Author Topic: Serbs forced to pay for mosques!  (Read 3779 times)

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
Serbs forced to pay for mosques!
« on: September 30, 2009, 03:03:20 PM »
Cruel:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7902929.stm

42 000 000 DOLLARS!!!!

And than someone asks why some people live like many of those whose destinies you can see only in "Kvadratura kruga":

http://www.rts.rs/page/tv/ci/news/17/%D0%A0%D0%A2%D0%A1+1/46/%D0%9A%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B0+%D0%BA%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%B0.html?position=-1

It's a show about everything, but for a big part, about poor, abandoned people... just seeing their faces and surroundings with sad conditions tells everything!

Our government is spending money on organizing gay parades (yes, they do), building mosques, luxurious cars, apartments and world-touring travels for politicians, EU "reforms", EVERYTHING except on us!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: Serbs forced to pay for mosques!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 06:56:20 PM »
Is the court that ruled so governed by Sarajevo or Banja Luka?  Does Republica Srpska have its own legal system?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 12:17:56 PM »
Is the court that ruled so governed by Sarajevo or Banja Luka?  Does Republica Srpska have its own legal system?

Somewhere they say, "local court", but I think that, by local" they mean Sarajevo supreme court, or something like that.

A quote from the text:
Hundreds of religious buildings were destroyed in the conflict, in which about 100,000 civilians were killed.

97,000+ people were killed in the whole conflict (entire BiH 1992-1995) and a large number of them weren't civilians. If all of them were civilians, as BBC tries to imply, there would be no combat deaths at all.

Offline secularkahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 12:53:30 PM »
I'll be interested to see what comes of this. Sadly, I rather doubt it will compel our brothers in the RS to declare their independence, as is long overdue. Really though, what should be telling is what Serbia does. Bosnia has no authority over their government. And liberal as the Tadic government is, they still sometimes feign having a spine, such that I don't see them handing cash over to their terrorist neighbors unless strong-armed with an offer of EU entry or NATO membership.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 01:22:54 PM »
I'll be interested to see what comes of this. Sadly, I rather doubt it will compel our brothers in the RS to declare their independence, as is long overdue. Really though, what should be telling is what Serbia does. Bosnia has no authority over their government. And liberal as the Tadic government is, they still sometimes feign having a spine, such that I don't see them handing cash over to their terrorist neighbors unless strong-armed with an offer of EU entry or NATO membership.

And hwo about the desecrated churches? Do Serbs get a refund from KosoBarbarians and Bosnobarians also?  >:( >:( >:(

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 02:01:46 PM »

The Government can give money to everyone EU or NATO wants them. They are absolute puppets. And they have already stolen too much money from the people.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 02:06:42 PM »

The Government can give money to everyone EU or NATO wants them. They are absolute puppets. And they have already stolen too much money from the people.
Do you mean government of Serbia or Republika Srpska? Is the govermment of the latter also controlled by EU?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 02:58:38 PM »

Do you mean government of Serbia or Republika Srpska? Is the govermment of the latter also controlled by EU?

The government of Serbia.
The government of Srpska isn't perfect, but is MUCH better than government of Serbia. At least they maintain some patriotism.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 03:35:00 PM »
Yes, Srpska is great! After all, it was founded by Radovan Karadzic.

Are there chances that it will separate from Bosnia-Herzegovina? It is quite clear that while it is a part of BiH, court rulings like this and other similar things will continue.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2009, 05:11:41 PM »
Yes, Srpska is great! After all, it was founded by Radovan Karadzic.

Are there chances that it will separate from Bosnia-Herzegovina? It is quite clear that while it is a part of BiH, court rulings like this and other similar things will continue.
Unfortunately Spectator, no chance for now. EU has a firm grip on us, and they would never allow something like that. We have to be smart, and hold on until some miracle happens.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2009, 05:24:28 PM »
Well, may G-d help you then. Bog čuva Srbe.