Author Topic: Patrol for the Jewish people  (Read 2251 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Patrol for the Jewish people
« on: August 30, 2009, 12:00:03 AM »
Me and my best friend just hold a patrol at this night. We were walking on the streets with Israeli and with American flags, + with pistol. We looked the favorite streets, and pubs of nazis. It was enough that they again destroyed a Jewish cemetery, we also checked the Holocaust monument of Székesfehérvár city. If he comes online, I will send the photos soon today. We do the JDL's style, LOL.

(It was at this night, and we checked the streets of nazists, hooligans, fascists etc near the railyway station)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Patrol for the Jewish people
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 12:01:41 AM »
Also an ortodox rabbi was attacked in the last month. Hungarian Jews really need a JDL/JTF...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 12:37:46 AM »
It's great that (8views) and no one cares about the real life. Every members are just talking on the internet?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 12:40:01 AM »
I think the idea is great but I don't think you can really do much without getting arrested. Real reform is needed in Europe. nazis and muzzies are takeing over Europe. 50,000,000 and counting. Over 100 mosques on London alone.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 12:42:55 AM »
I think the idea is great but I don't think you can really do much without getting arrested. Real reform is needed in Europe. nazis and muzzies are takeing over Europe. 50,000,000 and counting. Over 100 mosques on London alone.

It's legally. We just looked and checked them. I have permit for my gun. If they attack me, I can use. And we will defend ourself if nazis or muslims attack us, or Jewish cemeteries. (Not much muslim live here, thanks G-d).

(And of course, report them to the Police)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 12:52:39 AM »
Well I have to commend you.  Be careful and may God be with you...

btw in the ny time zone it is close to 2am right now so that may be why you are getting few replies right now....

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 01:19:12 AM »
Also an ortodox rabbi was attacked in the last month. Hungarian Jews really need a JDL/JTF...

Yes a JTF.  A rubinized JDL?  Hell no.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 09:33:06 AM »
Are you talking about a real gun ?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 09:53:37 AM »
Good for you, ProudandZionist!  I wish more Jews would do the same thing.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 12:15:18 PM »

It's legally. We just looked and checked them. I have permit for my gun. If they attack me, I can use. And we will defend ourself if nazis or muslims attack us, or Jewish cemeteries. (Not much muslim live here, thanks G-d).

(And of course, report them to the Police)

I did not know that you can own and carry a gun in Hungary! What kind of gun do you have? Is it legal to conceal? Are you in law enforcement or a private citizen?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 02:02:59 PM »
Gas pistol, but that is very good for self-defense, a bus driver defeated 5 Gypsies with two shoots!  :o

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 02:24:34 PM »
What does it shoot tear gas ?

But what I think of this action is that you might be looking for troubles. Two guys with a gas pistol is not enough to fight a gang of skin heads.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2009, 02:28:40 PM »

But what I think of this action is that you might be looking for troubles. Two guys with a gas pistol is not enough to fight a gang of skin heads.

It shoots CS gas and Pepper etc...btw they don't have guns. They have nothing here in Hungary!!! Just "steel boots" but nothing more

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2009, 02:59:42 PM »
Shalom Peter

Your actions are great! You are a good person and friend. I need you here! Together we could do a lot things!
A few days ago I tuted my JDL T-Shirt openly in the "No Go Area" in my town. I went into an islamic supermarket. I felt like I have to rampage a bit. But I didn't do so. People looked angry at me but I was not afraid. I just had a little grin in my face. My eyes were full of fire and anger. I had this "You will pay..." view in my eyes.

I am not afraid if I wear my JDL T-Shirt. I am proud to wear it! I am proud to wear my Magen David openly! If someone has a problem with me then I will solve his problem the way the JDL does it!
I remember when I threw my pen at this Musilm who insulted me as "fuc*** Jew". I shouted "Shema Yisrael" (Listen Israel)

I really have to controle myself because I really overreact if someone insults me personally, Jews, my family or Israel.
I remember when a classmate amidst the lesson risen and almost attacked a Muslim with a scissors. I just thought "WTH?!".

So, to come back to the topic, I really think the JDL is necessary in Hungary. It must not be the Rubins JDL. You can make your own Kahanist views. I got today an e-mail from a hungarian Jew who also asked me for help for a JDL Hungary because it is really necessary!

Shalom!
My name is Matthew. I live in Hungary, and we have a significant jewish population, about 100 thousand people, concentrated in the capital city, Budapest. Good news, and because of it, Budapest is a great city, we have 25 synagouges and lot of jewish communities.
Problem is the neonazism, that is become stronger and stronger here and there were some atrocity against innocent hungarians just because they are jewish.
I am able to organize a sicret defence group in Budapest with your help, to manage the organization and create and develop a free sport club just for jews to protect our men.
If you are interested in this cause, please keep in touch with me.
Thank you and thanks for your global activity in the name of hungarian jews!

Matthew
Member of the Hungarian Jewish Congress
(Youth and Sport Committee, Cultural Committee)
Leader of Kosher Power Organization

I deleted his last name.
It was Kosher Power from Facebook. Peter, he is already in your friend list. You could ask him or/ and discuss with him about a JDL in Hungary.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2009, 03:09:30 PM »

It shoots CS gas and Pepper etc...btw they don't have guns. They have nothing here in Hungary!!! Just "steel boots" but nothing more
Oh it is a gas pistol! That is a shame! Guys, when you come to US and visit a state like Nevada or Arizona you'll feel like a bunch of eunuchs when you see free and proud people openly carrying firearms.  I know I do!  :'(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2009, 03:12:07 PM »
I'm going to write him, dude!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2009, 03:15:12 PM »

Oh it is a gas pistol! That is a shame! Guys, when you come to US and visit a state like Nevada or Arizona you'll feel like a bunch of eunuchs when you see free and proud people openly carrying firearms.  I know I do!  :'(

Yeah that's America!  :dance:

One day Peter will become the chance to be a real gun owner  :)

I'm going to write him, dude!

That's great! Right Wing Jews in Hungary need to do what is necessary!

Kahane still lives!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2009, 03:20:30 PM »
Shalom Peter

Your actions are great! You are a good person and friend. I need you here! Together we could do a lot things!
A few days ago I tuted my JDL T-Shirt openly in the "No Go Area" in my town. I went into an islamic supermarket. I felt like I have to rampage a bit. But I didn't do so. People looked angry at me but I was not afraid. I just had a little grin in my face. My eyes were full of fire and anger. I had this "You will pay..." view in my eyes.

I am not afraid if I wear my JDL T-Shirt. I am proud to wear it! I am proud to wear my Magen David openly! If someone has a problem with me then I will solve his problem the way the JDL does it!
I remember when I threw my pen at this Musilm who insulted me as "fuc*** Jew". I shouted "Shema Yisrael" (Listen Israel)

I really have to controle myself because I really overreact if someone insults me personally, Jews, my family or Israel.
I remember when a classmate amidst the lesson risen and almost attacked a Muslim with a scissors. I just thought "WTH?!".
GK & PAZ, have you ever visited Israel? If yes, how did you like it? There are plenty of gentiles who visit and work on Kibbutz. My wife studied at religious kibbutz with people from Netherlands, Germany and Argentina who converted or were studying to convert. There are probably some good non-religious kibbutzim or programs for your to consider for a prolonged stay there.  On the other note, I don't think you can wear Kach shirts in Israel.  ??? 
I am going there for a month next week!  :dance:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2009, 03:30:47 PM »
But PnZ and GK's, your initiatives is very positive in my opinion. Just remember that you represent good Jewish values  when you wear JDL shirts etc. so don't get over excited and over aggressive.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2009, 03:33:47 PM »
I'm not aggressive. Once I was speaking with an old man who told idiot things about Jews on the bus, and I explained him, that the "Talmud" what he read is fake.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2009, 03:42:29 PM »
Shalom Peter

GK & PAZ, have you ever visited Israel? If yes, how did you like it? There are plenty of gentiles who visit and work on Kibbutz. My wife studied at religious kibbutz with people from Netherlands, Germany and Argentina who converted or were studying to convert. There are probably some good non-religious kibbutzim or programs for your to consider for a prolonged stay there.  On the other note, I don't think you can wear Kach shirts in Israel.  ??? 
I am going there for a month next week!  :dance:

I have never been to Israel. But one day I will go to Israel!
You are right. Kach and Kahane Chai or the Fist and Star logo is illegal all over Israel. BUT if the right people (Jewish National Front, New Kach movement,...) are in power in Israel we can wear them openly! As long we are not allowed to do it here...
The programm sounds great.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2009, 04:10:01 PM »
You are right. Kach and Kahane Chai or the Fist and Star logo is illegal all over Israel. BUT if the right people (Jewish National Front, New Kach movement,...) are in power in Israel we can wear them openly! As long we are not allowed to do it here...

We will proudly  wear these symbols  :fist: in Israel well before Kach comes to power! 

I don't know is this was the kibbutz my wife attended I believe it was Beit Hashita http://www.bethashita.org.il/

Another good source:
http://www.kdati.org.il/info/mesimot/ulpan/Heb_Ulpan_070514.htm

She loved that experience
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2009, 04:24:39 PM »

We will proudly  wear these symbols  :fist: in Israel well before Kach comes to power! 

I don't know is this was the kibbutz my wife attended I believe it was Beit Hashita http://www.bethashita.org.il/

Another good source:
http://www.kdati.org.il/info/mesimot/ulpan/Heb_Ulpan_070514.htm

She loved that experience

Amen!

Thank you for the links. I will check them out!

But PnZ and GK's, your initiatives is very positive in my opinion. Just remember that you represent good Jewish values  when you wear JDL shirts etc. so don't get over excited and over aggressive.

I am a friendly, cosmopolitan, mind-open guy who respect everyone, as long they respect me and my views. If someone insult Jews, me personally, my family or any other antisemitic things then I turn into a radical violent Kahanist.

I need to do something more for my body. I am not that muscular like David Ben Moshe or Peter. I want to drill myself like a one-man Camp Kahane. I must eat more. I am almost looking as thin as Chaim. I need to learn to fight to defend myself if I face my enemie one day (and I am sure the day will come!).

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2009, 04:48:59 PM »
I need to do something more for my body. I am not that muscular like David Ben Moshe or Peter. I want to drill myself like a one-man Camp Kahane. I must eat more. I am almost looking as thin as Chaim. I need to learn to fight to defend myself if I face my enemie one day (and I am sure the day will come!).

Did you serve in the army? For your body - check out P90X program - it is good if you don't have much time going to gym. Krav Maga or Karate is good for you!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2009, 04:55:09 PM »

Did you serve in the army? For your body - check out P90X program - it is good if you don't have much time going to gym. Krav Maga or Karate is good for you!

Nope I didn't serve in the army. This P90X is very expensive. I think I will have the time to go to gym or I will train at home. The next Krav Maga center is ca. 400 miles away.