Author Topic: Faggotsloveme: "I Am An African Ape!"  (Read 3534 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Faggotsloveme: "I Am An African Ape!"
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 10:33:12 AM »
Bones I think Calvin was a much better person than Luther was too.

Hey I found out where FaggotsLoveMe got his quotation "I'm proud to be an African Ape":

That clip also shows African Christians you were talking about.

I don't agree with their campaign to "hide the bones" (hiding evidence is supposed to be the way to seek truth?!?!?) but they do seem to have a nice church there.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2009, 12:57:10 PM »
Bones I think Calvin was a much better person than Luther was too.

Hey I found out where FaggotsLoveMe got his quotation "I'm proud to be an African Ape":

That clip also shows African Christians you were talking about.

I don't agree with their campaign to "hide the bones" (hiding evidence is supposed to be the way to seek truth?!?!?) but they do seem to have a nice church there.
Actually the real founder of the Reformation was John Wycliffe, but you are right, Calvin was much more respectful of Jews.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2009, 01:48:20 PM »
Obsessed fat ugly pig.. But you know they give us publicity and don't even know it.  He really looks like a hog.  Sounds like he is a homo himself!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2009, 02:02:02 PM »
Yes well anti-Semitism is a problem for many groups. Not all are as bad in that way as their founder though.
The issue is that Lutheranism is based on anti-Semitism. I think that Lutherans who are aware of what their leader practised, if they are serious Christians, should choose another denonination.

Yes, there have been anti-Semites in all denominations, but AFAIK no other ones (save the wacky Identity cults) were specifically based upon Jew-hatred.

thats just stupid

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2009, 02:10:01 PM »
so you deny that Christian Identity is anti-Semitic?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2009, 02:14:11 PM »
so you deny that Christian Identity is anti-Semitic?

nope. I deny the incredibly stupid notion the Lutheranism is based on anti-semitism

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2009, 02:52:28 PM »
Are you joking or what?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2009, 03:06:20 PM »
Are you joking or what?

nope.  Demonstrate how the lutheran church is anti semitic

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2009, 03:11:50 PM »
Are you joking or what?

nope.  Demonstrate how the lutheran church is anti semitic
Yes, I would like to hear the reasoning behind that accusation also.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2009, 03:57:41 PM »
Google him and you will find thousands of his quotes verbatim.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2009, 04:12:49 PM »
Google him and you will find thousands of his quotes verbatim.

and those quotes are part of the lutheran church's theology?

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2009, 04:16:56 PM »
... The religion is named after him.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2009, 04:20:12 PM »
... The religion is named after him.

so what?  anything anti semetic said by luther isn't part of lutheran theology.  I've been in lutheran churches all my life, and have never heard any anti semitism

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2009, 04:39:55 PM »
I've been in lutheran churches all my life, and have never heard any anti semitism
I bet you have, t_h_j.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2009, 05:22:41 PM »
So when you say "Christian identity" do you mean fools who are loud mouth morons who although claim to be a "Christian" never have read the Torah or Gospels of Jesus Christ? Because ANYONE who is antisemitic and claims to be a "Christian" is either illiterate or hasn't the slightest idea of what Christianity is.

What is so funny is how "Christianity" has become so distinct from Judaism; it really is Judaism except for one fact and one alone--Christians believe Jesus was/is the Messiah from the Torah. But ignorant Christians don't understand that and think well if the Jews killed Jesus (a Jew) then they must be bad!

When you see Jews who say they have converted from Judaism to Christianity and stop observing what Jews are suppose to observe, that is incorrect. Jesus, Paul, Matthew, and Mark were observant Jews. I know Chaim said they "left Judaism" and were assimilated but in my opinion it was only Matthew that was self-hating before he met Jesus. Although Jesus once was doing work on the Sabbath He made it very clear, He did not come to change the law and even criticized the Pharisees for not executing certain people for beating their parents while on the other hand stoning people who broke from the required dietary laws. He was not saying don't have dietary laws just don't be extreme hypocrites about important matters and not fulfill the Law (executing people who beat their parents with a blunt object) while at the same time being extremely strict concerning other issues.

Most Christians try and convert Jews or think Jesus is the only way for ALL people. The one group of people Christians should not proselytize to in my opinion and who, according to the New Testament and all the past covenants with God, do not need to believe in Jesus are observant Jews. In fact, I personally think trying to convert a Jew to Christianity is like playing with fire. They have already "broken break" with God many a times. Gentiles on the other hand do need a savior.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2009, 05:25:39 PM »

Most Christians try and convert Jews

Where do you get that most Christians try to convert Jews?
Have you met all the Christians in the world to make that assessment?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2009, 05:58:45 PM »
Obviously not 51% or more of all people who would claim to be Christian if asked for a poll are constantly seeking to convert Jews. What I mean is evangelists usually do not hesitate to  preach the Gospels even if they know they are talking/preaching to Jews; it's evident in most of the famous evangelists and what they say publicly about their interpretation of Christianity. I'm not some extreme Biblical scholar in the slightest but I don't see the logic in claiming observant Jews must believe in Jesus to go to heaven. I find that ridiculous.

You really don't think if you asked all Christians if observant, moral Jews don't believe in Jesus as the Son of God that is "co-substantial with the Father" will they still go to heaven most Christians wouldn't say that, "well if you don't believe in Jesus regardless of if you're a Jew or not you're going to Gehenna."? It does make them "bad" if they are not antisemitic though, I think. :o

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2009, 06:06:02 PM »

Yes - I would like to know the answer to that question myself.

Are you saying that most Christians think Jewish people are going to hell for not believing that Jesus is the son of God?  :o
That isn't any kind of Christian I know.  That isn't any kind of Christian I want to know.  I don't think you can generalize about all Christians...even if you are one.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2009, 06:22:15 PM »

Yes - I would like to know the answer to that question myself.

Are you saying that most Christians think Jewish people are going to hell for not believing that Jesus is the son of G-d?  :o
That isn't any kind of Christian I know.  That isn't any kind of Christian I want to know.  I don't think you can generalize about all Christians...even if you are one.

Most of the larger church denominations can't be bothered with trying to separate Jews or anyone else from their born religion. About the only churches that do that sort of thing are the J Witnesses, The Seventh Day Adventist and some of the smaller Pentecostal Denominations.  I call them "The door knockers".

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2009, 06:23:28 PM »
How many different sects of Christianity are there?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2009, 06:34:14 PM »
I would estimate around 15 but the most notable are the Catholic Church, The Greek, Russian, Serbian, and Coptic Orthodox Churches, Protestantism, Southern Baptist, the Episcopal Church, and hmmmm I know there are other notables I am missing.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2009, 06:35:05 PM »
I would estimate around 15 but the most notable are the Catholic Church, The Greek, Russian, Serbian, and Coptic Orthodox Churches, Protestantism, Southern Baptist, the Episcopal Church, and hmmmm I know there are other notables I am missing.

And they all believe the same things, more or less?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2009, 06:41:21 PM »

And they all believe the same things, more or less?
While most of them may believe that the keys to heaven are in their church many of them do not proselytize.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2009, 08:25:17 PM »

Yes sir, you are right the one I think you left out is Penticostal.  But really it is all the same thing.  It is under the umbrella of Christianity.  You know this fat pig on these video who attack this forum, this movement and whines about us.  I want to see him own up and talk his trash about Muz sights.  Honestly there is a reason why he likes apes he looks like he was born from one.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!