Author Topic: "Moshe Feiglin will be Israel's Next Prime Minister"  (Read 2835 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Re: "Moshe Feiglin will be Israel's Next Prime Minister"
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 07:48:27 AM »
We can only hope.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 08:17:21 AM »
He's too mainstream. He denounces Baruch Goldstein (zt"l) and is politically correct at all times when push comes to shove.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 11:05:17 AM »
He's too mainstream. He denounces Baruch Goldstein (zt"l) and is politically correct at all times when push comes to shove.

Well, if it's a choice between him and Chaim, then I am definitely for Chaim. But if it's between him and Netanyahu, the answer is clear.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 11:38:18 AM »
He would be better than Lewinsky but then again so would my cat. I don't think Feiglin will really do what it takes to save Israel.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 12:26:19 PM »
We need Chaim there. But realistically, how many votes would a Kahanist get?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 01:20:59 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/Player.htm#0#1397

Feiglin is a smart and nice man, but does he have what it takes to kill these enemy slime, and root out Israel of its destroyers amongst them?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 03:48:13 PM »
You know, I don't know. Just thought it was interesting.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 03:51:09 PM »
I lost a lot of respect for him when he denounced the saints Yigal Amir and Dr. Baruch Goldstein.

Moshe92

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 04:54:20 PM »
That would be wonderful if Feiglin became Prime Minister.  :dance: :dance:

Of course I prefer Chaim, Baruch Marzel, Michael Ben-Ari, or even Yacov Katz, but Moshe Feiglin would be dramatically better than Netanyahu.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 12:43:57 AM »
I wish Feglin well and have given him money.  However, I doubt that he is anywhere near becoming Prime Minister.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 12:57:26 AM »
I wish Feglin well and have given him money.  However, I doubt that he is anywhere near becoming Prime Minister.
He's not really right-wing. He's semi-right at best.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 01:23:13 AM »
That would be wonderful if Feiglin became Prime Minister.  :dance: :dance:

Of course I prefer Chaim, Baruch Marzel, Michael Ben-Ari, or even Yacov Katz, but Moshe Feiglin would be dramatically better than Netanyahu.

Almost anyone would be better than netanyoyo.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 02:48:21 AM »
While his outlook is not so bad, his methods are inefficient and lead to nowhere. He wants to take power in the Likud party by democratic methods, and then being the leader of a large party run for PM.

Last Likud inner elections have shown the problem of this approach. According to the results, Feiglin should have been placed at 20th place (and because Likud won 27 mandates in the general election, he should have become a Knesset member). But he was pushed to 36th place by purely amdinistrative methods.

His chances to come to power is Likud is not much greater than those of Iranian opposition to come to power in Iran.

My opinion that he and his supporters should leave Likud and join National Union.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2009, 10:01:09 AM »
While his outlook is not so bad, his methods are inefficient and lead to nowhere. He wants to take power in the Likud party by democratic methods, and then being the leader of a large party run for PM.

Last Likud inner elections have shown the problem of this approach. According to the results, Feiglin should have been placed at 20th place (and because Likud won 27 mandates in the general election, he should have become a Knesset member). But he was pushed to 36th place by purely amdinistrative methods.

Those results are irrelevant.   What could he do as #20 man on the party list under Bibi PM, or #10, or even #5 on the likud list?   Seemingly nothing.   IMO his real hope is winning the likud primary to be the PM candidate.   As far as that goes, he is #2 man in Likud as of the last primary election.   It appears to me he is just biding his time until the next one.   In reality, I don't think he can do much else.   People on party lists under the prime minister don't have much sway over the prime minister.   The PM calls the shots.

That being said there was a huge story about Feiglin and Manhigut yehudit being a thorn for bibi (currently) in last week's hebrew maariv paper.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 12:02:17 PM »
I think I'm going to run for PM. If somebody named Moshe is going to run, it might as well be me.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2009, 12:11:01 PM »
I support this guy and him trying to break the state monopoly on radio and give free speech to everybody. And I agree with him on Baruch Goldstein. Dr. Baruch Goldstein made Jewish people look like a bunch of murderous savages when he randomly attacked the mosque in Hebron (even though the mosque shouldn't be there). There are better ways to deal with Leftist Prime Ministers signing peace treaties than attacking random Arabs at prayers. Baruch Goldstein made us look like the Jewish version of the Taliban, and if this is wrong, prove to me how the attack was not Al-Queda-esque?

