Author Topic: Black People Please Love America  (Read 3582 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Black People Please Love America
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 07:26:54 PM »
I disagree with what you've decided Steven, but I respect the fact that it's not for me to decide for you.

So you disagree that I have a half black girlfriend. Or do you disagree that I won't have a baby with her?
Once again, I won't have a baby with her! I am sure (very sure) we will never marry or have kids.
Why will you never marry her?  If you don't mind my asking.

Abstinence is the only way to be 100% sure you will not have children together.  Otherwise be prepared for all possibilities.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2009, 05:56:41 AM »
I do think having a common faith is more important than having a common race, and I won't say anything else about that. I still think you are a good person.

Thank you! And I also fully understand you. Once I also asked myself "Why a colored girl?".
I don't know...

I'm glad she's a Christian.

Of course! There will be never a Muslim girlfriend! NEVER! My dad don't allow Muslims in our house. And he would kill me if I would have Muslim friends or even a girlfriend. But I will never have Muslim girlfriend.

I disagree with what you've decided Steven, but I respect the fact that it's not for me to decide for you.

So you disagree that I have a half black girlfriend. Or do you disagree that I won't have a baby with her?
Once again, I won't have a baby with her! I am sure (very sure) we will never marry or have kids.
Why will you never marry her?  If you don't mind my asking.

Abstinence is the only way to be 100% sure you will not have children together.  Otherwise be prepared for all possibilities.

I don't know. I have not that good freeling that I will marry her. I am 18 years young and who knows what will happen.

I took and take care not to have children one day. There are a lot ways to prevent.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2009, 06:52:26 AM »
Don't fool yourself.  No method is foolproof.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2009, 07:07:02 AM »
Don't fool yourself.  No method is foolproof.

True...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2009, 08:49:42 AM »
Sorry, GermanKahanist.  It is the mother in me.  You need to be smart.  Having a child, especially with the 'wrong' person, will change your life and not for the better.
Having a common background and beliefs is essential.  Be very careful and smart about your relationships.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2009, 09:05:10 AM »
My fingers are really itching to really write what I think about the mistake German Kahanist is making but  I also feel people need to walk through the fire at times in their life to learn from their mistakes. German Kahanist move on to bigger and better things and don't waste your time on a relationship like that. You may be having some fun right now but when it comes down to brass tacks on serious matters, you will see, you won't agree on much. Black folks look at the world much differently then white folks do. Don't hang around until something comes along that will make your exit hard if not impossible.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 09:47:38 AM by bullcat3 »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2009, 09:22:24 AM »
Sorry, GermanKahanist.  It is the mother in me.  You need to be smart.  Having a child, especially with the 'wrong' person, will change your life and not for the better.
Having a common background and beliefs is essential.  Be very careful and smart about your relationships.

It's ok and great that you care about me. You are right that it is important to take care. I will never have a child with her. It's "just for fun".
Our relationship is also not that good. It's difficult to explain here. But she has nothing against Jews. If she would turn into a Jew hater I would brake up with her. The only bad thing is that she has Muslim friends. I don't know if I should talk about that with her. She also thought a time that I am a extremist terrorist because I am member in Zionist Kahanist organizations. But I told her what this forum is and that here are only good people.
I also have a not that good friend which is Antiislamic. She is Spanish and hates the Turks here. She was followed by Turks who asked her for "love", openly on the streets. And she is only 15. I also know a Polish girl who is against Islam.

I want that people say what they think! Openly! Some classmates know that I am against Islam and radical.
I remember when I called the Koran "Terror Bible" and Iran a "Nazi Islamic state" in a presentation/ speech about the elections in Iran. I remember how the Muslim faces turned into angry, hateful faces and eyes. Then a Muslim shouted "You fuc**** anti Musilm". I just grin and thought "you fuc*** Jew hater". The teacher just said "go on". After lesson some Muslims just said "fuc*** jew". The Muslim was to far away to sting him with my pen. But I threw it to her. I am very sensitive about insults like that! I don't turn into a violent boy fast but if someone insults or attack Jews etc. then they see my other side! And my other side is very radical, insulting, extreme and violent.
I am glad this year I am in a new class with new people. But also included 4 Muslims. There is a Muslim Turk who looks like a monkey. I called him first Arab.  :laugh: He looked at me weird. When we had a break he was always nearby me. I thought he was gay.
But now I know that he becomes panic attacks sometimes. I wanted to say "Now you know how Israelis in Israel feel because of the Arab Terror".
There are a lot stories about me and Muslims.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2009, 09:25:24 AM »
My fingers are really itching to really write what I think about the mistake German Kahanist is making but  I also feel people need to walk through the fire at times in their life to learn from their mistakes. German Kahanist move on to bigger and better things and don't waist your time on a relationship like that. You may be having some fun right now but when it comes down to brass tacks on serious matters you will see you wont agree on much. Black folks look at the world much differently then white folks do. Don't hang around until something comes along that will make your exit hard if not impossible.

As I said, it's nothing for ever! I am old enough to know what is right or wrong for me.