Author Topic: Faggotsloveme: "I Am An African Ape!"  (Read 3794 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Faggotsloveme: "I Am An African Ape!"
« on: September 07, 2009, 02:05:44 PM »
"Creationism Is Child Abuse" by Padawangussin1 (Faggotsloveme)

http://www.youtube.com/user/padawangussin1#play/all/uploads-all/0/VV84fVYKEJs

He certainly looks like one. Don't forget to one-star, flag, and leave a choice comment or two!

Bonesfan

Moshe92

Re: Faggotsloveme: "I Am An African Ape!"
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 02:14:41 PM »
At 6:48, he says, "I am an African ape. I am proud to be an African ape." I think he's even uglier than an African ape.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 03:03:55 PM by Moshe92 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 02:28:21 PM »
At 6:48, he says, "I am an African ape. I am proud to be an African ape." I think he's even uglier than an African ape.
And probably not as intelligent. Thanks for the link, btw. Gave me a good laugh.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 03:15:39 PM »

I agree.  He is uglier than an African Ape.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 03:21:58 PM »

That is a blatant defamation of all intelligent and beautiful African apes! If was an ape or a relative of an ape, I would sue his monkey arse!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 03:36:19 PM »

I agree.  He is uglier than an African Ape.

Gorillas are prettier than he is.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 04:37:24 PM »
What he originally meant to say was:  "I am an African ape.  I am proud to be an African ape.  But I am a lonely African ape.  I am seeking a female African ape (FAA) in the New York metropolitan area who enjoys throwing feces, junk food, junk science, and short walks on the beach so that I don't get winded."

But he's gay. He only is interested in male apes.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 05:06:59 PM »
I could believe Chaim when he announced that Daleksferme is a Homosexual!
I still think young men/boys are his fetish...   ^-^

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 05:07:29 PM »
Maybe male barnyard animals too!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 05:30:24 PM »
Maybe male barnyard animals too!
Plz don't insult the barnyard animals, this bubble headed freak coward only practices oral sex on hippos.  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 06:32:17 PM »
I think it's sad that he feels like he has to attack religious people and call them child abusers. I might think, for example, that a real hard core creationist Lutheran that teaches their kids geocentrism is misguided, but I wouldn't call it child abuse.

I also think it's sad that he idolizes Dawkins. Dawkins seems to make his main mission in life attacking theism (belief in God).

Moshe92

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2009, 06:38:47 PM »
I also think it's sad that he idolizes Dawkins. Dawkins seems to make his main mission in life attacking theism (belief in G-d).

I read The Selfish Gene last year for my biology class, and it was a very good book. It's too bad that Dawkins now focuses less on science and spends most of his time promoting atheism.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 07:09:44 PM »
I think it's sad that he feels like he has to attack religious people and call them child abusers. I might think, for example, that a real hard core creationist Lutheran that teaches their kids geocentrism is misguided, but I wouldn't call it child abuse.
A hardcore Lutheran has other problems besides geocentrism if you get my drift.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2009, 07:16:37 PM »
I read The Selfish Gene last year for my biology class, and it was a very good book. It's too bad that Dawkins now focuses less on science and spends most of his time promoting atheism.

I read the first couple of chapters of it once but didn't make it all the way through. I think I got distracted reading something else. I may go pick it up again now that you've mentioned it. Dawkins is a very gifted scientist, but the way he uses his knowledge is what bothers me. He seems to imply that if you accept science, that you can't have a G-d. It's not that kind of dichotomy at all, but he doesn't see it that way. If he wants everyone to be an atheist in order to accept science, he's going to be waiting a very long time.

A hardcore Lutheran has other problems besides geocentrism if you get my drift.

Yes well anti-Semitism is a problem for many groups. Not all are as bad in that way as their founder though.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2009, 07:25:15 PM »
"I agree 100% that Israel is the Jewish Homeland and should remain whole.
There are no occupied territories in the Gaza strip or West bank, They are clearly part of Israel
Iran should not be allowed to produce WMDs and military action seems to be the only response that will work
Arabs living in Israel need to realize that by allowing terror groups to exist within thier communitiies will lead to very serious action aganst these communities. Certainly Israel has the right to deport those people who are a threat. If there are Arabs that are righious and willing to be at peace, that should be dealt with on a case by case basis." - it wrote this on the page of that video.

I don't know if he means it or whatever, but it could be a lot worse.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 07:49:57 PM »
That's so funny that this heathen was "Daleksfearme" or w.e his name was. I got into arguments with him over youtube before I was aware of this about how although homosexuality is a perversion and a mental illness and Chaim doesn't bow down to political correctness, he is actually sympathetic in his confrontation/explanation of this sin in explaining that God will forgive you if you seriously work at stopping and understand what you were doing was wrong.

Daleksfearme explained that is irrelevant and that he (Chaim) is not allowed to criticize the perversion of sodomy and has absolutely no right to say such hateful things. His arguments relating to other topics such as evolution were obnoxiously inarticulate and illogical. I find it hard to believe this pervert not only joined jtf but also went to a NYC jtf meeting! If you need any evidence other than his irrational statements that this pervert is below average intelligence, just the fact he would join jtf and go to a meeting with out picking up on the views of jtf should reveal his stupidity.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 07:52:29 PM »
He looks like a pedophile, no?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2009, 09:01:23 PM »
Look at this anti-Semitic BS put forward by Dawkins:

Dawkins goes up to a Rabbi and says he's afraid for the children in an Orthodox Jewish school who are having religion "forced" upon them. The Rabbi tries to explain to Dawkins that when the children are adults, they have a choice whether to stay in the Jewish community or not, but Dawkins ignores this.

Moshe92

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 09:29:42 PM »

Dawkins goes up to a Rabbi and says he's afraid for the children in an Orthodox Jewish school who are having religion "forced" upon them. The Rabbi tries to explain to Dawkins that when the children are adults, they have a choice whether to stay in the Jewish community or not, but Dawkins ignores this.

That video was kind of disturbing. It seems like Richard Dawkins believes that you have to either believe in science or believe in religion and that you can't accept both.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 09:45:30 PM »

That video was kind of disturbing. It seems like Richard Dawkins believes that you have to either believe in science or believe in religion and that you can't accept both.

Yeah he doesn't see how God can work through natural processes, or how people can believe in God. He really believes science has disproven God.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 09:50:09 PM »

Yeah he doesn't see how G-d can work through natural processes, or how people can believe in G-d. He really believes science has disproven G-d.

Yes, he does believe that, yet has no explanation for how we got here, and when questioned on this just says: "Well, eventually we will find out the answer to that....". 

Furthermore, he is the biggest hypocrite I have seen in that he constantly rags on religious people for their "Absolute sureness" in their beliefs and that they believe that they have "all the answers".  This is odd, because this exactly describes Dawkins, who thinks that he has all the answers and believes that there is no G-d as strongly as I believe that there is a G-d.  His belief in science has reached the point of being a religion in and of itself.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2009, 09:56:00 PM »
I used to be on a message board (EvolutionVsCreation was an MSN message board) that was predominately atheist/agnostic, so I'm used to some of their arguments. Basically I think what Dawkins viewpoint is, is called strong atheism. Other atheists are called weak atheists.

A weak atheist might say that he or she doesn't see any evidence for God, so has no reason to believe in God. However, a weak atheist would theoretically be willing to believe in God if there were demonstrable evidence that would satisfy them. They believe religious people are wrong, of course.

A strong atheist would say that not only is there no evidence for God, but the evidence points exclusively to their being no God whatsoever. A strong atheist is certain in his or her conviction that there is no God, and therefore see people who are religious as not only wrong, but suffering from a warped worldview or even a sickness of the mind.

It's a fine distinction, but it's important to know which is which when you are dealing with them, because it makes a difference in how you approach them and debate with them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2009, 12:56:33 AM »
Yes well anti-Semitism is a problem for many groups. Not all are as bad in that way as their founder though.
The issue is that Lutheranism is based on anti-Semitism. I think that Lutherans who are aware of what their leader practised, if they are serious Christians, should choose another denonination.

Yes, there have been anti-Semites in all denominations, but AFAIK no other ones (save the wacky Identity cults) were specifically based upon Jew-hatred.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2009, 09:22:38 AM »
The issue is that Lutheranism is based on anti-Semitism. I think that Lutherans who are aware of what their leader practised, if they are serious Christians, should choose another denonination.

Yes, there have been anti-Semites in all denominations, but AFAIK no other ones (save the wacky Identity cults) were specifically based upon Jew-hatred.

There were big problems with Luther's hatred of Jews, but on the other hand he did start the Protestant reformation, which I think in the end was a good thing. There wouldn't be the pro-Israel evangelical denominations or the Calvinists without the Reformation. So I think there were good and bad consequences from Luther's life.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2009, 09:24:13 AM »
There were big problems with Luther's hatred of Jews, but on the other hand he did start the Protestant reformation, which I think in the end was a good thing. There wouldn't be the pro-Israel evangelical denominations or the Calvinists without the Reformation. So I think there were good and bad consequences from Luther's life.
John Calvin was equally responsible for starting the Reformation.