Author Topic: Will the oil producing Muslim countries end like the Spanish empire?  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The Spanish people had the great gold and silver mines in South and Central America. They gained incredible great ammounts of gold and silver. But they refused to use it in any productive way. They lived for centuries like kings. But bit by bit all the money ended up in the Protestant countries, who developed the modern industry and produced merchandise that the people needed. So after all the greatest part of money left Spain and the country ended poor.

I think this story of the precious metals could repeat itself with the precious oil.

What do you think?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Will the oil producing Muslim countries end like the Spanish empire?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 02:58:17 PM »
And the Spaniards were ferociously anti-Semitic also...

To answer your question, I am not sure because people need oil each and every day to live, whereas they don't need "precious metals" that have little practical use.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 02:59:45 PM »
Bonesfan is right.

There is no such thing as gold dependence but there is oil dependence. Much gold just means that you have much money but much oil gives you a certain amount of control becuase industry needs oil.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 03:12:22 PM »
While many of them do seem to be completely dependant on oil revenues, they seem to be wiser investors than the Spaniards. The muslims hold major shares in western corporations, and they also develop and diversify their own countries, at least some of them do like Dubai and Qatar. But nevertheless it all seems to depend on their oil and gas revenue and without it I think most muslim economies would collapse.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 03:36:20 PM »
That oil won't last forever. Eventually it will dry up not in our lifetime though.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 04:32:26 PM »
Nuke mecca! I like that avatar.....

Now about the oil in the middle east....when will we get a President with enough sense and guts to seize all the oil fields in the middle east?

Does anyone here realize the benefits of seizing all the oil from these dammed muslims?
With the oil profits in our hands, the muslims will have zero assests for their jihad.

Next we can reimburse our Country for all the past wars that other Countries started.

Now comes feeding the World. We have always been the bread basket so why shouldn't we have the funds available from oil since we are doing what other Countries should be doing for their people? 

Honestly it makes so much sense to me that we control the Worlds oil supply....after all it is our Country who gives the most charity and keeps the world's most evil dictators in line.

If the World screams at us in the future for seizing all the oil fields....give them some gold and silver!
They can't do much harm with those metals.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 04:37:41 PM »

Now about the oil in the middle east....when will we get a President with enough sense and guts to seize all the oil fields in the middle east?
Does anyone here realize the benefits of seizing all the oil from these dammed muslims?
With the oil profits in our hands, the muslims will have zero assests for their jihad.

Next we can reimburse our Country for all the past wars that other Countries started.

Now comes feeding the World. We have always been the bread basket so why shouldn't we have the funds available from oil since we are doing what other Countries should be doing for their people? 

Honestly it makes so much sense to me that we control the Worlds oil supply....after all it is our Country who gives the most charity and keeps the world's most evil dictators in line.

If the World screams at us in the future for seizing all the oil fields....give them some gold and silver!

since that idea is impossible and insane, never.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 04:42:09 PM »
The Oil countries are not really investing wisely.They have a poor work ethic what Ulli is saying i think is very possible
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 05:54:14 PM »

since that idea is impossible and insane, never.

most of the World's insanity has come from liberalism and islam. Because of the that look at our World now!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2009, 03:05:38 AM »
Qualitatively the oil producing Muslim countries shall end like the Spanish empire once the fusion power gets established. That is why the oil money everywhere might be blocking the fusion research.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.