Author Topic: JTF Will Be Having A JTF Encyclopedia  (Read 8952 times)

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
JTF Will Be Having A JTF Encyclopedia
« on: April 17, 2007, 03:32:03 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jewish_Task_Force

JTF has been nominated for deletion by the leftists.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 05:07:01 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: JTF Will Be Having A JTF Encyclopedia
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 05:42:57 PM »
First off, the JTF page on Wikipedia should be locked to prevent it from being vandalized and tampered with.

Also, if JTF can be deleted from Wiki, then so should the KKK, Aryan Nation, Black Panthers, and any other organization that is seen as a hate group.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 05:52:42 PM »
A competitor to wikipedia was launched recently: http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Main_Page

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 06:12:29 PM »
They make it hard to register.

http://www.citizendium.org/cfa.html

And Wikipedia is really the global source of information, it is a very right-wing concept in that THEY decide who is imprtant enough to warrant a place in the biggest resource on EVERYTHING on the web.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 06:32:53 PM »
You mean Left Wing concept.

no, it's a right-wing concept in so far as THEY make the rules ane everyone else follows...

however, worse than leftism is right wing concepts being exectuted by lefties  >:(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 07:12:32 PM »
A South African Nazi, Yacov? You mean a white South African or a jungle schvartze?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 10:37:49 PM »
Muslims can't stand free speech. They hate being exposed. That Hindu must be a self hating Hindu scum.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 09:33:33 AM »

It is true that many people from India came to live in South Africa.

Yes, as far as I know.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 11:58:58 PM »
He/she claimed to be a Hindu. Chaim thinks it was a Muslim.

Sounds like a Tamil. I know there are some in SA. It is a well-known fact that Mandela's ANC provided training bases for the Liberation Tigers.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2007, 11:17:25 AM »
http://www.news24.com/News24/Technology/News/0,,2-13-1443_2102112,00.html

'MySpace will fail..'
20/04/2007 14:53  - (SA) 

Ilse Arendse

Cape Town - Popular social-networking site MySpace will fail in a few years time, says self-confessed geek Jimmy Wales.

Wales, founder of the free web encyclopaedia Wikipedia, is currently in South Africa for a digital freedom tour.

MySpace, owned by News Corp and with reportedly more than 100 million registered users, "hurts my eyes", Wales says.

"There's way too much advertising and they're not really respecting their own community."

Wikipedia is another matter, he says. "We're not similar at all - you get involved in a community."

Wales, who confesses to spending lots of time on the web - "I pretty much roll out of bed and log on" - says when he started Wikipedia he knew it was a big idea, but he never imagined it would be in the Top 10 websites.

Wikipedia is reportedly the ninth most popular website in the world.

"I was thinking more in the Top 100."

Wikipedia has been hailed as a revolutionary tool, but it has also raised concerns about errors and accuracy. Wales says there will be some new software features to limit errors, but stresses that where others would respond to errors by locking down, his response is to be even more open.

And how does his family react to his internet celebrity status? "It's fun for them" and normal for his six-year-old daughter, who was born two weeks before the launch of Wikipedia.

Asked if he would be willing to sell to the big guns like Google and Yahoo, he said no, and that he is working on "the next big thing that will hit the internet" instead.

His free, completely open source transparent search engine, will have a "huge degree of human community oversight".

Users can expect to see it towards the end of the year.

And his advice to aspiring online entrepreneurs? "Find something you love and go for it."

"It's good to have a geek hobby that turns into a career."
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2007, 11:26:29 AM »
He/she claimed to be a Hindu. Chaim thinks it was a Muslim.

Sounds like a Tamil. I know there are some in SA. It is a well-known fact that Mandela's ANC provided training bases for the Liberation Tigers.

The same guy also claims that the JTF's 1994 9/11 warning was never aired originally and it was taped after the fact.

We discussed this in the old JTF forum:

http://jewishtaskforce.proboards56.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=1150598734&page=1

Note: http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Jewish_Task_Force was edited by someone later and the complaint about the "hoax" does not seem to be there anymore.  When I first posted this in the old JTF forum it was there and Yacov and Takebackourtemple responded to that.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 11:47:34 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2007, 07:48:28 PM »
Who got the original article before it was edited?  Yakov, you must add references so no one can object to it.  Simply add [www.jtf.org] after every sentence so they can't complain or for audio clips make up something like [audio archive www.jtf.org June 26,2003]
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 11:50:15 PM »
I improved it a little bit by adding references but people keep deleting my quote to the Koran when it says in the article that Islam wants to kill everyone. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2007, 04:47:22 PM »
Whoever brought back the article, good work but you deleted my citation from the NY Times which should be there since they like credible sources.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2007, 04:53:44 PM »
we CAN beat wikipedia if we show that we are important enough. this can be done by bringing people to JTF...

BY DRAWING ATTENTION TO THE WIKIPEDIA ISSUE

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 12:48:46 PM »
People should make changes there until JTF has its own encyclopedia.

But WHO would use it? People who want to know about JTF either get info off wikipedia or come here. The people here would have no use for it.

Offline Alockslee

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2007, 08:44:31 PM »
That would allow English readers/speakers a chance to have the information too!

Wouldn't the folks who are against the page be able to post their disagreements on their own page?

If your going to classify one group, then classify all of those who have views that differ.  I would think common sense would at least be considered.  Apparently you can spout hate if your not Jewish, but if your Jewish or even believe along similar ieas, then you are not allowed to speak out.

TFR

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2007, 10:19:33 PM »
I just read the article again and don't notice anything inaccurate. The only remotely subjective word in the whole article is the word "brilliant" to describe Craig Winn. Wikipedia can claim this to be a POV (point of view). Aside from that, none of the opinions of JTF or Chaim are stated as fact. So I don't see what they're problem is. As I stated before on another post, if the JTF article is banned, then so should the articles for the KKK, Aryan Nation, Black Panthers and any other groups that are perceived as hate groups or hate speech.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2007, 05:26:29 PM »
Problem is the article they have is the super shrunken down version.  Yacov posted the full version but it keeps getting taken down and replaced with the shrunken down version.  I'm the one that posted most of the references to the small version so that one won't get replaced as well.  At least they are keeping the small version and not changing it too much but recently some guy placed an ADL link on their which says bad things about the JDL and arabs like to change the article now and then.   

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2007, 03:00:02 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/72.92.124.149

The ip address 72.92.124.149 is the one that deleted it and made all the trouble with the regular JTF article.  There is pages of stuff that he did to the article.  You can get the old version back.  I saw the old version http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Kahanechaivekayam&direction=prev&oldid=126820219

ftf

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2007, 03:46:35 PM »
You just to have an account that is older than four days and be logged in to edit it. So if you make an account today you'll be able to edit it on thursday.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2007, 04:29:06 PM »
As a side note, go onto the Kahane Chai article talk page and write that the article has an anti Kahane, anti semitic Bias and how Kach and Kahane Chai are unfairly labeled as Terrorist Organizations.  I did this on the talk page.  I can't touch the article though since I don't have an account and they keep deleting my changes.  Those with accounts try to change it. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Kach_and_Kahane_Chai

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2007, 06:00:43 PM »
They should have a separate article on Kach and Kahane Chai. They are 2 separate organizations.

They should, but they won't... wikipedia is run by lefties

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2007, 02:50:27 AM »
We can promote JTF in this wiki site without any hindrance

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Videos_on_Islam

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2007, 01:39:29 AM »
Before JTF makes it's own wikipedia, have you tried you're luck at www.convervapedia.com ?
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.