What is more disgusting?

Denmark's animal bordellos
5 (38.5%)
San Francisco queers
6 (46.2%)
Add your own
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What is more disgusting?  (Read 4893 times)

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
What is more disgusting?
« on: April 14, 2007, 11:11:30 AM »
A man goes to a doctor and says"

'doc, help...I've been having sex with a cow and I think I'm in love'.

The doctor asks 'Is it a male cow or female cow'.

The man says 'female...what do you think I'm sick or something?'

;D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: What is more disgusting?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 11:54:16 AM »
Al Sharpton. (Yeah, he's not on the list, but he still takes the cake.  ;) :P)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 05:13:24 PM »
To hard to choose one  :-[
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

NoahideGentile

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 05:16:55 PM »
denmark definently

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 05:24:45 PM »
All terrible
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 06:33:02 PM »
Israel's anti-Jew policies and their Bolshevist Government, Supreme Court and the Mapai's legacy of turning the Holy Land into a Hebrew speaking Greece: "hole"y Land...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 08:17:04 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Allen-T

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 07:04:38 PM »
Not knowing the sexual history of my Chicken McNuggets.  >:(

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 07:17:08 PM »

Good point!!!!!!  ;D

I'm sure it is more likely that there is a creature called the McNugget than there being any chicken in my McNugget.  >:(

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 07:53:09 PM »

Good point!!!!!!  ;D

I'm sure it is more likely that there is a creature called the McNugget than there being any chicken in my McNugget.  >:(

Better point!

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 07:56:30 PM »
If Denmark has such institutions then G-d is shortly going to cause the extinction of the Danish people.  This is yet another example of how the blonde races are destructive of themselves and others.  By rights we black-haired folk should vassalize the blonde races and put them under our command, so that we can channel their barbarian vigour into productive ends.

A ship came into port today from Denmark.  Beautiful, blonde children (teenaged) were parading about town, so beautiful under the sun, happy, smiling, all white - peaceful and law-abiding.  The Holy Spirit alighted upon me and I sat back in bliss watching the golden hair glowing under the golden sun.  The blonde races can be wonderful when they are properly controlled.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 08:01:12 PM »
If Denmark has such institutions then G-d is shortly going to cause the extinction of the Danish people.  This is yet another example of how the blonde races are destructive of themselves and others.  By rights we black-haired folk should vassalize the blonde races and put them under our command, so that we can channel their barbarian vigour into productive ends.

A ship came into port today from Denmark.  Beautiful, blonde children (teenaged) were parading about town, so beautiful under the sun, happy, smiling, all white - peaceful and law-abiding.  The Holy Spirit alighted upon me and I sat back in bliss watching the golden hair glowing under the golden sun.  The blonde races can be wonderful when they are properly controlled.

Fruit, you must go to Iceland, I have never seen such whiteness in my life. One stewardess in particular was just.........whiter than white, like a snow goddess or something.  :D 

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 08:07:04 PM »
Fruit, you must go to Iceland, I have never seen such whiteness in my life. One stewardess in particular was just.........whiter than white, like a snow goddess or something.  :D 

I heard that Tolkien had Nordish, mythological-type women in mind when he created the race of elves in lord of the Rings.  LOTRs is popular in StørmFrønt because it is taken as a metaphor of the dying out of those 'ice queens' via the immigration from the black lands.  (You remember in the movie all the elves leave this world?)  TO be honest I Think they are too beautiful to squander but in this world all beautiful things are squandered.  It is one of the ravishing tragedies of life, something to have a good cry from the belly about.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 08:16:53 PM »

what about brown haired people?
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 11:43:12 PM »
The Icelanders are the last surviving nearly pure Nordic stock; they're the descendants of the Vikings who colonized Iceland as well as Greenland.

Recently, the Icelandic Government formally legalized and officially recognized the religion of ASATRU: the ancient Norse religion worshipping Odin, Loki, etc. !

In addition to going the way of all suicidal politically correct western governments, Iceland is very, very much anti-Jew & anti-Israel.

Just for the record, Fruit, the ancient Norsemen, after conquering others in battle, lined up all the male survivors, and sodomized them in order to assert their male domination over them.

Viking women had as their most valued possession an "ear spoon"...

A little wood or metal implement just like a "coke spoon"; for the sole purpose of digging out their ear wax.

When a Viking came back home from a hard day's sodomizing of Norman monks, he would present his favorite "hot babe" the gift of love...an ear spoon.

The Vikings invaded North Africa at one time in their Viking ships, and there is a famous journal written by a North African Arab historian who was among the first to set eyes on these Nordic warriors.

He wrote that they were filthy beyond belief, washing being something they loathed.

He described their morning waking routine...The men would fill a Viking helmet with water...the chief would blow his nose into it, and then throw the water into his face with his hands, then pass it to the next in line, who also blew his nose into it, rubbed the water on his face with his hands, and then passed the helmet.

Now, you may be thinking that these 6'5" blonde blue eyed sodomite hatchet men from Dansk were far beyond being simply disgusting.

But, I assure you, the sun rise on a beautiful Libyan seashore can make even a filthy bowl of snotwater as delicious as a bowl of Cheerios!   

Allen-T

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 11:48:48 PM »
The Icelanders are the last surviving nearly pure Nordic stock; they're the descendants of the Vikings who colonized Iceland as well as Greenland.

Recently, the Icelandic Government formally legalized and officially recognized the religion of ASATRU: the ancient Norse religion worshipping Odin, Loki, etc. !

In addition to going the way of all suicidal politically correct western governments, Iceland is very, very much anti-Jew & anti-Israel.

Just for the record, Fruit, the ancient Norsemen, after conquering others in battle, lined up all the male survivors, and sodomized them in order to assert their male domination over them.

A little wood or metal implement just like a "coke spoon"; for the sole purpose of digging out their ear wax.

When a Viking came back home from a hard day's sodomizing of Norman monks, he would present his favorite "hot babe" the gift of love...an ear spoon.

The Vikings invaded North Africa at one time in their Viking ships, and there is a famous journal written by a North African Arab historian who was among the first to set eyes on these Nordic warriors.

He wrote that they were filthy beyond belief, washing being something they loathed.

He described their morning waking routine...The men would fill a Viking helmet with water...the chief would blow his nose into it, and then throw the water into his face with his hands, then pass it to the next in line, who also blew his nose into it, rubbed the water on his face with his hands, and then passed the helmet.

Now, you may be thinking that these 6'5" blonde blue eyed sodomite hatchet men from Dansk were far beyond being simply disgusting.

But, I assure you, the sun rise on a beautiful Libyan seashore can make even a filthy bowl of snotwater as delicious as a bowl of Cheerios!   

Who will watch my video now? ???

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 11:50:29 PM »
Allen-T:  "Who will watch my video now? "

I will, Allen-T!

Just give me a few minutes to wash my face, and I'll check it out.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2007, 09:26:48 AM »

Shalom Massuh, A very good post.  That made me truly smile.  I have heard of this but to be quite honest, I'm very ignorant of this topic.  Might you suggest a book?  The sodomite part reminded me much of the Russians taken hostage by the Taliban during the Russian invasion of Afghanistan where the dirty rag heads would gang sodomize them and set them free as a tactical deterrent.  What a deterrent that would be.....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.