Author Topic: Obamas Ramadan at the W.H.  (Read 947 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Obamas Ramadan at the W.H.
« on: September 02, 2009, 07:55:45 AM »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Obamas Ramadan at the W.H.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 08:24:07 AM »

WTF? He says hes not a muslim pig.
Did he forget? Whoops! He forgot!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 07:34:03 PM »
Serioously?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 09:13:08 PM »
No Surprise here...  BHO truly believes he is cemented in the Oval office and nothing he does now can bring him down!
My prediction is that Barack Hussein Osama  will go down as the WORST President of the United States history.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 09:16:17 PM »
No Surprise here...  BHO truly believes he is cemented in the Oval office and nothing he does now can bring him down!
My prediction is that Barack Hussein Osama  will go down as the WORST President of the United States history.

From your lips to God's ears Dan! I have been praying and praying every day that this animal does something so bad he is impeached!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 09:25:22 PM »
not much of a prediction - he already is the worst one! And, after Carter, that's a tall order to follow!

Obama said: Islam is dedicated to justice and progress!? Is Obama still smoking pot with Lary Sinclair?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 03:28:44 AM »
Obama is a Muslim! Another proof is this video.  >:(

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 10:42:28 AM »
The slogan should be >> Vote and enjoy dinner.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 06:35:42 PM »
God I hope this isnt a tradition that future presidents feel they have to honor.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »
I KNEW he was a Muslim and this video proves it.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 07:33:46 PM »

My prediction is he will not leave office willingly, even if he is asked to resign or is impeached. That is one reason obama is so desperate to create his own army under the guise of a civilian security force. obama has no intentions of being brought down, his intentions are quite the opposite, he intends to stay in power for decades to come.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 08:28:32 PM »
Little Mosque on Capitol Hill

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 09:45:50 PM »

My prediction is he will not leave office willingly, even if he is asked to resign or is impeached. That is one reason obama is so desperate to create his own army under the guise of a civilian security force. obama has no intentions of being brought down, his intentions are quite the opposite, he intends to stay in power for decades to come.

You are absolutely right Elizabeth, but most just aren't getting it!  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane