Author Topic: New Bin Laden Message : 911 because of Israel!!!  (Read 2965 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
New Bin Laden Message : 911 because of Israel!!!
« on: September 14, 2009, 11:30:17 AM »
Yesterday I learned that a new audio message has been released by 'bin laden'. Of course many suspect that bin laden is long dead and his bones are rotting but someone, probrobly the terrorists of al crudda want to raise the spectre of bin laden for propaganda purposes.

From IsraelNationalNews:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133413

Al-Qaeda Blames 9/11 on US Support for Israel
Elul 25, 5769, 14 September 09 09:28
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(Israelnationalnews.com)

American support for Israel was the reason for the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the United States in 2001, according to an audio message purported to be from Osama bin Laden, the leader of the international Al-Qaeda terrorist organization. The whereabouts of Bin Laden are not known, and the video image accompanying the audio featured only a still picture of him.

The title of the audio was, “Message to the American People.” and was released two days after the eighth anniversary of the multiple aerial attacks on the U.S.

"If you think about your situation well, you will know that the White House is occupied by pressure groups," the speaker on the audiotape said. "Rather than fighting to liberate Iraq - as Bush claimed - it (the White House) should have been liberated."

Bin Laden added that U.S. President Barack Obama does not have enough power to change American policies. "The bitter truth is that the neo-Conservatives continue to cast their heavy shadows upon you," he continued. "All we will do is to continue the war of attrition against you on all possible axes, like we exhausted the Soviet Union for ten years until it collapsed with grace from Allah the Almighty and became a memory of the past."

Al-Qaeda Possibly in Lebanon
A terrorist cell claiming to be associated with Al-Qaeda has taken responsibility for two Katyusha attacks on northwestern Israel late Friday afternoon. "Your brothers fired two Katyusha rockets from south Lebanon which landed in the Nahariya settlement in the north of occupied Palestine," claimed the terrorist website.

Al-Qaeda’s numbers are fewer than they were in 2001, according to intelligence analysts, but its leadership remains at large except for the American killing of Mohammed Atef, the terrorist group's military director.

“Al-Qaeda’s affiliates, especially in North Africa and Yemen, have been murderously active," wrote the New Yorker’s Lawrence Wright this week. “The Taliban, Al-Qaeda’s greatest ally, is making a comeback in Afghanistan and threaten much of western Pakistan. The fact that Al-Qaeda is still kicking, twenty-one years after its founding, is a testament to its adaptability - and to the failure of the U.S. and its allies to penetrate the organization.

“Many hope Al-Qaeda has been put to sleep, but the truth is, as long as bin Laden is free, he and his followers pose a threat.

Foreign media reported Monday morning that U.S. forces killed eight terrorists in the third drone attack in a week in the Pakistani tribal area of North Waziristan. No senior Taliban or Al-Qaeda leaders were reported to be killed in the latest strikes, but a senior Al-Qaeda leader, Mustafa al Jaziri, may have been killed in an aerial attack last week, according to sources quoted by the Long War Journal.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: New Bin Laden Message : 911 because of Israel!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 11:37:39 AM »
He will be a rotten pig in the hell.

BTW if he did 9/11 because of Israel, we could attack Saudi Arabia, and kill its civil population, because of Osama? He is a sick animal.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 01:18:25 PM »
Didn't you know that everything is Israel's fault?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 01:56:19 PM »
al qaeda has learned how to appeal to "liberal" western sensitivities in a way that is productive for them.   They know that the neonazis and far left america-hating arab-loving surrender wimps eat this stuff up.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 02:00:20 PM »
I wonder how the liberal Jews will deal with all of this
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 02:24:14 PM »

Yimach Shmo Vezichro Osama Bin Laden!  >:(

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 02:39:40 PM »
It's the old trick of the muslims.  When they are not trying to convince Jews that Christianity is evil and anti-Jewish, they are trying to convince Christians that Jews are evil and anti-Christian.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 02:39:49 PM »

Hi AsheDina...most liberal Jews agree with muslims and place the blame on Israel.
Their excuse is Israel is the aggressor.

Liberal Jews worship obama & the muslims. The truth is horrifying!.

Shalom & G-d Bless!

Dox

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 02:41:59 PM »
Weird at this precise moment there are 5911 members.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 02:43:20 PM »
Weird at this precise moment there are 5911 members.