Moshe92

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2009, 12:34:03 PM »
I support this guy and him trying to break the state monopoly on radio and give free speech to everybody. And I agree with him on Baruch Goldstein. Dr. Baruch Goldstein made Jewish people look like a bunch of murderous savages when he randomly attacked the mosque in Hebron (even though the mosque shouldn't be there). There are better ways to deal with Leftist Prime Ministers signing peace treaties than attacking random Arabs at prayers. Baruch Goldstein made us look like the Jewish version of the Taliban, and if this is wrong, prove to me how the attack was not Al-Queda-esque?

Baruch Goldstein's attack was not at all random. There was a warning that the Arabs he attacked were going to massacre the Jews of Hebron. They had weapons stored in the mosque, and they were chanting "death to the Jews."

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2009, 12:42:54 PM »

[/quote]Almost anyone would be better than netanyoyo.

Thats not true at all. What about Tzipi Livni?  :o
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2009, 12:43:38 PM »

Baruch Goldstein's attack was not at all random. There was a warning that the Arabs he attacked were going to massacre the Jews of Hebron. They had weapons stored in the mosque, and they were chanting "death to the Jews."

Baruch Goldstein was a hero.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 12:57:41 PM »
I didn't hear Feiglin betray Yigal Amir or Baruch Goldstein. And his positions are adequate. The only problem is that it is impossible to vote for him because he is in the Likud. If I vote Likud I get Netanyahu and the other scums who feels its rank. At best we could get 30+ likud scums to get and one Feiglin in the Knesset. 

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 01:45:23 PM »
I didn't hear Feiglin betray Yigal Amir or Baruch Goldstein. And his positions are adequate. The only problem is that it is impossible to vote for him because he is in the Likud. If I vote Likud I get Netanyahu and the other scums who feels its rank. At best we could get 30+ likud scums to get and one Feiglin in the Knesset. 

Did you listen to the radio program that was linked in the first post? His right hand explained why it was crucial that Feiglin rund under the Likud banner. I don't know if I buy this reasoning. On the other hand, I am a total idealist when it comes to politics. I don't believe in strategic decisions and questionable alliances. I elieve one should totally go with one's heart and speak the truth and do what's right, and the rest is up to G-d. If one's timing is G-d timing then He will help. If not, you still have to do the right thing. Look at America. Let's say you voted for McCain as the lesser of the two evils (which I did, by the way, against my best judgment). Would it have been better if McCain won? No. The policy would have been only slightly less crazy, but the larger public would not have been awakened as it has been with Hussein. G-d made it work out for the best. But it would have been even better if everyone voted their conscience - some honest third party candidate. No, I find out time and time again: compromises never lead to any good.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2009, 01:47:18 PM »

I don't believe that story cooked up by the media and Israeli govt.  The story's unbelievable.  I believe he was set up.   I think the ballistics support my opinion, not the govt's.    If he was really on a murder rampage, there would have been a lot more dead arabs.    (So that mean's I also don't believe the 'rightwing' version of events that he did that to prevent a pogrom.  Maybe it's more likely than the govt's account, but still farfetched.  No goodbye to his wife, no warning?   Seems odd.)

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2009, 01:54:58 PM »

Did you listen to the radio program that was linked in the first post? His right hand explained why it was crucial that Feiglin rund under the Likud banner. I don't know if I buy this reasoning. On the other hand, I am a total idealist when it comes to politics. I don't believe in strategic decisions and questionable alliances. I elieve one should totally go with one's heart and speak the truth and do what's right, and the rest is up to G-d. If one's timing is G-d timing then He will help. If not, you still have to do the right thing. Look at America. Let's say you voted for McCain as the lesser of the two evils (which I did, by the way, against my best judgment). Would it have been better if McCain won? No. The policy would have been only slightly less crazy, but the larger public would not have been awakened as it has been with Hussein. G-d made it work out for the best. But it would have been even better if everyone voted their conscience - some honest third party candidate. No, I find out time and time again: compromises never lead to any good.
I didn't listen to the link, but I've heard Feiglin speak (about this particular subject as well) and read some of his articles. I am a political pragmatist which is why I don't rule out Feifglin's plan on principle. If he could take over the Likud it would be great, but I can't see how it happens. If he managed to fill up 1/3 of the Likud's list with worthy candidates, than I would say the Likud might be worth voting for. But as it is now, voting Likud is a very poor choice. I don't say Feiglin must quit the Likud, I just say don't vote Likud, not until Feiglin actually deliver part of his plan of taking over the Likud. As things are right now, it is the Likud that is taking over the Feiglin voting power.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2009, 05:26:44 PM »
You know, I don't know. Just thought it was interesting.

He is a good man, he told off Hussein.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates