Author Topic: Doe's G-D hate Sweeden ?  (Read 2868 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Doe's G-D hate Sweeden ?
« on: April 17, 2007, 11:49:24 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

Re: Doe's G-D hate Sweeden ?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 11:56:25 AM »
I personally would not believe so, however as I am not God, there is no way that I can tell you for sure.

I would however say that the website you linked to should be completely ignored, it is run by people from the westboro baptist church: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 12:08:47 PM »
I personally would not believe so, however as I am not G-d, there is no way that I can tell you for sure.

I would however say that the website you linked to should be completely ignored, it is run by people from the westboro baptist church: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church
Oh yea he has a son in California who calls him a nut
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 10:19:09 AM »
There is an anti-islam, pro-Israel political party in Sweden called Sweden Democrats. It is still small, but is growing rapidly. There is every indication that it will be represented in the government in the next election.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 10:29:17 AM »
I don't know if G-d hates Sweden but for the most part, Sweden does hate G-d.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 11:08:22 AM »
The Swedes are the new Canaanites.  They are about to get dispossessed big time.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?