And that post was at 2:41:59

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 02:47:52 PM »
Its 20.50 here now

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2009, 07:57:30 PM »

Hi AsheDina...most liberal Jews agree with muslims and place the blame on Israel.

I don't believe this is true at all!   What is this based on?   Could you please show a source or stat to back this up?   I think this is downright loony.   It is the neonazis (stormfronters) who push this BS that Israel is the reason Al qaeda attacked (if they are not saying Mossad invented al qaeda or Mossad did it).    As much as liberal Jews are pro-fakestinian and pro "peace process," they do not buy into the myths about 9/11 pushed by charlatans like 9/11 truthers etc.   9/11 truthers are completely on the fringe and the vast majority of people think they are idiots.    If anything liberal Jews might think US involvement in Arab nations partially motivated bin laden.   But I have not seen liberal Jews blame Israel or support for Israel for 9/11.    Liberal Jews are the ones who usually push the US "aid" packages which actually hurt Israel's independence despite the conventional wisdom that financial aid "helps" Israel.  That means they would not admit that such "aid" caused 9/11....   Especially since they still promote this in general.  From aipac to the adl.   I'm not sure what you are saying here.

Please try to be more informed and exacting in your statements so as not to make "liberal Jews" into some kind of boogeyman.   A convenient whipping boy, but unlike certain propaganda says, they are not the root of all evil.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2009, 08:10:45 PM »
I see, what you are telling me is that liberals Jews support Israel...yet those same liberal Jews voted a muslim ( anti semetic ) into the White House....does that make any sense to you.

Liberal jews who voted for obama knew he was a muslim, but they didn't care and those same liberal jews here in the US and in Israel are all for giving more land away to the palestinians...does that make sense to you?

perhaps you are refering to a different BREED of liberal Jews???

I didn't know they existed.

Shalom - Dox

P.S. My sister in law is a Liberal Jew and she supports Israel  and at the same time she argues that islam is a religion of peace and that most muslims are peaceful. If she supports Israel why does she support Israel's enemies?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 08:16:06 PM by republicandox »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2009, 08:16:25 PM »
I see, what you are telling me is that liberals Jews support Israel...yet those same liberal Jews voted a muslim ( anti semetic ) into the White House....does that make any sense to you.

No, what I said was that "liberal Jews" do not blame Israel for 9/11.   They do ostentiously promote "support" for Israel, even if they do think that support can include pressure to make peace with Arabs.   Yup, that about sums them up.   

And if you want a reason, it is largely because they get the idea from the Israeli left, that peace with arabs is a good thing that is good for israel.   So this is a big reason they support politicians who "support Israel" while at the same time promote the peace process.

Liberal jews who voted for obama knew he was a muslim, but they didn't care and those same liberal jews here in the US and in Israel are all for giving more land away to the palestinians...does that make sense to you?

No, it doesn't make sense to me because I am against those positions.   But many things liberals of all kind (Jewish and nonJewish) say and believe "do not make sense" to me.   Because I'm against their positions for the most part.   But that does not mean a liberal Jew believes or supports everything evil under the sun or every possible stupid thing in the world.   

American gentile Liberals and other gentiles elected Obama.   Jews are only 1% of the population or less.    While it would have been nice to have a unified Jewish message against Obama, the blame for his election resides squarely on the shoulders of American gentiles.   Hope you recognize that.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 08:22:03 PM »
I don't believe this is true at all!   What is this based on?   Could you please show a source or stat to back this up?   I think this is downright loony.   It is the neonazis (stormfronters) who push this BS that Israel is the reason Al qaeda attacked (if they are not saying Mossad invented al qaeda or Mossad did it).    As much as liberal Jews are pro-fakestinian and pro "peace process," they do not buy into the myths about 9/11 pushed by charlatans like 9/11 truthers etc.   9/11 truthers are completely on the fringe and the vast majority of people think they are idiots.    If anything liberal Jews might think US involvement in Arab nations partially motivated bin laden.   But I have not seen liberal Jews blame Israel or support for Israel for 9/11.    Liberal Jews are the ones who usually push the US "aid" packages which actually hurt Israel's independence despite the conventional wisdom that financial aid "helps" Israel.  That means they would not admit that such "aid" caused 9/11....   Especially since they still promote this in general.  From aipac to the adl.   I'm not sure what you are saying here.

