Author Topic: "Only shoot if you're shot at!"  (Read 1189 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
"Only shoot if you're shot at!"
« on: September 10, 2009, 06:28:29 AM »
Just like very many British soldiers died unnecessarily at the hands of the IRA because of the "Only shoot if you're shot at" rule, so too the Israelis under the clueless Gadi Shamni imbecilicly ape the British
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1251804536332&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

The policy should always be "shoot first!".

As Rabbi Kahane said: "If I am PM, one thing I can assure you is that if there's a war, Israel will be the first country in the Middle East to use its nuclear weapons!".

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Re: "Only shoot if you're shot at!"
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 07:05:54 AM »
Now IDF soldiers can't shoot at firebombers!http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133823

"Stupidity in the State of Israel will always attain extraterrestrial proportions!" (Prof Paul Eidelberg)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 07:20:22 AM »
This is the Bolshevik nonsense that Israeli people tolerate because they think they have to "play fair" and are constantly obsessed with what the goyim think.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 10:28:53 AM »
Now IDF soldiers can't shoot at firebombers!http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133823

"Stupidity in the State of Israel will always attain extraterrestrial proportions!" (Prof Paul Eidelberg)

Re:  The order, "Don't fire on firebombers"

The incidence of firebombing will likely increase 100-fold in the coming days/weeks...

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 01:51:25 PM »
These are the suicidal rules of engagemnet that casused 3 Israeli soldigers to be kidnapped in the summer of 2006
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 02:32:46 PM »
I feel TERRIBLE for UK, they dont even have their nation anymore. SAD, sick and SAD :'(

England is Americas mother. sad.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 02:52:55 PM »
I thought this thread would be about this story:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133823

(Israelnationalnews.com) The IDF has changed its standing instructions for soldiers regarding opening fire at terrorists who throw firebombs, Arutz Sheva's Hebrew service reported. According to military sources, the new instructions are part of an attempt to “change the atmosphere” in Yehuda and Shomron (Judea and Samaria) and to make Arabs' lives easier.

Fire bomb explodes near IDF soldiers, 2002 / Israel news photo: Flash 90

Whereas for decades, fire bombs have been treated as a lethal weapon and IDF soldiers were instructed to shoot to kill whoever throws them, the new instructions only permit soldiers to shoot at the fire bomber's legs, and even then – only up to knee level.

If the firebomb has already been thrown and the bomber has turned his back on the soldier – the soldier may not fire at all.

The IDF Spokesman's Unit said in response that “firing at firebombers is carried out in accordance with the regular procedures and only in cases where there is danger to life. These procedures have recently been clarified and do not constitute a change in the policy for opening fire.”

Dov Kalmanovich, who was permanently disfigured in a fire bomb attack in the "first Intifada." / Israel news photo: Creative Commons
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2009, 03:39:32 PM »
I feel TERRIBLE for UK, they dont even have their nation anymore. SAD, sick and SAD :'(

I feel very sad for the Native English too :(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2009, 03:47:56 PM »

Now the child is following the mothers footsteps

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 01:31:16 PM »
Don't shed too many tears for the Englishman of today, who is far, far removed from that of 100, 50, or even 20 years ago.

As Chaim's ex-right hand man, Yosef ben Meir, himself an Englishman said (2002): "Whenever I think of England I think of sewage. And whenever I think of sewage I think of England. There must be a connection there somewhere!"