Author Topic: Yom Kippur Starts Tonight  (Read 880 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Yom Kippur Starts Tonight
« on: September 27, 2009, 02:20:39 PM »
Hey everyone,

Yom Kippur, the Jewish Day of Atonement will be starting tonight at around 6-ish, p.m.  The forum will be closed down for the holiday, and will be back up tomorrow night at around 8:00 p.m. 

The Jews on this forum will be fasting for twenty five hours (no drinking anything either).  Now I know this is a little late, but I see it's been customary here to ask forgiveness for any offenses.  So if I have offended anyone here, please accept my apologies. 

I wish all the Jewish members an easy fast.  And may you  be inscribed in the Book of Life for the coming year.

Lisa

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Yom Kippur Starts Tonight
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 02:52:55 PM »
Hey everyone,

Yom Kippur, the Jewish Day of Atonement will be starting tonight at around 6-ish, p.m.  The forum will be closed down for the holiday, and will be back up tomorrow night at around 8:00 p.m. 

The Jews on this forum will be fasting for twenty five hours (no drinking anything either).  Now I know this is a little late, but I see it's been customary here to ask forgiveness for any offenses.  So if I have offended anyone here, please accept my apologies. 

I wish all the Jewish members an easy fast.  And may you  be inscribed in the Book of Life for the coming year.

Lisa

Amen.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Yom Kippur Starts Tonight
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 03:05:02 PM »
I also wish all Jewish members a great Yom Kippur! May God bless you all!