Author Topic: Pot legalization gains momentum in California  (Read 10714 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Pot legalization gains momentum in California
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2009, 08:47:33 AM »
I believe this country has alot more to worry about than the fight against marijuana! I support legalization of marijuana! I think they should take all the money they are using to fight pot and aim that into securing our borders and deporting illegal aliens!

And all the money they spend on other things should probably go to killing muslims :)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2009, 08:26:44 PM »
I think regular cigarettes are worse than pot because people tend to smoke more cigarettes and get addicted to them.

I smoked weed between 13 and 14 and I quit in 1 time. Opposing hipness I stopped smoking and drinking at 15. Stopping to drink was easy, but stopping smoking was real hard. It took about 3/4 year to fully quit.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2009, 08:54:50 AM »
I think regular cigarettes are worse than pot because people tend to smoke more cigarettes and get addicted to them.

I smoked weed between 13 and 14 and I quit in 1 time. Opposing hipness I stopped smoking and drinking at 15. Stopping to drink was easy, but stopping smoking was real hard. It took about 3/4 year to fully quit.

I'm 6 days off cigs!!!!!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2009, 09:55:52 AM »

I'm 6 days off cigs!!!!!

Good. 6 more months and you can be sure you're off for good.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2009, 10:20:13 AM »
Marijuana today is very powerful because it is horticulture grown. It is very easy to become addicted to marijuana and their are a lot of people in drug rehab trying to kick their marijuana smoking habit. I find it disturbing that the legalization movement is using the guise of "medical marijuana" and using a lot of very sick and terminally ill people as a path to legalizing marijuana. For example in a documentary I saw, in Mendocino County, California where marijuana is legal for medicinal and recreational use, because of this everybody in this county grows marijuana, they interviewed one family that sold their home and were leaving this county because they were surrounded by people growing marijuana, explosions and fires broke out at their neighbors home because of the equipment they were using to grow marijuana. Children school bags smelled like marijuana and the crime rate increased throughout the county with many break-ins mostly criminals looking to steal marijuana. I include a link to the documentary.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/28281668

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2009, 10:21:58 AM »
Marijuana is good medicine, it should be used as a good medicine, and it should be legally obtainable...

PS: I am shocked that this topic has 700+ reads so far while other, more important topics are being ignored... Apparently this is a hot-button topic!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2009, 10:44:24 AM »
Here is one more link:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=a6l3tveUc0k4&refer=us

You know the old saying...

You make Pot illegal and you make a lot more people criminals... These kinds of things would not happen if there was no illegal market for it. The logic which makes sense to me is... Decriminalize pot and then there is no illegal market for it.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2009, 11:37:55 AM »
Here is one more link:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=a6l3tveUc0k4&refer=us

You know the old saying...

You make Pot illegal and you make a lot more people criminals... These kinds of things would not happen if there was no illegal market for it. The logic which makes sense to me is... Decriminalize pot and then there is no illegal market for it.

Here we go again. As I have stated before in this thread, you make pot legal, then drug dealers have an easier time obtaining it to make it a more dangerous drug. And then you'll have more hippies on the scene saying "well if you made pot legal why not cocaine, heroin, meth etc". This seems to me the only people who want it legalized, is the idiots who use it.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane