Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!! ALCOHOLIC TEDDY IS DEAD FROM TUMORS WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO  (Read 10090 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Oh oh, get ready for another months of non-stop lachrymose dumb on CNN, MSNBC and other channels.   :throw:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
BREAKS OUT THE BUBBLY FOR ALL MY JTFERS  :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :fireworks: :fireworks: :clap: :dance: :dance:

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Now he can start paying for his sins.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
TAKE MORE KENNEDYS!!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I'm afraid now they will pick someone to replace him that's just as bad or even worse. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Baruch HaShem! :dance:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I will leave this on sticky for a few days so it won't get lost.. I am so happy

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I feel sad that he wasted his life being evil instead of doing good. He is most likely in hell now for the murder he committed and for his advocacy of evil causes like abortion. It's hard to feel happy when I know what a terrible, terrible waste of a life his was. God gives us this gift of life to do good things, not to hurt other people.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I quickly rushed to start a thread on this subject and what do you know!
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I quickly rushed to start a thread on this subject and what do you know!

Same here Good thread MasterWolf!

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
:nono:

Ya know, I have no doubt that there is joyous exultation for some at this news. And I agree, in the natural, I considered him a great enemy to this country.

HOWEVER, as a follower of THE G-D of GREAT MERCY, I do NOT wish HELL on ANYONE. Not EVEN my worst enemies. Hashem has enough LOVE, in fact, He IS LOVE, to forgive ANYONE who repents, even Ted Kennedy.

WE, the followers of THE G-D of GREAT MERCY and LOVE, should be GRACIOUS to A-L-L, even our enemies!!! THAT is what separates US from the Muslim faith.

The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:  ;D ;D ;D

Praise G-d!!!![/color][/size]

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Ya know, I have no doubt that there is joyous exultation for some at this news. And I agree, in the natural, I considered him a great enemy to this country.

HOWEVER, as a follower of THE G-D of GREAT MERCY, I do NOT wish HELL on ANYONE. Not EVEN my worst enemies. Hashem has enough LOVE, in fact, He IS LOVE, to forgive ANYONE who repents, even Ted Kennedy.

WE, the followers of THE G-D of GREAT MERCY and LOVE, should be GRACIOUS to A-L-L, even our enemies!!! THAT is what separates US from the Muslim faith.
I think it is very safe to say that this pig did not repent.

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
I feel sad that he wasted his life being evil instead of doing good. He is most likely in hell now for the murder he committed and for his advocacy of evil causes like abortion. It's hard to feel happy when I know what a terrible, terrible waste of a life his was. G-d gives us this gift of life to do good things, not to hurt other people.

Well said, Ruby, . . . . for these things I am grieved as well for him. We can only hope that before he died he repented for his grievous ugly sins.

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer

I think it is very safe to say that this pig did not repent.

I disagree. Have you ever been at the bedside of someone who was dying? I have. The prospect of Eternity hastily approaching has a way of humbling even the most hardened reprobate.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 01:20:14 AM by Moijea »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

I feel sad when I think anyone has gone to hell too. It's hard to feel happy when someone has chosen to squander their life in evil and ended up that way.

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer

I feel sad when I think anyone has gone to hell too. It's hard to feel happy when someone has chosen to squander their life in evil and ended up that way.

Yes Ruby, again, I totally agree. What a waste. The New Testament scripture Luke 12:48 “For of those to whom very much is given, very much is required” keeps coming to my mind. His deeds will be judged to a much higher standard of accountability because of the position he held.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I think he and his whole family are pure evil,, and he is where he belongs now rotting in hell

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I disagree. Have you ever been at the bedside of someone who was dying? I have. The prospect of Eternity hastily approaching has a way of humbling even the most hardened reprobate.
99% of deathbed "conversions" aren't for real.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
Moijea: It's nice that you are so forgiving; it shows something about your character. However, this animal, for goodness sake, should have died much, much sooner. I'm a Christian yet don't put much stock into the whole bedside asking for forgiveness after a life of murder, perversion, and evil that has never been addressed and forgiveness has never been asked before. How is he even in his right mind? He is not on account on of his brain tumor. EVEN NOT IN HIS RIGHT MIND he was trying to get a law HE WROTE ABOLISHED JUST A FEW DAYS AGO so another leftist can get appointed!!! This animal has the blood of so many babies on his hands and played a real role in America's third-world affirmative action state we're in right now. He is to blame for huge parts of the 60's civil rights nonsense.

In my opinion, he deserved the chair.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Moijea: It's nice that you are so forgiving; it shows something about your character. However, this animal, for goodness sake, should have died much, much sooner. I'm a Christian yet don't put much stock into the whole bedside asking for forgiveness after a life of murder, perversion, and evil that has never been addressed and forgiveness has never been asked before. How is he even in his right mind? He is not on account on of his brain tumor. EVEN NOT IN HIS RIGHT MIND he was trying to get a law HE WROTE ABOLISHED JUST A FEW DAYS AGO so another leftist can get appointed!!! This animal has the blood of so many babies on his hands and played a real role in America's third-world affirmative action state we're in right now. He is to blame for huge parts of the 60's civil rights nonsense.

In my opinion, he deserved the chair.

I kind of agree with that.  He did a lot of damage and this world would have been a much better place if not for him.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
It's about time!    : )