Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday September 6, 2009  (Read 9246 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday September 6, 2009
« on: August 29, 2009, 08:09:44 PM »
Dear Chaim, if Israel were forced to surrender the Golan Heights to Muslim Nazi Syria God forbid, what do you think might happen?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Moshe92

Re: Ask JTF for Sunday September 6, 2009
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 08:11:31 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you recommend any Hebrew learning resources for someone like me who already has a basic understanding of the language?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 08:13:28 PM »
Greetings Chaim. One of the things I noticed that anti-Semites do a lot is use "bankers" as a code word for Jews. Just recently someone called into a national conservative radio program while I was listening to it and said "J- bankers!" in answer to a question about who was to blame about a particular problem. What do you think would be a good response back to these kinds of people?

« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 12:32:02 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 09:50:52 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What happen to Daleksfearme I don't see on the fourms any more for some reason what happen? What is death like in the Christan world and the Jewish world
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 09:24:15 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 10:45:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Of course the majority of African blacks is evil. Still, there are some places there with fairly significant minorities of real Christians. Even if there are not many of them, I wouldn't want these truly innocent Africans to have to deal with millions of Bloods and Crips.

Anyhow, there are a few ways that I have thought of to try to get large numbers of blacks into the camelraping world. Here are some:

1--engage in a lobbying effort to convince the Arab leaders that taking in blacks will cause them to look very tolerant and enlightened in the eyes of the West (probably difficult for a Kahanist to do and be taken seriously)

2--in the case of black Muslims, offer them "compensation" to make their haj to Mecca on special gov't airplanes, and just leave them there

3--offer blacks airfare money to go to Muslim Nazi nations as tourists, and give them enough spending money to stay there a long time, and when it is time for them to return, cancel their flights

4--offer hardcore black criminals their freedom in exchange for enlistment in a secret militia, where they would be trained intensively to engage in piracy raids against Muslim Nazi nations and stage Mumbai-style invasions of them

Of course, the final way would be to simply dump off huge boatloads of them on the Saudi or Egyptian coast (once they take their compensation). Maybe you will offer them more money to volunteer to go on the boat to Egypt or Saudi Arabia rather than Africa.

Bonesfan
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 12:34:09 AM by Bonesfan »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 11:51:21 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What I have to say today concerns the country known as Holland or The Netherlands. It saddens me very much what has happened to them. The Dutch Republic was formed when the various Dutch provinces were originally united in 1581 by Prince William "The Silent" of Orange in a revolt against the Spanish monarchy, very similar to what happened in the American Revolution. From the very beginning, it was a haven for people fleeing the religious persecution of the Spanish, especially Jews. In the following years leading up to the Dutch independence in 1648, the Jews were an integral part of the political and financial power of the House of Orange which controlled the Netherlands, and the princes of Orange repaid the Jews by giving them a degree of religious freedom unprecedented in Europe. The Dutch monarchs would even attend the openings of new synagogues and the weddings of prominent Jews. It seems like a country should be rewarded for being good to the Jews, but look what is happening to them now. Muslims are pouring into the Netherlands and they are creating huge problems with crime, drugs, and religious violence. When Theo Van Gogh spoke out against them, he was assassinated. The Muslims are basically dominating the Netherlands with the threat of violence and terror, and the government is afraid to do anything about it. What did this country do to be cursed with such a Muslim problem? Hashem said "I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee" - clearly Holland is being cursed. But for what exactly? Anyway It seems to me that most Western countries are too tolerant for their own good. I think it's time for them to try a little intolerance for a change.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 02:17:51 AM by Trace »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 09:12:07 AM »
Dear Chaim, last week you talked about Olam Haba and the pleasures of the World to Come. Do you believe that a neshama still sees and hears the things going on in this world? When we die, will we still be connected with our loved ones? Thanks and may we merit Tchiyas Hameisim B'mheira V'yameinu.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 10:00:38 PM by Mo2388 »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 10:29:07 AM »
Dear Chaim it is widely excepted that a Muslims invented Algabra. I have a hunch that this is a bunch of garbage. Who really invented Algabra
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 12:29:21 PM »
Regarding Gush Katif, I don't think people on the forum understand that the failure had nothing to do with whether it was a rightwinger or a leftwinger pushing the policy.   The failure was the ideology of most people in Gush Katif which largely said that any Israeli policy is supreme (even above Torah, or in their mind it really is compatable with Torah but you just can't understand how).    It was not a delusion that they thought it was a good policy, or unwillingness to oppose the policy or to oppose right or oppose left, because sharon's such a great guy, it was an unwillingness to fight the establishment, period.  Gush Katif was mostly filled with mamlachtim and also secular Jews.  Those mamlachtim unwilling to fight sabotaged the efforts of those who were willing to fight the establishment.   Whether right or left, same result.  If it was livni or some other pathetic leftwinger they still would have been weak-kneed in saying "no" to the Israeli establishment.   

