Author Topic: The shooter called himelf yismael x  (Read 7192 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

Re: The shooter called himelf yismael x
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 11:58:09 AM »
The news article is not viewable without a membership on that site, could you post it for us?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 12:02:49 PM »
chicagotribune.com >> Nation/World
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sources: College gunman left note

By Aamer Madhani
Tribune national correspondent
Published April 17, 2007, 10:48 AM CDT

BLACKSBURG, Va. -- The suspected gunman in the Virginia Tech shooting rampage, Cho Seung-Hui, was a troubled 23-year-old senior from South Korea who investigators believe left an invective-filled note in his dorm room, sources say.

The note included a rambling list of grievances, according to sources. They said Cho also died with the words "Ismail Ax" in red ink on the inside of one of his arms.

Cho had shown recent signs of violent, aberrant behavior, according to an investigative source, including setting a fire in a dorm room and allegedly stalking some women.

A note believed to have been written by Cho was found in his dorm room that railed against "rich kids," "debauchery" and "deceitful charlatans" on campus.

The English major from Centreville, Va., a rapidly growing suburb of Washington, D.C., came to the United States in 1992, an investigative source said. He was a legal permanent resident.

His family runs a dry cleaning business and he has a sister who graduated from Princeton University, according to the source.

Investigators believe Cho at some point had been taking medication for depression. They are examining Cho's computer for more evidence.

The gunman's family lived in an off-white, two-story town house in Centreville.

"He was very quiet, always by himself," neighbor Abdul Shash said of the gunman. Shash said the gunman spent a lot of his free time playing basketball, and wouldn't respond if someone greeted him. He described the family as quiet.

Marshall Main, who lives across the street, said the family had lived in the townhouse for several years.

According to court records, Virginia Tech Police issued a speeding ticket to Cho on April 7 for going 44 mph in a 25 mph zone, and he had a court date set for May 23.

Cho was found among the 31 dead found in an engineering hall. Police said the victims laid over four classrooms and a stairwell.

"He was a loner," said Larry Hincker, a university spokesman, who added that investigators are having some difficulty unearthing information about him.

A law enforcement official, speaking on condition of anonymity because the information had not been announced, said Cho was carrying a backpack that contained receipts for a March purchase of a Glock 9 mm pistol.

Ballistics tests by the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms showed that one gun was used in Monday's two separate campus attacks that were two hours apart.

As a permanent legal resident of the United States, Cho was eligible to buy a handgun unless he had been convicted of any felony criminal charges, a federal immigration official said.

Police said Cho killed 30 people in a Virginia Tech engineering building Monday morning and then killed himself.

Another two students were shot to death two hours earlier in a dorm room on the opposite side of the university's sprawling 2,600-acre campus, bringing the day's death toll to 33.

Students at Harper Hall, the campus dormitory where Cho lived, said they had little interaction with him and no insight into what might have motivated the attack.

Timothy Johnson, a student from Annandale, Va., said people would say hello to Cho in passing, but nobody knew him well.

continue >> 

page 2   
People are pretty upset," Johnson said. "He's a monster; he can't be normal. I can't believe I said 'hi' to him in the hall and then he killed all those people."

Officials said the same gun was used in the attack in the dorm room and the larger-scale classroom killings.

"At this time, the evidence does not conclusively identify Cho as the gunman at both locations," said Col. W. Steven Flaherty, superintendent of Virginia State Police.

The new details were revealed as the university readied itself for a day of mourning. A convocation is set for today, which President Bush and First Lady Laura Bush said they would attend, and thousands of students and Blacksburg residents are expected to come together later in the day for a candlelight vigil.

All classes at Virginia Tech will be closed for the remainder of the week, said school President Charles Steger.

Some victims' names released

Among the dead were professors Liviu Librescu and Kevin Granata and G.V. Longanathan, 51, a civil and environmental engineering professor.

Ryan Clark, 22, of Martinez, Ga., biology and English major, was one of the students killed in the dormitory, according to the Columbia County coroner's office.

Students who were in Librescu's engineering class at Norris Hall told the Tribune late Monday that the professor tried to protect the students in his class when they realized a gunmen was loose in the building.

Alec Calhoun was in Librescu's solid mechanics engineering class when gunfire erupted in the room next door. He said Librescu, went to the door and pushed himself against it in case the shooter tried to come in.

Librescu, an Israeli, was born in Romania and was known internationally for his research in aeronautical engineering.

Fifteen victims, including three who originally were listed in critical condition, were listed in stable or good condition and two remained in critical condition, wire services reported.

