Author Topic: Black People Please Love America  (Read 3583 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Black People Please Love America
« on: August 26, 2009, 11:48:24 AM »
Why can't black people forgive white people for slavery and love America?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: Black People Please Love America
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 01:00:18 PM »

The explanation is simple. Most black America haters are the either leftist or poor or both. Both do not love to be responsible for their own lives and thus put themselves into the position of the eternal victim of slavery. Thus no one dares to tell them to get forward and make their lives and be responsible.
You can mostly see that successful blacks are partiotic, while the losers hate America and especially the whites and Asians.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 01:02:44 PM »
Blacks too have been brain washed by the left wing media, school systems, and their parents to hate America and feel like perpetual victims of society.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 12:34:35 AM »
This is my opinion (for what it's worth)...

There is a LOT of paganism/witchcraft  and occult over in Africa.....

The country is cursed by it (G-d's word does not lie)...generations are cursed because of it....

Things would turn around over there if everyone would repent. (the hunger, poverty, etc)...

People have a rebellious spirit in them...until they repent....they carry anger, murder, idolatry, revenge, violence, etc...

That is why they can not forgive...because they need to repent and TURN from their wicked ways....and truly follow G-d.

Why do you think so many voted for Obama?

They are blind and they cannot see...because of their rebellion.

That is my 2 cents.

The explanation is simple. Most black America haters are the either leftist or poor or both. Both do not love to be responsible for their own lives and thus put themselves into the position of the eternal victim of slavery. Thus no one dares to tell them to get forward and make their lives and be responsible.
You can mostly see that successful blacks are patriotic, while the losers hate America and especially the whites and Asians.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 11:25:35 AM »
blacks will hate him for this video.

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 11:45:37 AM »
This is my opinion (for what it's worth)...

There is a LOT of paganism/witchcraft  and occult over in Africa.....

The country is cursed by it (G-d's word does not lie)...generations are cursed because of it....

Things would turn around over there if everyone would repent. (the hunger, poverty, etc)...

People have a rebellious spirit in them...until they repent....they carry anger, murder, idolatry, revenge, violence, etc...

That is why they can not forgive...because they need to repent and TURN from their wicked ways....and truly follow G-d.

Why do you think so many voted for Obama?

They are blind and they cannot see...because of their rebellion.

That is my 2 cents.

Yup Hanna, you hit the nail on the head.

These curses follow families down to 1000 generations. . . and NO amount of $$$ or social services or education will change it. This country will go BROKE trying to fix a spiritual problem.
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 01:00:13 PM »
I think some black people can't forgive the white people like some Jews can't forgive the Germans!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 01:02:22 PM »
I think some black people can't forgive the white people like some Jews can't forgive the Germans!

Black people have more than made up for any wrongs done to their ancestors by cruelly murdering and raping many white people. Now it's the whites who deserve reparations.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 01:19:18 PM »

Black people have more than made up for any wrongs done to their ancestors by cruelly murdering and raping many white people. Now it's the whites who deserve reparations.

Not all blacks are bad! I have a half black girlfriend.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 01:21:32 PM »

She is talking about the Jigs living in America not Europe geez

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 01:32:54 PM »

She is talking about the Jigs living in America not Europe geez

Yes, but I also don't think all blacks in the USA are bad!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 02:05:45 PM »
True there are a lot of high class good ones, including a neighbor my dad used to have. They still keep in touch. From age 3 my father used to tell me how incredible that black family was and that unfortunately not all blacks were as great as them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 02:38:04 PM »

I wish I didn't know about that. How can you choose a black when you have beautiful German girls all around you?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2009, 02:55:35 PM »

I wish I didn't know about that. How can you choose a black when you have beautiful German girls all around you?

Because I love her and she loves me. And she likes Jews!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2009, 04:37:48 PM »

She can't give you a German baby, any white baby. Your baby will be black.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 04:44:55 PM »

Who said we will get a baby? We prevent

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 04:57:05 PM »
I disagree with what you've decided Steven, but I respect the fact that it's not for me to decide for you.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 05:05:51 PM »
I disagree with what you've decided Steven, but I respect the fact that it's not for me to decide for you.

So you disagree that I have a half black girlfriend. Or do you disagree that I won't have a baby with her?
Once again, I won't have a baby with her! I am sure (very sure) we will never marry or have kids.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 05:07:31 PM »

I'd rather not berate people for the personal choices that they make. Especially something as trivial as this.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 05:09:58 PM »
blacks in america are unbearable

until you've stayed a good four days in southside jamaica or bedstuy you can't judge american blacks.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 05:13:33 PM »

So you disagree that I have a half black girlfriend. Or do you disagree that I won't have a baby with her?
Once again, I won't have a baby with her! I am sure (very sure) we will never marry or have kids.

I disagree that you have a black girlfriend, but it is your choice to make. I think white people should stick with other white people for things like this.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 05:19:09 PM »

I'd rather not berate people for the personal choices that they make. Especially something as trivial as this.

I agree.

I disagree that you have a black girlfriend, but it is your choice to make. I think white people should stick with other white people for things like this.

I can understand your views. You are against interracials. BUT it's the love that connected us. Not the color of her or my skin. Remember that. Jesus loves all of us. Blacks are also Christians. She is also roman catholic like me. And she likes Jews! What many other white Germans in my area not do. Think about it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 05:28:34 PM »
I do think having a common faith is more important than having a common race, and I won't say anything else about that. I still think you are a good person.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 05:31:56 PM »
I do think having a common faith is more important than having a common race, and I won't say anything else about that. I still think you are a good person.

Thank you! And I also fully understand you. Once I also asked myself "Why a colored girl?".
I don't know...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2009, 05:37:32 PM »

Thank you! And I also fully understand you. Once I also asked myself "Why a colored girl?".
I don't know...

I'm glad she's a Christian.