Author Topic: Tyrant Judge sides with Islamo-Nazis - Condemns Rifqa Bary to Muslim parents  (Read 987 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What do you expect from these communists? These are the same bastards who sent Elian Gonzalez back to Red Cuba and demanded that Terri Schindler be starved to death.  >:(

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
I have a bad feeling that this poor Indian girl who converted to Christianity will come up missing after she is returned to her muslim parents.

Bonesfan, I was livid when they took the feeding tubes away from poor Teri.
Her family was willing to care for her, so why was he so adament to finish her off?
Teri's husband ( I forgot his name ) was a SOB!
He had no compassion for his sick wife or her family.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Michael Schiavo was committing adultery the whole time, and some believe he is responsible for the heart attack that made her vegetative in the first place.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
I have a bad feeling that this poor Indian girl who converted to Christianity will come up missing after she is returned to her Muslim parents.

Bonesfan, I was livid when they took the feeding tubes away from poor Teri.
Her family was willing to care for her, so why was he so adamant to finish her off?
Teri's husband ( I forgot his name ) was a SOB!
He had no compassion for his sick wife or her family.

Hi Dox,

From the onset of this case, I, too, had a "bad feeling" that this was going to end up bad.
Now, we'll have to wait and see what will actually happen to this girl.
I hope and pray that there has been enough media attention to her situation that her family "might" take heed and not harm her.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I hope that fear of the law would deter them from doing anything stupid, although Muzslime can easily be psychotic enough not to give a damn about the consequences. Why should they be? Opinion polls show most Americans believe that hardcore terrorists have been "mistreated" in custody.

Let's hope that they decide that by allowing their daughter to live, they will show a "humane" face of Islam in order to do taqqiyah. (Not that that is a good thing, but it's a good thing for Rifqa not to be killed, of course.)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
She can stay. Her so-called parents can be sent back to Saudi Arabia (because they have no business defiling the Buddhist nation of Sri Lanka with their jihadism).

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
   I hope the officials in Ohio have better judgment in how they handle this case. The worst case scenario is for the girl to be sent back to Sri Lanka. At least if she manages to survive here until her 18th birthday, she has a chance of surviving.

BTW. Someone remind me when Judge Dawson is up for reelection that I should not vote for him.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
How can a judge rule like this? I read daily about the murders committed by Muslims. They always say that they love their children, but love is something totally different in the Islamic believe than under civilized people like Jews & Christians.

America turnes into something other since Obama the Muslim-ape has taken over.  >:( >:( >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani