Author Topic: Le Pen likes the Islamic lifestyle  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Le Pen likes the Islamic lifestyle
« on: October 01, 2009, 11:01:09 AM »
Le Pen said, that Islam is peace, that he likes the Islamic lifestyle, that the five colums of Islam are compatible to the French constitution, that 9/11 was an inside job and in addition to that Israel is an apartheid state and finally that Zionism is a mental illness.

http://www.pi-news.net/2009/10/le-pen-mag-den-islamischen-lebensstil/#more-88215

Le Pen is a real patriot who cares for the French interests and the French people ...  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: Le Pen likes the Islamic lifestyle
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 11:11:11 AM »
I am not surpised at all. When it comes to fighting the Jews, Nazis give it priority higher than defending the interests of their own country.

Moreover, it can be the only common denominator between Nazis of two counties hostile to each other.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 11:13:09 AM »
Yes only 2 pro Israel anti islamic groups in Europe Geert wilders and English defense league

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 11:24:28 AM »
Le Pen is an irrelevant idiot.  He is the french version of Buchanan.  Screw him.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 01:26:59 PM »
I am sure he will make a visit to Gaza soon to give Hamas criminals some kissies and huggies!  >:(

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 01:35:39 PM »
I am sure he will make a visit to Gaza soon to give Hamas criminals some kissies and huggies

They'll surely need some Huggies, or perhaps Pampers, in the eve of a next IDF operation  :) 
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 01:37:32 PM »
I am sure he will make a visit to Gaza soon to give Hamas criminals some kissies and huggies

They'll surely need some Huggies, or perhaps Pampers, in the eve of a next IDF operation  :) 

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 01:38:14 PM »
Le Pen is an irrelevant idiot.  He is the french version of Buchanan.  Screw him.

Actually, screw then all (Les Francais).

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 02:41:55 PM »
There is a great old JTF article exposing this piece of drek for the nazi that he is. Unfortunately he is not irrelevant and his influence in France is far beyond the influence of David Duke or Pat Buchanan in America.

It is a great tragedy that the French right is lead by this traitor instead of someone worthy, someone who would be a French version of Geert Wilders.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2009, 02:59:23 PM »
There is a great old JTF article exposing this piece of drek for the nazi that he is. Unfortunately he is not irrelevant and his influence in France is far beyond the influence of David Duke or Pat Buchanan in America.

It is a great tragedy that the French right is lead by this traitor instead of someone worthy, someone who would be a French version of Geert Wilders.

You are 100 % right friend.  Le Pen is a traitorous person who deserves something. But to say it with Chaim's words I don't say what he deserves, because I am a moderate. ;)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2009, 03:02:58 PM »

I do not know the details, but understand that the BNP is now just about going bust following the failure of the European right to unite sufficiently to access the potentially huge EU funding available for political groupings. I would not exactly be shocked if the ever-narcissistic, effeminate and superior French were revealed to be at the root of this.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 03:18:00 PM »

I do not know the details, but understand that the BNP is now just about going bust following the failure of the European right to unite sufficiently to access the potentially huge EU funding available for political groupings. I would not exactly be shocked if the ever-narcissistic, effeminate and superior French were revealed to be at the root of this.
But any sort of coalition worthy of voting should exclude the like of Le Pen anyway.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2009, 04:42:19 PM »
Yes only 2 pro Israel anti islamic groups in Europe Geert wilders and English defense league

This is not true. I am aware of at least one more and there more. In France you have Viscount Philippe de Villiers from real conservative, anti-muslime, pro-Israel Movement Pour la France (MPF)
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2009, 04:56:09 PM »

This is not true. I am aware of at least one more and there more. In France you have Viscount Philippe de Villiers from real conservative, anti-muslime, pro-Israel Movement Pour la France (MPF)
Yes thats true i forgot about the viscount
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2009, 05:10:26 PM »

Oh I have never heard of him. He seems to be a worthy man in the tradition of Georges Bernanos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernanos

(I have thought this kind of Frenchman is extinct)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 03:22:53 AM »
Le Pen should be a good example of how Islam has to be: HE should show as the first lesson: Behaviour of women in Islam... Put on your burqa, shut up and stay inside the house. I suggest he show us this lesson for about the next decades...