I believe that a big part of the difference with Amona was that people learned the lessons from Gush Katif, saw what mistakes were made, and took a different path.  This included but not limited to, those who showed up to defend filling the place with people really willing to fight (not mamlachtim), keeping the yesha council out of it for the most part, and no big opportunity for erev rav to sabotage from within as it was less centralized and less under a given authority.

Those are my two cents, what say ye, Chaim?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 04:13:53 PM »
Regarding Gush Katif, I don't think people on the forum understand that the failure had nothing to do with whether it was a rightwinger or a leftwinger pushing the policy.   The failure was the ideology of most people in Gush Katif which largely said that any Israeli policy is supreme (even above Torah, or in their mind it really is compatable with Torah but you just can't understand how).    It was not a delusion that they thought it was a good policy, or unwillingness to oppose the policy or to oppose right or oppose left, because sharon's such a great guy, it was an unwillingness to fight the establishment, period.  Gush Katif was mostly filled with mamlachtim and also secular Jews.  Those mamlachtim unwilling to fight sabotaged the efforts of those who were willing to fight the establishment.   Whether right or left, same result.  If it was livni or some other pathetic leftwinger they still would have been weak-kneed in saying "no" to the Israeli establishment.   

I believe that a big part of the difference with Amona was that people learned the lessons from Gush Katif, saw what mistakes were made, and took a different path.  This included but not limited to, those who showed up to defend filling the place with people really willing to fight (not mamlachtim), keeping the yesha council out of it for the most part, and no big opportunity for erev rav to sabotage from within as it was less centralized and less under a given authority.

Those are my two cents, what say ye, Chaim?

I know you were referring to me. I stand by what I said, because prior to this abominable decision Sharon had a much better reputation than Barak. According to recent opinion polls it is looking like average Israelis ARE learning from the debacles of Gush Katif, the Second Lebanon "War", and Operation Cast Lead and so hopefully the cachet of a "right-wing nationalist" phony is starting to wear thin. That is a great sign and hopefully it will be enough to get some more resistance on the ground, but there is still a long way to go.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 04:19:29 PM »
reserved.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 05:57:43 PM »
Chaim, I would like to know what you think of Madonna the scuz being allowed to go prostitute herself, and you banned.
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1251145131925&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
-------------------------------------

PS- Savage is crying his guts out that Beck is not standing up for his ban in Uk. Justice is being served to Savage for never yelling at Israel for you.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2009, 06:39:02 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

If you were currently Prime Minister of Israel, how would you have responded to South African Archbishop Desmond Tutu who recently said that the Arabs are paying the price for the Holocaust, that his positions are derived from Torah because G-d is always in favor of the "oppressed", that the weekly "nonviolent" protests in Bil'in are praiseworthy and comparable to Ghandi, and that Israeli society needs to evolve?  Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Dan ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2009, 10:59:05 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
As you read it, I will be in Israel and will pray that you'll be here too, soon!

I disagree with your seeming disdain for one of the greatest Jewish heroes - Simon Bar Kochba, ZT"L! To me, a story about Rabbi Elazar sounds like a "bobishe maisy" wrote in Talmud to somehow explain disaster befallen on Jewish people. Even if I suspend my disbelief for a moment - how does this justify Jewish babies fed to animals by Romans, Jewish fighters nailed to the cross, Jewish women sold as sex slave, Holocaust, mass murder of crusade, etc, etc. Does it require millions upon millions of innocent Jewish souls to atone for Bar Kochba mistake?! Sorry - I don't accept it!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 05:37:35 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 11:40:50 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, lived from 563 B.C.E. until 483 B.C.E..
After he reached Enlightenment at the age of 35 he dedicated his life showing how other people can reach this spiritual level, too.

My questions:
1. Do you consider him to be righteous?
2. What do you think of European or American Christians and atheists who follow this religion? My impression is that it doesn't fit very well into European or American thinking.

Regards

davinci
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline Long_Live_Israel

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 02:33:58 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Archaeology is very important. Today we have control over parts of Jerusalem that fakestinians want for the capital of a future state. I was reading an article on msnbc on how archaeologists found a 3,700-year-old wall that was discovered in Jerusalem. They say the wall is around 26 feet high and dates to the 17th century B.C when Jerusalem wasn't as big. Here is a link for anyone who wants to read the article
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32656832/ns/technology_and_science-science/

This is another reason Israel can not give up any land! Can you give us more details on this specific discovery & or any other recent discoveries?

Thank you for answering my question & for all your hard work

-Long Live Israel
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 03:18:34 PM by Long_Live_Israel »

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009, 02:52:09 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

As always, thank you for all your thoughtful answers and comments.

Here is this week’s Eric Hoffer quote:

“...It almost seems providential that Zionism should be on hand in the Jew's darkest hour to enfold him in its corporate embrace and cure him of his individual isolation. Israel is indeed a rare refuge: it is home and family, synagogue and congregation, nation and revolutionary party all in one.”
   —from "The True Believer", 1951

My questions for the week.

1) Which European country, if any, do you think will fall first to Islam? It sometimes seems that England, France, and Sweden are in a race to see who will succumb to the IslamoNazis and shariah law the fastest.

