Author Topic: Obummer Administration steps up attacks on media  (Read 729 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obummer Administration steps up attacks on media
« on: October 12, 2009, 05:13:28 PM »
Obamas administration is starting a full frontal attack on any media source which doesn't fit their view of things. They are starting by claiming that FOX is the media arm of the GOP. I find it funny because I was just thinking the other day that CNN, MSNBC, and other MSM are the Obama Administrations Propaganda ministers {like Goebells was during the Third Reich}.  This is like the pot calling the kettle black {oops, I mean blue}....

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5he2IgfjX1eh3cgPvgrzudINVV7-QD9B9P9I80

One of these days I predict that Obama will try to pull the FCC license of FOX in order to silence any negative news, like in the novel 1984, where the government was in control of all media sources. When this day comes we are garunteed to be living in a fascist state the likes of which make USSR look tame.

We must ensure that FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION is preserved in America or else we are doomed to the whims of two-bit dictators like Obama... He fancies himself the modern Joseph Stalin...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Obummer Administration steps up attacks on media
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 05:28:23 PM »
Obamas administration is starting a full frontal attack on any media source which doesn't fit their view of things. They are starting by claiming that FOX is the media arm of the GOP. I find it funny because I was just thinking the other day that CNN, MSNBC, and other MSM are the Obama Administrations Propaganda ministers {like Goebells was during the Third Reich}.  This is like the pot calling the kettle black {oops, I mean blue}....

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5he2IgfjX1eh3cgPvgrzudINVV7-QD9B9P9I80

One of these days I predict that Obama will try to pull the FCC license of FOX in order to silence any negative news, like in the novel 1984, where the government was in control of all media sources. When this day comes we are garunteed to be living in a fascist state the likes of which make USSR look tame.

We must ensure that FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION is preserved in America or else we are doomed to the whims of two-bit dictators like Obama... He fancies himself the modern Joseph Stalin...
Yesterday I had some fun in a local bookstore. I was looking through the discount books and they had some books by the shvartza President and another on Hitler. The Hitler one had a picture of him giving a salute. I rearranged the book shelf so the Hitler books flanked both sides of the shvartza President ones on the same shelf with the covers facing out. The sad part of the entire thing is that when I was done they actually looked like they belonged together.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Obummer Administration steps up attacks on media
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 06:12:46 PM »
They have virtually every media outlet in their favor and can't accept even one moderate view.  Fox isn't even particularly conservative.
This so called president and his policies are on shaky ground so he can't afford the slightest negative exposure. Glen Beck gives him enough for two or three media outlets between his radio and TV shows.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years