Author Topic: Watch this video it may envoke anger  (Read 730 times)

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Watch this video it may envoke anger
« on: October 01, 2009, 08:49:13 PM »

You have to listen to this idiot. He is the typical affirmative action typical moron.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Watch this video it may envoke anger
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 12:38:39 AM »
Looks like he lives in Atlanta near me.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 01:01:40 AM »
Envoke anger? Are you serious? Listening to this soft-spoken, intelligent and well educated man has really enlightened me. What an inspiring video! After listening to him, I can safely say that there is no way that the suicide bombers and terrorists in Gaza are Muslims. For that matter, there is no way that suicide bombers anywhere in the world are actually Muslims. I know it sounds strange but listen to his theory.

His "no gain" theory clearly demonstrates that nine times out of ten, it is not Muslims who are commiting these attacks because they have no gain. Obviously, there is no gain in killing inocent people so it can't be Muslims who are commiting these atrocities. It is more probable that these suicide bombers are actually invisible aliens from outer space who are attempting to create havoc among different ethnic and religious groups to create a war in which humanity will be on the verge of anhilation, thus giving the aliens the perfect opportunity to take over Earth and enslave the human species. I'm so glad I watched this video because right now my mind has been cleared of my negative beliefs regarding Muslims and my illogical hatred. This is the kind of person who should be a leader. He should be lecturing all over the world in order to enlight human civilization. 

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 03:36:19 AM »
Envoke anger? Are you serious? Listening to this soft-spoken, intelligent and well educated man has really enlightened me. What an inspiring video! After listening to him, I can safely say that there is no way that the suicide bombers and terrorists in Gaza are Muslims. For that matter, there is no way that suicide bombers anywhere in the world are actually Muslims. I know it sounds strange but listen to his theory.

His "no gain" theory clearly demonstrates that nine times out of ten, it is not Muslims who are commiting these attacks because they have no gain. Obviously, there is no gain in killing inocent people so it can't be Muslims who are commiting these atrocities. It is more probable that these suicide bombers are actually invisible aliens from outer space who are attempting to create havoc among different ethnic and religious groups to create a war in which humanity will be on the verge of anhilation, thus giving the aliens the perfect opportunity to take over Earth and enslave the human species. I'm so glad I watched this video because right now my mind has been cleared of my negative beliefs regarding Muslims and my illogical hatred. This is the kind of person who should be a leader. He should be lecturing all over the world in order to enlight human civilization. 

LOL ...good one

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 05:50:52 AM »
This guy is weird. A Terrorist! Hope some Zionists attacked him after this video.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 06:42:50 AM »

At first I thought you are serious, but then ... ;)
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.