Author Topic: Nobel Peace Prize is Officially a Joke...Drinking with Bob  (Read 5654 times)

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Re: Nobel Peace Prize is Officially a Joke...Drinking with Bob
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2009, 10:49:26 PM »
Ok, I was simply surprised that a member of the JTF would have a user name of a person in fiction that is very anti religion. I very much enjoy the show as well, and admire her intellect and the way she presents herself as well and was curious, that's all.

For example, if you had chosen "Booth", who is clearly a religious person it would not have caught my eye
Not everybody is attracted to males the way your faggot arse is. Don't try to deny it; you weren't surprised--you were disgusted that I would post her pic, fudgestuffer.

actualy, I am a very happy married heterasexual.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2009, 10:50:59 PM »
The spelling is heterosexual, not "heterasexual" you dumb faggot. No real heterosexual would spell it like that, and no real heterosexual would be disgusted by photos of Emily Deschanel.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2009, 10:52:22 PM »
I think this one is going to go as well.. My patience tonight on the clowns has become limited.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2009, 10:53:17 PM »
Let me beotchslap him just a little more.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2009, 10:55:04 PM »
Well I'm going to bed. 

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2009, 10:55:44 PM »
The spelling is heterosexual, not "heterasexual" you dumb faggot. No real heterosexual would spell it like that, and no real heterosexual would be disgusted by photos of Emily Deschanel.

So I can't type, sorry about that.

I am not sure that I ever said that I was offended, only surprised that you chose her as an avitar for this forum.

If I said that I was offended then I am sorry, Do you have the PM saved? I would like to see it.

"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2009, 10:56:04 PM »
Here's the difference from being a hetero and homo spoken by an American teenager:

I see a girl that's good looking pass by, my eyes light up, and I think "wow she's pretty hot". I do not feel the same way about males. Whether you are married or not doesn't matter. Alexander the homosexual Great was married and a homo. I want to reproduce with women and start a family. You dream about Ben Affleck when you are with your wife.

See what I'm talking about?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2009, 10:57:29 PM »
Here's the difference from being a hetero and homo spoken by an American teenager:

I see a girl that's good looking pass by, my eyes light up, and I think "wow she's pretty hot". I do not feel the same way about males. Whether you are married or not doesn't matter. Alexander the homosexual Great was married and a homo. I want to reproduce with women and start a family. You dream about Ben Affleck when you are with your wife.

A person cannot be a homo and a heterosexual
That would make them bisexual

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2009, 10:58:06 PM »
It is settled then.

Dalk is a bisexual.

/thread.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2009, 10:59:13 PM »

OK this is true - I think that Carhrine Tate is very attrative for example (does that Help?). I really only do care to like at my wife now in that way though.

The Doctor

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2009, 11:00:03 PM »
Where can I buy the strain of marijuana that you are smoking?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2009, 11:00:33 PM »

OK this is true - I think that Carhrine Tate is very attrative for example (does that Help?). I really only do care to like at my wife now in that way though.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2009, 11:03:22 PM »

Well Billie Pipper is very very attrative, just a bit too young. Although she might be in her mid twenties now.

The Doctor

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2009, 11:05:20 PM »
Family Guy = 8)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2009, 11:12:54 PM »

I am not sure that I ever said that I was offended, only surprised that you chose her as an avitar for this forum.

If I said that I was offended then I am sorry, Do you have the PM saved? I would like to see it.

I will post it right now you Nazi homo. You probably stimulate yourself to pics of Ernst Rohm, right?

Quote from: FaggotsLoveMe
I am curious
« Sent to: Bonesfan on: July 26, 2009, 12:47:43 PM »
Quote  Reply  Remove 
Hi,

Out of sheer curiosity, The persona "Bones" would be opposed to 95% of what is expressed by the JTF. she is an atheist, anti religion, does not condone anything truly of the spirit and thinks that the Bible is a set of poorly written myths authored over time by a number of different groups and people. How did you come to choose her as a user name for this Forum?
If that isn't negativity and hostility, I don't know what is, pillowbiter.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2009, 11:22:45 PM »

I will post it right now you Nazi homo. You probably stimulate yourself to pics of Ernst Rohm, right?

Quote from: FaggotsLoveMe
I am curious
« Sent to: Bonesfan on: July 26, 2009, 12:47:43 PM »
Quote  Reply  Remove 
Hi,

Out of sheer curiosity, The persona "Bones" would be opposed to 95% of what is expressed by the JTF. she is an atheist, anti religion, does not condone anything truly of the spirit and thinks that the Bible is a set of poorly written myths authored over time by a number of different groups and people. How did you come to choose her as a user name for this Forum?
If that isn't negativity and hostility, I don't know what is, pillowbiter.

Sorry that you saw anger in that, It was just surprise on my part. I never said that I was offended, or used any negative terms to describe your choice. I only asked about the views of a fictional person as she has been portrayed in the show and how those views might be at odds with those of the JTF.

The Doctor

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2009, 11:27:52 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me how the bad pennies always seem to come back. Daleksfearme you came and met  us all and sat face to face at one or two of the JTF meetings and seemed to be very happy to be there. You then turned around and stabed us all in the back with your garbage videos.  I don't care to know what your sexual leanings are what you do on your own time is your own business......however why make the effort to come back here? I honestly thought you were banned as well you should be. You have no business here with our group any longer. Just get lost and forget JTF exists. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2009, 11:38:27 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me how the bad pennies always seem to come back. Daleksfearme you came and met  us all and sat face to face at one or two of the JTF meetings and seemed to be very happy to be there. You then turned around and stabed us all in the back with your garbage videos.  I don't care to know what your sexual leanings are what you do on your own time is your own business......however why make the effort to come back here? I honestly thought you were banned as well you should be. You have no business here with our group any longer. Just get lost and forget JTF exists. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2009, 11:38:37 PM »
Sorry that you saw anger in that, It was just surprise on my part. I never said that I was offended, or used any negative terms to describe your choice. I only asked about the views of a fictional person as she has been portrayed in the show and how those views might be at odds with those of the JTF.
Whatever, you retarded faggot. I am glad that you are proud to be an African ape--you most certainly resemble a white-skinned ape.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2009, 11:54:32 PM »
What's next, what's next, WHAT'S NEXT!?!?!?!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2009, 12:28:36 AM »
I guess he had to go do his HIV meds.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2009, 12:29:30 AM »
Just stick to the topic please or I'll lock my own topic

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2009, 12:47:25 AM »
Just stick to the topic please or I'll lock my own topic

I agree AH
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2009, 01:10:09 AM »
Was he banned or not?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2009, 01:28:43 AM »
Was he banned or not?

If you want to continue talking about it just make another thread about it please.

Thanks
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt