Author Topic: Mods: ban Neo-Nazi FTf  (Read 7260 times)

NoahideGentile

Mods: ban Neo-Nazi FTf
« on: April 15, 2007, 09:04:38 AM »
this Ftf guy leaves, comes back, leaves, comes back, leaves, comes back, and then leaves, and now has coem back again. Hes an obvious troll. Look at his dumb post, most of his post are less than 10 words and all he does is attack members like me who are righteous gentiles. He blasphemied by saying the jews were inferior to gentiles. I believe the jewish blood and BLOOD OF ABRAHAM IS SUPERIOR TO GENTILES, BUT THATS BECAUSE I READ THE BIBLE.

ftf

Re: Mods: ban Neo-Nazi FTf
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 09:06:45 AM »
Where did I say that Jews were inferior to gentiles? I can't think of one occasion of ever saying that. And there is no rule against leaving and returning...

NoahideGentile

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 09:08:22 AM »
Ftf, you need to be banned, you let your fuhrer down. How about you admit here that jews are superior and clean your record? watch, he wont' do it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 09:10:56 AM »
FTF is one of the most polite posters on the forum 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 09:13:36 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 09:12:09 AM »
NoahideGentile is one of the most IMpolite posters on the forum. He does not stand for many of the values which the JTF stands for.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 09:12:35 AM »
NoahideGentile is one of the most IMpolite posters on the forum. He does not stand for many of the values which the JTF stands for.

Go strap a suicide bomb on you and get on a bus, you dumb palistinian.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2007, 09:13:47 AM »

Go strap a suicide bomb on you and get on a bus, you dumb palistinian.

point proved.

ftf

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2007, 09:14:07 AM »
No, I will not say that Jews are racially superior to gentiles, in my opinion Jews and gentiles are racially equal.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 09:14:28 AM »
No, I will not say that Jews are racially superior to gentiles, in my opinion Jews and gentiles are racially equal.

Where did you find that in?? Mein Kempf?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2007, 09:15:06 AM »

Where did you find that in?? Mein Kempf?

Somehow I doubt Mein Kampf contains that... ::)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 09:19:26 AM »
Jews don'nt even beleive that nosense about racially superior ??? I pointed out i know a girl of Irish descent she converted to Judaism shes very orthodox now she's Jewish.But origianlly she was Irish Catholic.Did here genes change :D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

NoahideGentile

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 09:19:34 AM »
I've had enough of hypocrtical two-faced ftf, screw him and his Neo-Nazi ways. Look how many times he left and then returned. he probably was BANNED or was about to be banned ALL THOSE TIMES.

ftf

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2007, 09:29:12 AM »
Considering that my great grandma and her parents were taken to concentration camps and murdered by the Nazis I find it slightly insulting that you would suggest that I would take Mien Kemp seriously.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2007, 09:29:57 AM »
He'll be banned soon.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2007, 09:31:47 AM »
Considering that my great grandma and her parents were taken to concentration camps and murdered by the Nazis I find it slightly insulting that you would suggest that I would take Mien Kemp seriously.

you're probably the one that shipped them on the trains.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2007, 09:32:29 AM »
That was uncalled for. Seen this yet?

NoahideGentile

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2007, 09:35:46 AM »
thats Yacov's decision. I will quit talking here now. And I will move on to civil discussion about Gret Britain. bye

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2007, 12:15:45 PM »
From reading many of NG's posts, I for one, have concluded that this is a misguided fool on here mocking and jocking about.  I for one have no time for this immature and ignorant fellow and move for him to be banned in all honesty.  I do not mind debating with anyone but catering to insults and such arrogance should not be tolerated....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2007, 12:16:52 PM »
i'm leaving Jews-are-superior forum anyway
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 12:18:27 PM by NoahideGentile »

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2007, 12:17:56 PM »
From reading many of NG's posts, I for one, have concluded that this is a misguided fool on here mocking and jocking about.  I for one have no time for this immature and ignorant fellow and move for him to be banned in all honesty.  I do not mind debating with anyone but catering to insults and such arrogance should not be tolerated....

He's looks like a stormfronter to me.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2007, 12:18:40 PM »

you're smart

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2007, 12:18:47 PM »
Why should Jimmy give you an apology?  A good spanking perhaps but an apology will be highly unlikely...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2007, 12:23:50 PM »

MarZutra I am inclined to agree with you I was going to get into the fray however I can see from the way the person posts it would be pointless. Let him have his fun for now the administrators will do whats needed.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

ftf

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2007, 12:25:35 PM »
MarZutra I am inclined to agree with you I was going to get into the fray however I can see from the way the person posts it would be pointless. Let him have his fun for now the administrators will do whats needed.
You mean have done what's needed...

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2007, 12:43:24 PM »
Guys I must say that it has been a very long time since I have debate a Nazi or one of these "white supremacist" hooligans.  It started to clue in to me when he started changing the subjects and not answering questions...  I guess I am out of practice.  It is such a shame that these people cater to such factless indoctrination.  They care not to openly consider or debate facts but truly believe such molested garbage.  I think these people are almost, if not more, delusional than Liberals. 

The funny thing is that the very start of my conversation with this fellow was that I supported his like to come on here and debate.  It is clear that they cannot debate.  The sad reality is that they will continue to cater to their delusions and not stop to think for themselves.  There is so much potential for these people if they weren't so foolish and indoctrinated with purely baseless assertions...