2) From what you know of him so far, do you consider Geert Wilders a righteous gentile?

3) What do you think of Michelle Malkin? Although this tiny Titan seems to concentrate primarily on American domestic issues, she is a real fighter who takes no crap from the Libs.

Thanks and Chazak v’emahtz!

Dreidlehead
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 09:56:42 AM by dreidelhead »

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2009, 06:16:29 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I always wondered what the Torah said about premarital sex. Can you provide quotes directly from the Torah, because I haven't heard a quote yet that outright says "don't have sex before marriage"? Thank you.

FreedomFighter08
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 06:25:04 PM by FreedomFighter08 »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2009, 09:22:13 PM »
Chaim,
1)What is your opinion of  Samaritanism? I know they follow the the Samaritan version of the Torah. Do you consider them true Jews? Is this Judaism?

2)I know that some of them were forced by the sword to convert to Islam through the ages. Is there any way that you can reach out to them and and make them recognize their Jewish roots?

May G_d bless you
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 01:45:18 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline PaulIngram

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2009, 11:26:14 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I have noticed that people who are removed from their own culture tend to over compensate.

For example Italian Americans tend to act like someone from Al Pacino movie.  While Italians who live in Italy see them as cartoonish.

Would it be fair to say that... because you don't live in Israel, you feel isolated and have developed a 'SuperJew' personality type?

As societies become more racially and culturally mixed, isn't this personality disorder going to become more common?

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2009, 11:08:52 PM »
Shalom Mr Ben Pesach,

When you take over Israel do you plan on reviving the original Hebrew writing Ktav Ivri? As you know the Torah was given to Mosheh Rabeinu in Ktav Ivri. Since you are into Torah codes and gematria do you think we could write Toranic words in their original Hebrew writing to reveal further meaning? For instance the Ktav Ivri Alef is an ox and implies strength and the Ktav Ivri Bet is a house. Thus Ktav Ivri reveals that the av is the “strength (of the) house”.

Toda raba

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

http://www.youtube.com/user/SefardicPanther

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2009, 12:36:56 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I liked the opening statement to your program last week where you mention that Jews are required to follow G-d’s laws.

Shouldn’t we mention that they required to do so as a party to the covenant, which is a fancy word for a contract, that G-d had made with their forefathers?

That would explain the non-racial privileges that Jews posses that are granted to them by G-d only in exchange to their part of the contract. And, obviously, as soon as they cease to carry out their responsibility, G-d abandons His promises toward them as well.

What do you think?

Thank you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009, 09:38:43 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

The book Ecclisiastes (I believe it is called Kohelet in Hebrew) is one of my favorite books in the Bible.
It seems to deal with a lot of the issues you raised in the last Ask JTF show involving Israeli youth and their lack of direction.

What is your opinion of the book? Do you believe it is important to have a balance in life, of enjoying the pleasures under the sun, as well as doing the works of G-d? Why do you think the afterlife was never mentioned?

Also, in your opinion what would be the most accurate translation of "הבל (hevel)?"

Thanks as always,
Patches

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2009, 11:30:23 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I have two questions regarding rabbi Meir Kahane (ה' ינקום דמו) if possible.
1) Do you think he had the potential to became a Messiah?
2) Why do you think G-d allowed him to be murdered?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 11:43:23 AM by amit85 »
99% of Muslims give the rest a bad name.

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2009, 09:52:30 PM »
Chaim:

G-d bless you.  I am a long time listener back to QPTV and the pre-internet days of JTF. 3 questions for you this week:

(1) The Torah in Parashat Noach states that Noach cursed Cannan:  "Arror Cannan" and furthermore, Cannan (and I suppose Ham also)
 and all his descendants shall serve their brothers', Shem and Yafet.  If so, how in the world was the Head Ni**a In Charge ("HNIC") elected president of the most powerful country in the world?  A country populated primarily by the descendants of Shem and Yafet. This event seems to fly smack against this curse that has stood the historical test of time as witnessed by the pathetic "history" (if you can call it that) of the dark continent.  In fact, prior to HNIC's election, this curse was one of my best "Raias" (proofs) of the complete authenticity of the Torah.

(2) I read somewhere that that Jewish writers living at the time of Muhammad and during the subsequent medieval period commonly referred to him as "ha-meshuggah"  If so, (a) what books refer to him in such "benign" terms; and (b)  why do you think American yeshivas for the most part are very reluctant to discuss the evils of Islam and the atrocities committed by the Muhammadans to Jews throughout history.  We certainly hear much about the Holocaust, as we should, but why this silence?  Is it Ashkanzik bias?  So much for the 18 years of Yeshiva education I received.

(3) Why are "yeshivish" Jews, in the US, especially the "Rabaim" so reluctant to promote moving to the land of Israel.   It seems to me many are more focused on learning Gemara than standing up for their fellow Jews and promoting the return of Jews to Israel.

Chazak V'Ematz

Nekama
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 08:08:03 PM by Nekama »