The Tribune's Washington bureau and the Associated Press contributed.
/quote]
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 12:04:47 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 12:55:37 PM »
My wife deals with alot of Korean students that are here on F1 student visas, which prohibit them from working here but they all do,they openly brag about it, they all have big plans about going to Ivy League Universities and becoming tycoons though most can't speak english for [censored] and when they encounter the normal problems that one encounters in a foreign land where you can't speak the language or understand anything it's ALWAYS WHITEY'S FAULT!! We are lacists. My wife says they talk more [censored] about whitey than even blacks!! And you can't call immigration, they just argue with you and you feel like you're the criminal. I don't know, is really radical counter-terrorist actions like.....well, lynching a possible solution? I don't like talking this way but I am starting to wonder if illegals swinging from street lamps as the new day breaks isn't a solution? I mean calling immigration does nothing. I have made numerous calls about one Mexican couple and given them exact detailed information and nothing got done. Maybe if they started seeing their friends as "strange fruit" growing on a traffic light we could scare them away?  >:( ???     

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 02:47:01 PM »
I mean calling immigration does nothing. I have made numerous calls about one Mexican couple and given them exact detailed information and nothing got done. Maybe if they started seeing their friends as "strange fruit" growing on a traffic light we could scare them away?  Angry Huh     

Well...the guy who did the killings was actually LEGAL.

I don't believe talking about lynching or any such thing is either morally or ethically ok. You don't kill people who are not violent murderers just because they happen to break the law in some other manner.

How many people here use P2P (Peer to Peer) software and download either music or movies that are copyrighted? That's illegal activity. Should citizens swing from lamp-posts for doing something a little illegal?

Most illegal immigrants (while yeah, illegal...and they should not be here) are here because the conditions in their own country are terrible. Most do it to help their families etc. That doesn't deserve death...that deserves pity.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 02:53:11 PM »
Muslim groups  leader at Virginia Tech cites Allah in a speech to the audience. 

Allen-T

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 03:08:10 PM »
I mean calling immigration does nothing. I have made numerous calls about one Mexican couple and given them exact detailed information and nothing got done. Maybe if they started seeing their friends as "strange fruit" growing on a traffic light we could scare them away?  Angry Huh     

I don't believe talking about lynching or any such thing is either morally or ethically ok. You don't kill people who are not violent murderers just because they happen to break the law in some other manner.

How many people here use P2P (Peer to Peer) software and download either music or movies that are copyrighted? That's illegal activity. Should citizens swing from lamp-posts for doing something a little illegal?

Most illegal immigrants (while yeah, illegal...and they should not be here) are here because the conditions in their own country are terrible. Most do it to help their families etc. That doesn't deserve death...that deserves pity.

[censored], these illegals are ENEMY COMBATANTS and should be viewed no differently than our grandfathers viewed the enemy on the beaches at Normandy or anywhere else. They are INVADERS, period. They are taking from citizens, who is paying for their medical care, giving them all sorts free benefits? The conditions in their countries are NOT OUR PROBLEM. THEY KNOW what they are doing and they BRAG about it. Downloading movies[I don't condone that either] is hardly a national threat. True, the powers that be that are facilitating these illegals are equally and more deserving of death, but that doesn't change things. These animals will call for a holocaust against whites eventually. Your problem dawntreader, is that you haven't yet figured out that the parameters of war have changed. Most people haven't. That killer was LEGAL? Do you know how many people are here on student visas but work? That is illegal. This isn't about an unjust punishment for the crime, IT IS A [censored] WAR. Unless you can give good reason why sane people shouldn't have gone to Europe and dealt with Hitler than I disagree with your statements. Why should any [censored] foreigners be tolerated legal or not when your average American can't get by? Why are we every dirty [censored] pigshit's benefactor? These animals are striking at the very foundation of our country, I lived in a [censored] foreign country and know what it means to obey law and not screw over a national. I am ready to start [censored] shooting.   

Scriabin

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 03:08:32 PM »
Koreans are highly aggressive and confrontational.

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 03:13:27 PM »
And violent black crime was much less when lynching was in fashion ???

Scriabin

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 03:20:25 PM »

excrement, these illegals are ENEMY COMBATANTS and should be viewed no differently than our grandfathers viewed the enemy on the beaches at Normandy or anywhere else. They are INVADERS, period. They are taking from citizens, who is paying for their medical care, giving them all sorts free benefits? The conditions in their countries are NOT OUR PROBLEM. THEY KNOW what they are doing and they BRAG about it. Downloading movies[I don't condone that either] is hardly a national threat. True, the powers that be that are facilitating these illegals are equally and more deserving of death, but that doesn't change things. These animals will call for a holocaust against whites eventually. Your problem dawntreader, is that you haven't yet figured out that the parameters of war have changed. Most people haven't. That killer was LEGAL? Do you know how many people are here on student visas but work? That is illegal. This isn't about an unjust punishment for the crime, IT IS A deleted WAR. Unless you can give good reason why sane people shouldn't have gone to Europe and dealt with Hitler than I disagree with your statements. Why should any deleted foreigners be tolerated legal or not when your average American can't get by? Why are we every dirty deleted pigshit's benefactor? These animals are striking at the very foundation of our country, I lived in a deleted foreign country and know what it means to obey law and not screw over a national. I am ready to start deleted shooting.   

