Poll

What were you considered when you went to school growing up?

A bully
A lackey
A nerd
Other-explain
Pot head

Author Topic: What were you considered in school?  (Read 6457 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: What were you considered in school?
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2009, 03:25:06 PM »
I have never smoked. And I will never. I have never tried drugs, and I will never. I either don't drink alcohol, or maximum once or twice in a year. But only wine, and that is very minimal. I like to be fit, and sportman.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2009, 03:32:10 PM »
I have never smoked. And I will never. I have never tried drugs, and I will never. I either don't drink alcohol, or maximum once or twice in a year. But only wine, and that is very minimal. I like to be fit, and sportman.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :doctor: :doctor: :doctor:

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2009, 04:26:53 PM »
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :doctor: :doctor: :doctor:

You do the same? ;)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2009, 04:57:46 PM »

How old are you?

I said the same thing till I was 22...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2009, 05:00:15 PM »

How old are you?

Older than 18 but younger than 20.  :P

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2009, 05:02:10 PM »

How old are you?

Keep on the good road... But my point is that the future is always unknown and we must work hard to make progress... I will not sit back and say that I will never do anything wrong... I will try hard to prevent myself from doing something wrong..

PS: In my 20s I was a hippie deadhead... Till my 30s...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2009, 05:04:38 PM »

How old are you?

Keep on the good road... But my point is that the future is always unknown and we must work hard to make progress... I will not sit back and say that I will never do anything wrong... I will try hard to prevent myself from doing something wrong..

8.    But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.
9.    Now G-d had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.
10.    And the prince of the eunuchs said unto Daniel, I fear my lord the king, who hath appointed your meat and your drink: for why should he see your faces worse liking than the children which are of your sort? then shall ye make me endanger my head to the king.
11.    Then said Daniel to Melzar, whom the prince of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah,
12.    Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink.
13.    Then let our countenances be looked upon before thee, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king's meat: and as thou seest, deal with thy servants.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2009, 05:16:11 PM »
<snip>

8.    But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.
9.    Now G-d had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.
10.    And the prince of the eunuchs said unto Daniel, I fear my lord the king, who hath appointed your meat and your drink: for why should he see your faces worse liking than the children which are of your sort? then shall ye make me endanger my head to the king.
11.    Then said Daniel to Melzar, whom the prince of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah,
12.    Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink.
13.    Then let our countenances be looked upon before thee, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king's meat: and as thou seest, deal with thy servants.

And what is the point of this quote? In Jewish belief wine is not evil, it is a part of our holy ritual of Kiddush. It is the sanctification of Hashem... We say a blessing 'Borei Porie Hagafen" on the wine...

There is the concept of the nazir who swears off of wine and does not cut his hair. I am not a big drinker and only drink kiddush wine on Friday nights. In my younger days I had quite a habit of drinking... I was telling my friend over Rosh Hashana that I used to make mixed drinks in my dorm room.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2009, 05:23:53 PM »
<snip>

And what is the point of this quote? In Jewish belief wine is not evil, it is a part of our holy ritual of Kiddush. It is the sanctification of Hashem... We say a blessing 'Borei Porie Hagafen" on the wine...

There is the concept of the nazir who swears off of wine and does not cut his hair. I am not a big drinker and only drink kiddush wine on Friday nights. In my younger days I had quite a habit of drinking... I was telling my friend over Rosh Hashana that I used to make mixed drinks in my dorm room.

That they were healthier than Persians. And stronger.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2009, 05:25:31 PM »
Crazy and a leader. Didnt follow ANYBODY. People were SCARED TO DEATH of me.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2009, 05:30:34 PM »
Yay I was the only bully :eat:

I was a bully too, AH.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2009, 05:36:54 PM »

Me too

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2009, 05:38:45 PM »

Me too

Ah, the Charlie Manson type...

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2009, 05:39:34 PM »

Me too

Ah, the Charlie Manson type...

Funny Cheech and Chong

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2009, 05:40:47 PM »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere