Author Topic: Sarah and Todd Palin wish Jews Happy new year  (Read 832 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Sarah and Todd Palin wish Jews Happy new year
« on: September 27, 2009, 11:14:07 AM »
http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=17240#more-17240 

Sarah Palin extends best wishes

Best Wishes for the Jewish High Holidays

Todd and I would like to offer our best wishes to the Jewish community as they celebrate the High Holy Days. With the celebration of the Jewish New Year this week and the observance of the Day of Atonement next week, we are reminded of the hopeful commitment to renewal and peace exemplified by the Jewish tradition and the Jewish people throughout history.

Yom Kippur, the most solemn and important of the Jewish holy days, is a time of reflection and supplication for forgiveness. The timeless human struggle to promote justice, harmony, and peace is seen here in this process of atonement – in humbly seeking pardon for past wrongs in the hope of a new beginning. It reminds us that if we wish to co-exist globally, we must all strive for forgiveness and tolerance.

A speech was given at the United Nations General Assembly yesterday that was full of hateful anti-Semitic rhetoric. It was a shameful display before a body whose very charter is premised on the need for co-operation and harmony in pursuit of peaceful co-existence between nations. Such talk was especially abhorrent coming as it did during the Jewish High Holidays. The world community must speak with one voice in declaring anti-Semitism and all forms of intolerance and racism utterly unacceptable. There is no place in the community of peace-loving nations for those who traffic in hate or deny the terrible atrocity of the Nazi Holocaust.

In this holy season, we join the Jewish people in the struggle to promote justice, harmony, and peace. May God bless them.

-Sarah Palin
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Sarah and Todd Palin wish Jews Happy new year
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 11:19:19 AM »
Will she be running against Obama for President? I really hope she will and wins. She is a true American that can save America and Israel from Muslim scum (Obama included). G_D bless this woman.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 11:19:56 AM »
Will she be running against Obama for President? I really hope she will and wins. She is a true American that can save America and Israel from Muslim scum (Obama included). G_D bless this woman.
I hope so
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 12:38:46 PM »
Can you imagine the blows and abuse she has suffered at the hands of the left?  The absolute non-stop persecution against her, her administration as governor and her own family and daughter.  It is has been unbelievable, but it is a testament to her strength and her faith that she still stands and fights.  The lawsuits and the slander against her and her administration as governor made it impossible for her to governor.  This country and the left and dems did a terrible thing against this G-dly woman, whom G-d will judge harshly.  I pray she does run and gives them what-for, but I cannot say I would blame her if she returned to private life.  I hope the father of her daughter's child repents for the slander against this family.  Can you imagine that poor baby having that sleaze as a father???

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 01:33:00 PM »
 8)