Allen I understand hatred of the invaders, but they wouldn't be here if not for the deleted Baby Boom Generation.

Regarding the third-world takeover of our country, we have no one to blame but ourselves.

I don't blame the Mexicans.  I'd do the same thing if I was in their zapatos.  I blame the lazy, complacent whites.  

Allen-T

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 03:28:51 PM »

excrement, these illegals are ENEMY COMBATANTS and should be viewed no differently than our grandfathers viewed the enemy on the beaches at Normandy or anywhere else. They are INVADERS, period. They are taking from citizens, who is paying for their medical care, giving them all sorts free benefits? The conditions in their countries are NOT OUR PROBLEM. THEY KNOW what they are doing and they BRAG about it. Downloading movies[I don't condone that either] is hardly a national threat. True, the powers that be that are facilitating these illegals are equally and more deserving of death, but that doesn't change things. These animals will call for a holocaust against whites eventually. Your problem dawntreader, is that you haven't yet figured out that the parameters of war have changed. Most people haven't. That killer was LEGAL? Do you know how many people are here on student visas but work? That is illegal. This isn't about an unjust punishment for the crime, IT IS A deleted WAR. Unless you can give good reason why sane people shouldn't have gone to Europe and dealt with Hitler than I disagree with your statements. Why should any deleted foreigners be tolerated legal or not when your average American can't get by? Why are we every dirty deleted pigshit's benefactor? These animals are striking at the very foundation of our country, I lived in a deleted foreign country and know what it means to obey law and not screw over a national. I am ready to start deleted shooting.   

Allen I understand hatred of the invaders, but they wouldn't be here if not for the deleted Baby Boom Generation.

Regarding the third-world takeover of our country, we have no one to blame but ourselves.

I don't blame the Mexicans.  I'd do the same thing if I was in their zapatos.  I blame the lazy, complacent whites.  
I don't consider myself part of "ourselves". The opportunity, even invitation to do evil doesn't justify doing it. Maybe I should just go back to the Moravian county side and live my life out there. Everybody is homogenously white, and the occasional gypsy is easily dealt with. I am not usually out and about during the day time in my neighborhood but I had a Doctors appointment today. I wanted to blow up the bus. Not a [censored] english speaker on board. Can I change my user name. Maybe AngryCzechManiac

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 04:31:27 PM »

Nah. Most are hard-working and decent Americans.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 04:42:01 PM »
THE SOLUTION FOR RIDDING THE U.S.A. OF ILLEGAL ALIENS

Declare the possession, sale, or use of the chile pepper a felony punishable by the death penalty.

Scriabin

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 05:32:59 PM »

Nah. Most are hard-working and decent Americans.

Nah nah. 

I said nothing about the Korean work ethic...Koreans work very hard.

I said that they are aggressive and confrontational.  This is true.

Are they more decent on average than blacks or muslims?  Of course, but they're still aggressive and confrontational.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 05:50:44 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2007, 05:43:23 PM »

Declare the possession, sale, or use of the chile pepper a felony punishable by the death penalty.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Allen-T

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 05:50:31 PM »

Ok,Ok...that's good. What else >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Scriabin

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 05:51:55 PM »

Ok,Ok...that's good. What else >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I know that this has nothing to do with third-world invasion but Porn really should be punishable by death. >:(
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 05:56:26 PM by Scriabin »

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2007, 06:15:44 PM »
The vile animal brothers called the kennedys are responsible for this. Ted kennedy is just as guilty for the murder of these white people just as he is guilty as murdering that girl so many years ago. The influx of invaders must be stopped now. No more immigration of non white sub humans. They must be rounded up, along with their animal families and dropped into the heart of africa where the africans can solve their lack of food problem. The traitors in congress will fall all over themselves saying how it was 'white society' that caused this animal to run amok. this thing was given free medical aid for his 'aniexty' problems at white peoples expense. For me, I am sick and tired of this. No more. Any politician that wants more immigration of non whithe turd worlders is nothing more that a traitor that should be considered as an open target along with his family. Their wealth should be confiscated, their citizenship lifted and they should be hunged and thrown in the desert where the beasts of the earth shall feed on them. Their relatives should be sold to the arabs as slaves. I am fed up with this. I ride the subways every day and I see the filth that is creeping in this country. Not one word of English, demanding special priviledges, demanding social benefits, demanding and demanding. Well I am demanding that this comes to a halt right now.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 09:12:03 PM by jsullivan »

Allen-T

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2007, 06:24:43 PM »
The vile animal brothers called the kennedys are responsible for this. Ted kennedy is just as guilty for the murder of these white people just as he is guilty as murdering that girl so many years ago. The influx of invaders must be stopped now. No more immigration of non white sub humans. They must be rounded up, along with their animal families and dropped into the heart of africa where the africans can solve their lack of food problem. The traitors in congress will fall all over themselves saying how it was 'white society' that caused this animal to run amok. this thing was given free medical aid for his 'aniexty' problems at white peoples expense. For me, I am sick and tired of this. No more. Any politician that wants more immigration of non whithe turd worlders is nothing more that a traitor that should be considered as an open target along with his family. Their wealth should be confiscated, their citizenship lifted and they should be hunged and thrown in the desert where the beasts of the earth shall feed on them. Their relatives should be sold to the arabs as slaves. I am fed up with this. I ride the subways every day and I see the filth that is creeping in this country. Not one word of English, demanding special priviledges, demanding social benefits, demanding and demanding. Well I am demanding that this comes to a halt right now. Or else, armed inserrection is at hand. I want it brutal, no prisoners taken, no mercy and no reprieves. Death to the congress of the former great USA, death to media whores, death to liberals, death to anyone that wants to further destory my country. All terminally ill white people should start strapping bombs on themselves and go into mosques, or any other places where groups of white haters gather and do what must be done. Before I die I sweat that I will take a bunch of these turd world animals or politicians with me. I swear as you all  are my witness. Long live patriots, and death to tryants.

Now that's more like it!!! ;D, My wife just got home from work AND THE COLLECTIVE ATTITUDE OF ALL KOREANS in both of her classes about the shooting is; THE WHITE-Y GIRL, SHE-A PROVOKE-Y HIM, AND-A HE JUST-A GET-Y BACK-Y WHITE-A-PEOPLE, IT-A WHITE-Y FAULT-Y.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2007, 07:18:26 PM »
They have never seemed that bad to me. Many went to my high school. In my freshman year in high school (I was a different person back then--very evil), I picked on several of them for no reason and they finally got fed up one day and nearly beat me up. They never bothered anyone without provocation. I really would not read too much into this one crazy guy.

Allen-T

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2007, 07:27:52 PM »
They have never seemed that bad to me. Many went to my high school. In my freshman year in high school (I was a different person back then--very evil), I picked on several of them for no reason and they finally got fed up one day and nearly beat me up. They never bothered anyone without provocation. I really would not read too much into this one crazy guy.

They are quiet people that stay to themselves, but as I said my wife works with alot of them and has for sometime and they are anti-America, hate white people they make no bones about America being a place to be used, not paying taxes, etc. They would definitely support any mass movement to kill whites.  >:(

Allen-T

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2007, 07:40:54 PM »
Furthermore my wife[who is trying to find another job, by the way] WAS REPRIMANDED TODAY FOR CALLING THE KILLER A NUT!!! PC is destroying this country. How can we live with any group of people that when one of them slaughters 30+ people we can't call the killer a nut?? Or with a group of people that would be offended by suggesting the crazy one was a nut? The only emotion expressed today amongst my wife's Korean students was for the shame of the killer's family. NO FEELINGS WHATSOEVER for the dead. I think this is the way most of these [censored] invaders think. Many Koreans claim to be Christian but when confronted with different situations they prove they are usually Buddists through and through. My wife often puts questions like this to them, "if someone dropped their wallet and didn't realise it, and you saw it what would you do?" The most common answer? Keep-y it, it-a my lucky day, G-d a giv-a me a bressing! Yeah, right. I don't mean to sound like I hate all Koreans, but this invasion by [censored] ANIMALS THAT HATE AMERICA AND WILL GLADLY AID OBAMA[G-d forbid he get elected] WHEN THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS NEED WORKERS AND OVERSEERS MUST STOP.   

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2007, 07:45:57 PM »
Well, I know that most of the younger generation of South Koreans are very leftist and pro-European and anti-American (they resent the U.S. military presence and favor "conciliation" with North Korea). I don't know how much of that carries over to Korean immigrants or Korean Americans.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2007, 08:00:17 PM »
Yea, koreans are animals.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2007, 08:02:31 PM »
Well, I don't know if you read between my lines, but I am gonna guess that many Koreans, and perhaps Asians in general, get bullied and picked on mercilessly by Americans (and probably by schvartzes and Hispanics in particular) because they are so quiet and meek and studious. I would not be surprised if Asians get teased even more than whites.