Poll

Which of these best explains Revava and its leader?

It is a Shabak operation to infiltrate and subvert the Jewish right.
2 (12.5%)
It is a private self-hating Jewish operation to do the same thing.
0 (0%)
It's an Arab/Muslim ploy to do the same thing.
0 (0%)
It's a bunch of conceited morons who think they're hardcore rightists but don't know what the hell they're talking about.
12 (75%)
Other
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Revava and David Ha'Ivri  (Read 4585 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Revava and David Ha'Ivri
« on: April 15, 2007, 05:49:35 PM »
Feedback wanted.

CF

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Revava and David Ha'Ivri
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 05:53:42 PM »
PS: The poster "Nonny" is a Revava member. Don't know what happened to him. Did you ban him, Yacov?

ihkili18

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 06:14:16 PM »
I believe they are just a bunch of Jews in which there are no differences between their tucheses and their brains. If they were a shabbak operation it would of been exposed by now. Those types of people always have rats willing to expose them in their organizations as they don't believe in anything. In any event Haivri, Sharon and smolmert should all meet the same ending.

ftf

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 06:17:27 PM »
I actually think that they believe they're doing the right thing, they are just misguided.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 07:07:18 PM by ftf »

ihkili18

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 06:23:48 PM »
I actually disagree with you on this one. Chaim has talked about in the past how the most dangerous thing is when "right wingers" do these insane things. When the right wingers attempt to pull off left wing suicide, they can do it and they are usually successful. This is why I believe Haivri is even worse than Olmert All the leftists thing that Haivri is the prototypical Kahanist which is super dangerous for what the Kahanists are trying to accomplish. Didn't Haivri ratting on Mike Guzofsky over the dog training tell you all you needed to really know?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 06:26:38 PM »
I don't think HaIvri should be compared to Sharon and Smolmert.

How is this? All three are attacking and attempting to destroy patriotic Jews who want to save Israel.

ihkili18

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2007, 06:30:35 PM »
Sorry about the few typos in my previous post, i was just in a rush and I don't want my writing to look like a shvartzes chicken scratches on a piece of paper. In any even Haivri is a informer and should be put to death. Yes you read right, I also believe Chaim would say the same thing as me as he always talks about how malshinim belong in the grave. And also Haivri seemed like such a arrogant fraud in all the videos I have seen him in.

ihkili18

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2007, 06:42:27 PM »
I believe that if Yekutiel was ever given a position of authority and was "shmeared" by the leftists, he would cave into pressure also. The only one who I really believe would teach muslims a lesson under all circumstances is Chaim. The Yekutiel forum threatening to ban you just confirms my suspicions.

ihkili18

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 06:52:44 PM »
What would make him think that Chaim wants a holocaust against Ashkenazic Jews, I have been listening to Chaim since I turned 17 which means I have been exposed to him for 4 years and I never heard anything like that. I truly hope Baruch Marzel is not going bad as that would really be sad. Just cause some shmuck on his forum said something doesn't mean he subscribes to that. Have you ever heard Marzel say anything regarding this. If you have then you are deff correct for criticizing him. I just want to hear that muslims are finally getting what they deserve and I am willing to support anyone that will make that come to fruition.

ihkili18

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2007, 07:21:20 PM »
I don't speak hebrew so I can't go to those forums. I wish I did speak it but it is nearly impossible for me to teach it to myself now while I am in college. I wonder if Chaim would be willing to have weekly sessions with JTF members who live nearby to teach us some Hebrew. I might ask him about it in a ask jtf show.

I hope that Chaim can make amends with Itamar Ben Gvir And Baruch Marzel because I don't think it helps to fight with them. Is it possible they are just busy and don't have the time to do what needs to be done.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 07:34:37 PM »
Only Chaim and Noam Federman are good. Even Marzel and Chazit have differences with JTF now. Chazit's forum admin says Chaim wants a Holocaust against Ashkenazic Jews and uses the Hazit forum to promote this and Marzel doesn't do enough to control this character (Who was once an admin on the JTF Hebrew forum.).

Marzel also made an agreement with The Bolsheviks agreeing to withdraw Jews from a building in Hebron. I think Marzel is to Hebron Kahanist what HaIvri is to Kfar Tapuach Kahanists, although not as bad. The Kahanists are split between the two towns and each town has two factions.

Yekutiel isnt good? You pos on his forum alot. and also how did Marzel do this?

« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 07:40:31 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

ihkili18

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 07:38:48 PM »
Wow I never new that Marzel did that. I have just changed my opinion of him. Now it makes sense why he has gotten nowhere in all his Knesset bids.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2007, 07:53:35 PM »
Why does Chazit hate Chaim so much? Is it just a petty power struggle, or does Chazit love Arabs, or something else?

ihkili18

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2007, 07:57:01 PM »
I don't like when jews have these sort of fights. We need to just direct all our energy towards the Muslims and we need to smoke them all the way to allah. I hope Chaim is able to get along with Marzel and Ben Gvir.

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2007, 11:25:47 PM »
I know some people of revava , they arn't traitors , and they have a pretty solid idiologies .(usually most revava people i know , are close oriented to the ideas of noam federman , which are , to disconnect from the disconnected , ban the knesset, and try to form a different  alternat alternative to the knesset and courts of israel)

i dont think ha ivri is a malshin , i find it hard to belive , and as far as i saw he said he didn't do it , yet didn't said he's against it (which is somthing i didn't liked , because what yekutiel does with this dogs is importent)

Ha ivri is no shabak , Shabak would never let someone get people closer to into kahanism , Which is somthing ha ivri do for years

as said , before 2 years ago (when hazit and jtf started getting baruch hashem alot of newcomers) Probably all newcomers to kahanism within israel , came into knowing kahanism  from somthing which is connected to what ha ivri (or yekutiel or the yeshivat harayon )do (flyres,books , booklets etc)

Its just the truth, like it or not , And u can ask any kahanist from israel about it and he will say i'm right about this .

yaakov , about marzel, can u show me the source to : "Marzel also made an agreement with The Bolsheviks agreeing to withdraw Jews from a building in Hebron. "

down with islam u wrote
"I believe that if Yekutiel was ever given a position of authority and was "shmeared" by the leftists, he would cave into pressure also. "

I trust the good judgement of rabbi binyamin zeev kahane hy"d ,who actually wanted to appoint him as the head of kahane khai , when he felt he want to stop being in that position as he thought he might not doing good enough at that role (which wasn't true , he was indeed one of the greatest leaders of kahane people)

i think chaim is good too , and there are other people who is good too , Its not really matters , He who want to lead us and is fitting, should start leading NOW.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 11:27:30 PM by HEBREWHONOR »