Author Topic: The Berbers  (Read 11777 times)

NoahideGentile

The Berbers
« on: April 13, 2007, 02:31:01 PM »
Hello. I have a question I would like to ask. What do you think about the berbers? The berbers are "WHITES" that should be CHRISTIAN but the Arabian-Islamic fascist Nazi Slime invaded their nations in mass numbers and imposed Islam on everyone there. Now the berbers are few in numbers in North Africa, and they think of themselve as dirty slimy filthy terroist muslims/arabs instead of christian righteous gentiles.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: The Berbers
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 02:44:19 PM »
Hello. I have a question I would like to ask. What do you think about the berbers? The berbers are "WHITES" that should be CHRISTIAN but the Arabian-Islamic fascist Nazi Slime invaded their nations in mass numbers and imposed Islam on everyone there. Now the berbers are few in numbers in North Africa, and they think of themselve as dirty slimy filthy terroist muslims/arabs instead of christian righteous gentiles.
i AGREE AT ONE TIME BERBERS WERE JEWS UNDER QUEEN DEBORAH THEY WEE OUTNUMBERED 150 TO 1 PUT UP A GOOD AND LONG FIGHT BUT THEY WRE VASTLY OUTNUMBERED AND LOST TO THE PEDOPHILES
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

NoahideGentile

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 02:47:16 PM »
when we reclaim Christendom, do yu think our first wars should be in North Africa?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 02:49:57 PM »
NORTH AFRICA WOULD BE GOOD PLENTY OF NON ARAB PEOPLE RESIDE THERE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

NoahideGentile

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 02:52:48 PM »
North African Arabs will be wiped off the planet and the land will be given back to the berbers, the true natives of the land. The Arabs need to be PUNISHED FULLY FOR THEIR SINS. Their horrendeous  deeds need to be remembered. I wonder how the berbers feel about all their history being taken away from them because of the filthy, slimy, disgusting arab/nazis.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 08:23:04 PM »
I get my hair cut at the barber's.  They are mostly young white females.  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 08:29:58 PM »
Were not the Berbers an ancient pagan people from North Africa?  I thought that they were merely a tribal people that battled against many people from the Egyptians to the Romans only to be pretty much Arabized by the Muslim horde and became pirates before, during and after their moving into Spain... I could be wrong however....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 08:33:03 PM »
First of all ,hehe , i'm a morrocian jew , the berbers arn't white , they look like indians(hindu i mean) , sometimes blacker

why should they be christians ?

i belive christians who really belive in g-d , should become seven noah laws keepers , instad of being christians .

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 09:46:10 PM »
First of all ,hehe , i'm a morrocian jew , the berbers arn't white , they look like indians(hindu i mean) , sometimes blacker

i belive christians who really belive in g-d , should become seven noah laws keepers , instad of being christians .

I don't think the Berbers are Christian or ever were... I believe thought they were pagans and were Arabized with forced conversions to Islam in the 8th-11th centuries...  I could be wrong.  The part about Christians becoming Noahides, that is and must be their choice...  You are a Moroccan Jew?  Nice...  My British friend just came back from Morocco yesterday..

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 09:57:44 PM »
i didn't said berbers were christians , i just replied to the idea that they should be christians by saying that all gentiles(and christians ) who really belive in g-d , should worship g-d in the way he intended them to do so , which is seven noah laws .

there is small minority of christians in morrocow , i donno if they are of berberian origin

most ancient ppl were pagan, islam conquered and forces islam upon hundreds of nations ,the berbers became muslim about 1000 years ago

i said i'm morrocian jew , to explain that i know they arn't really white (like the claim in the erlier part of the thread) i dont actually live in morrocow , my ancestors did for a time
( saying this to explain 'morrocian jew' isn't a correct term , cuz i dont see my self as a morrocian , but a jew :) hehe , just mentioned it to explain what i know about the berber colour )

u should tell youre friends not to go to morrocow , thats where 20% of al qaida come from
they actually tried to do(the muslims) 3 coordinated blasts in mimuna eve (the additional holy day added after pesach , in morrocian jewry customes ) in morrocow , baruch hashem , no jew was hurt.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 06:31:51 AM »

I think Sarah's father was from Morrocoo

Shot at 2010-01-03

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 08:01:05 AM »
Berbers are culturally and racially distinct from the Arab population and they appear to be racially hetrogenous.

Berber women do not cover their heads quite so much as the Arab muslim women. There are a number of cultural differences.

When I was in Morocco, a Berber I spent some time with told me that they were nomadic pagans. Judaism then introduced property law and then they were converted to Islam.

Although they converted to Islam, they have remained culturally distinct from the Arab muslim population for something like 1000 years, which is really quite amazing. A few Berbers have pale skin, they might look as they they are from Southern Europe.

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2007, 08:39:56 AM »
well , muslims are not all the same ppl , there are alot of ethnic groups within the framework of rotten islam

about what u wrote "A few Berbers have pale skin, they might look as they they are from Southern Europe."
they might descend from the vandul tribes who wandered the region

actually  , there are ppl who look like that in all over the middle east
the reason why arabs look usually blackers then europians , is because they dwelled with egyptian ,lubians ,habash type of braches of ppl , back in the old days
even the torah says that ishmael was half egyptian , who married an egyptian

however , semitic features are also can be white skined/natural tan skin ,blue/green/brown/black etc eyed , red/blonde/black /or whatever type of hair .

its not just a europian thing , it was more sharpened in places like iceland because of weather who reduced quantity of melanin in hair and eyes which gave the people who inhabitant this lands for a long time this type of regular appearance

NoahideGentile

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2007, 09:51:21 AM »
No berbers have light skin and dark hair. ROfl, they look nothing like indians. They need to go back to paganism, their root. And not this foreign Arabian religion.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2007, 10:20:46 AM »
Sadly, Paganism was far more vile than even Islam today.... 

NoahideGentile

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2007, 10:25:50 AM »
Sadly, Paganism was far more vile than even Islam today.... 

haha yeah i am sure. The pagans were in touch with spirit and nature, the christians preached that spirits, nature, sex, and such was wrong. The abrahamics preached that natural things in life were an abomination and vile.

Christianity was all about power, to get more and more of it. King Clovis is an example, he left paganism to conversion to catholicism so he could get more allies and fight wars for religious reasons (basically crusades).

We, Pagans (European Pagans as well as the Pagan-Hindus of India) have been barbarically brutalized, massacred, persecuted and decimated historically by the Exclusivist Creeds of Islam and Christianity. In the new high-tech world of today, the calls of our Pagan-Ancestors are calling upon us for revenge. They are calling upon all of us (Pagans of India and of Europe) to re-conjure, re-emerge, and re-surge our ancient, indigenous, Pagan religions of Europe and elsewhere, and to disseminate these Pagan-Religions  into the modern world of Europe, and areas around the country of India.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 10:34:45 AM by NoahideGentile »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2007, 10:40:33 AM »
I guess it goes into the meaning of "natural".  I agree that Islam is vile but paganism is far more inhumane.  Live spousal cremations, human sacrifices, cannibalism, infanticide, sexism, ignorance, homosexuality and every other "enlightened" sexual degeneracy practiced openly.  Virtually every pagan sun-worshiping culture/faith followed similar hedonistic depravities whether it be the animals in Nigeria who were practicing cannibalism up until the close of the last century or the Aztecs when Cortes discovered/conquered Mexico.  The knowledge Egyptians, Greeks and Romans practiced infanticide especially to their female births.  The Hindus and other Eastern Gnostic faiths burned their wives alive along with their deceased husbands because the female meant nothing....  The examples of the inhumane pagan practices from the Nordic peoples, Easter Island to the Druids of England's Stone Henge are just a very few. 

The Torah truly changed the Earth.  A very good book on this topic is by Spiro called "World Perfect" although I disagree with the last two chapters on the UN and the "Civil Rights" revolution of the 60's-70's...  Enjoy...

NoahideGentile

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2007, 10:45:32 AM »
For one, don't judge all pagans across different races. I'm talking about Heathenism, European religion. I realize the austroloids, east asians, etc.. did some brutual things like cannabalism.

The Hindus and other Eastern Gnostic faiths burned their wives alive along with their deceased husbands because the female meant nothing....

Or perhaps it had a deeper meaning, rather than your explanation, "they meant nothing".

the Druids of England's Stone Henge are just a very few.

Stonehenge was a marvellous accomplishment by very primitive yet sophisticated people.

The Torah truly changed the Earth.