Please try to be more informed and exacting in your statements so as not to make "liberal Jews" into some kind of boogeyman.   A convenient whipping boy, but unlike certain propaganda says, they are not the root of all evil.
I do not think that Dox meant that liberal Jews claim masterminded 9/11 like Spermfront. She meant that in general they are on the wrong side of issues and attack Israel every chance they get.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 08:23:46 PM »
Kahane....I remember having explained ONCE BEFORE that I am fully aware that the Jews who voted for obama are a tiny minority. The idea of even one Jew voting for obama enrages me.

Most Jews do not blame Israel for 9/11 and at the same time they support muslims...still having difficulty trying to figure out why liberal Jews support muslims and then turn around and say they support Israel.

It's counterproductive don't you think?

Shalom - Dox  

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2009, 08:28:06 PM »
It's because they want to believe that all people are the same.   Therefore, muslims are good except those few crazies who "misused" islam to do 9/11.  But that Islam religion is no different from other religions that can be used responsibly in the proper way, and abused to do evil by the bad apples.  This is the mythology they are taught in American schools.    I know, because I was there and was taught the same things.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 08:29:46 PM »

I do not think that Dox meant that liberal Jews claim masterminded 9/11 like Spermfront. She meant that in general they are on the wrong side of issues and attack Israel every chance they get.

Thank you Bonesfan. I never did claim that Liberal Jews blamed Israel for 9/11. Obviously my complaining about Liberal Jews upsets some people. I say one thing and they assume something different, I don't know why they do that.

Shalom - Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2009, 08:34:26 PM »
It's because they want to believe that all people are the same.   Therefore, muslims are good except those few crazies who "misused" islam to do 9/11.  But that Islam religion is no different from other religions that can be used responsibly in the proper way, and abused to do evil by the bad apples.  This is the mythology they are taught in American schools.    I know, because I was there and was taught the same things.

You said quote:  " It's because they want to believe that all people are the same. "

That kind of thinking is delusional and dangerous! That is why I cannot relate to liberals, Jewish or not in any way shape or form.

Shalom - Dox 

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2009, 08:38:28 PM »
May the demons of the blackest pit in Hell rip this abominations intestines out for all eternity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2009, 08:45:22 PM »
Actually Kahane Was Right, I think there are a few extreme self-hating Jews who have actually blamed Israel for 9-11, such as Bobby Fischer, Noam Chomsky, and Norman Finkelstein.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2009, 09:01:00 PM »

Thank you Bonesfan. I never did claim that Liberal Jews blamed Israel for 9/11. Obviously my complaining about Liberal Jews upsets some people. I say one thing and they assume something different, I don't know why they do that.

Look, it was one thing that you conceded my point and admitted you were in error with your statement.   That is fine, and I'm not going to begrudge you an honest mistake or misstatement, nor would I rub it in that I proved you wrong or was right or what have you.    But don't start throwing accusations around like this.    You never claimed liberal Jews blame Israel for 9/11?    Yes.   Yes, you did.   And that is what prompted my response!   NOT assumptions on my part.

Quote from: republicandox

Come on now.   Blame for what?   This thread is about Bin Laden blaming Israel for 9/11.  It is clear what you were saying.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2009, 09:02:55 PM »
Actually Kahane Was Right, I think there are a few extreme self-hating Jews who have actually blamed Israel for 9-11, such as Bobby Fischer, Noam Chomsky, and Norman Finkelstein.

These are exceptionally pathetic individuals.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2009, 09:13:10 PM »
Come on now.   Blame for what?   This thread is about Bin Laden blaming Israel for 9/11.  It is clear what you were saying.

How did she say that liberal Jews specifically blame Israel for 9/11? She was making a general statement that most liberal Jews feel sorry for Muslims and fault Israel whenever there is a choice between them and Israel. Yes the thread was about blaming Israel for 9-11 but she was pointing out that they are generally part of the problem because in general they blame everything on Israel when it comes up.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2009, 09:22:57 PM »

Look, it was one thing that you conceded my point and admitted you were in error with your statement.   That is fine, and I'm not going to begrudge you an honest mistake or misstatement, nor would I rub it in that I proved you wrong or was right or what have you.    But don't start throwing accusations around like this.    You never claimed liberal Jews blame Israel for 9/11?    Yes.   Yes, you did.   And that is what prompted my response!   NOT assumptions on my part.

Their excuse is Israel is the aggressor

Do you see 9/11 mentioned in my quote? I was merely complaining about the liberal Jews being supportive of muslims in general. If I strayed off topic sue me!