet wish they would change.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 09:48:05 PM »
I sent her a very long email reply and she hasn't gotten back to me yet.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 09:49:29 PM »

Thank you so very much for the kind words! Dox is a very nurturing, tender, accepting woman (and someone who insists you have all the food!) and I hope that many of you others can meet her soon.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 09:50:30 PM »
A real wonderful person doesn't wish cancer to his enemies. (I'm sorry, but until holy Bonesfan doesn't apologize from ag337, I won't post).
I never wished cancer on her!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 09:51:28 PM »
I think Bonesfan is quite a hoot. 
Thanks! I think I'm "quite a hoot" too... lol!  :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2009, 09:54:26 PM »
Bones I'm so happy for you, Dox, and the other attendant! This is an important step toward building JTF's influence offline, in building camaraderie between members and potential members as well.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2009, 11:28:21 PM »
I hope this person gets banned soon...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2009, 11:31:49 PM »
We definitely need more mods with banning power.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 11:38:25 PM »

I don't know what I'm ignorant of though who do you want to be banned?

Moshe92

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 11:39:30 PM »

the troll Efrat who was posting pictures of a dead Jewish baby הי"ד

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2009, 11:39:35 PM »

There was a troll who was posting dead baby pictures... We were trying to ban him...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2009, 11:51:01 PM »
The real sad lesson in all this is that most Jews in Israel accepted granting amnesty to the pigs who murdered this beautiful Jewish baby in the name of the "peace deal" Sharon (ys"vz) put together in order to "end" the intifada back in August 2005.  >:(

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2009, 12:38:11 AM »
I'm glad you guys had fun at your first S.C. JTF get together.  Hopefully it will be a regular thing, just like we've been doing in New York.