It changed things, but it is not my religion. I want to follow what my ancestors followed and not some semetic religion, no offence. It was the Aryan's religion and has been killed, it needs to return. As I think the latin americans need to return to their pagan roots (not the sacrifices or anything but still return), and the Sub-saharan africans need to drop islam and christianity.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 10:52:43 AM by NoahideGentile »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2007, 10:47:48 AM »
Middle-eastern paganism was very much brutal. Look what God commanded the Hebrews to do to the many pagan nations in the Levant? Wage war on them and annihilate them. In many ways they were worse than Islam. There was not one ancient mideast pagan society whose practices were not savage and against everything Judaism and Christianity stand for.

Why would you want to be pagan of any religion? Non-Jews have Christianity, a wonderful religion that if followed properly teaches you to love God and be a friend of the Jewish people.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

NoahideGentile

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2007, 10:53:47 AM »
At this time, Europeans are abandoning Christianity, some of them are trying to find their ancient Pagan-Roots. They are trying very hard to pull themselves out of the mud of Christianity, that has been heaped upon them for centuries. Christianity knocked Europe out of its alignment with its ancient Pagan-Roots, culture, and beliefs, by destroying its Pagan Religions. While uncovering the scale of these dreadful Christian atrocities, we must bear in memory that:
          Christianity is not the religion of Europe nor of anywhere else. Christianity is an imposition on Europe, and a Barbaric Imposition. Similarly, Islam is not the religion of Arabia, nor of Asia nor of any where else either. Islam is an imposition and a Barbaric Imposition, and the size and diameter of its barbarism, are comparable to Christianity's Barbarism. The true religion of Europe and of every where else is PAGANISM. It is our sacred duty to expose and eradicate the perpetrators of these gruesome acts of barbarism, the names of these perpetrators are:
CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM
                  Europeans did not give in to Christianity without a fight. Two-Thirds of Aryan-Europe had to be murdered by Christians before the whole of Europe succumbed to Christianity. As the Christians molested, murdered, insulted, destroyed, and degraded  Pagan-Europe, during their proselytism campaigns and military operations, they used the term of  "Pagan" in a pejorative and perverse sense for the Non-Christians, who had not yet converted to Christianity. They hoped that degrading of Paganism in this manner, would induce the Pagans to swiftly switch over to Christianity. But it did not happen quite that way. The Non-Christian Pagans used the term of Pagan, for themselves "as an exemplification of their courage, to defy and refuse to accept the superstition called Christianity. They continued to regard Christianity as junk, humbug, organized hypocrisy, and mealy-mouthed quackery.             
           The Pagans of Europe viewed themselves as "Proud Pagans," sailing proudly under "Pagan-Colors".
    Christianity can never truly be the religion of Europe, it started in Palestine and Islam started in the Arabian peninsula. Heathenism is Europe's religion.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 10:59:40 AM by NoahideGentile »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2007, 11:07:28 AM »
It is highly obvious that you are not well learned on the history nor practices of Paganism..... 

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2007, 11:09:57 AM »
Paganism is evil, regardless of how you feel about it. There is a reason it has been wiped out in almost every civilized society. Even a modern pagan society like India sees extremely evil practices like the caste-system, slavery, child slavery, honor killing, valuing animal life over human life, etc. Woe be on the person who practices paganism and denounces God on the day of judgement.  :o

MarZutra is knowledgeable on this as are others, Paganism accross cultures leads to incredibly evil practices.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

NoahideGentile

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2007, 11:15:37 AM »
MarZutra is knowledgeable on this as are others, Paganism accross cultures leads to incredibly evil practices.

Like the crusades, burning of witches, inquisition, holocaust, etc...

Paganism is evil

really? It seems the pagans built the most impressive empires of all time.

There is a reason it has been wiped out in almost every civilized society.

Yeah because rich people wanted to be richer and more leaders wanted more power.

http://historymedren.about.com/library/who/blwwclovis.htm

Even a modern pagan society like India sees extremely evil practices like the caste-system, slavery, child slavery, honor killing, valuing animal life over human life, etc.

Caste-system is evil? Slavery--huh?
Child slavery is illegal there, so I'm not sure what you're on.
some animals are sacred to them,they just respect that-- so what? Its their relgion.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2007, 11:17:14 AM »
More empires:

« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 11:38:28 AM by NoahideGentile »

NoahideGentile

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2007, 11:34:08 AM »
It is highly obvious that you are not well learned on the history nor practices of Paganism..... 

Yes I have.... have you?