Author Topic: Winfrey Hit With Plane Sex Lawsuit .. and EW  (Read 858 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Winfrey Hit With Plane Sex Lawsuit .. and EW
« on: October 12, 2009, 10:58:17 PM »
http://www.popeater.com/2009/10/12/oprah-winfrey-sued-sex-lawsuit/?icid=webmail|wbml-aol|dl3|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popeater.com%2F2009%2F10%2F12%2Foprah-winfrey-sued-sex-lawsuit%2F
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Winfrey Hit With Plane Sex Lawsuit .. and EW
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 01:05:33 AM »
Yimach schma to this hideous racist bulldyke.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 05:52:17 AM »
And how the heck can she fit her fat butt in the airplane bathroom with someone else.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 07:01:40 AM »
I don't care for Winfrey however why should she have to employ people she doesn't trust. The lawsuit is a joke.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 12:15:39 PM »
I hope this Behema hires only affirmative action people as air crew- pilots, mechanics, flight attendants, everything. Lets see how far or how high she can fly then.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 02:45:19 PM »
I hope this Behema hires only affirmative action people as air crew- pilots, mechanics, flight attendants, everything. Lets see how far or how high she can fly then.

She would probably just crash.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 03:38:02 PM »
All celebrities are prone to this kind of bullcrap being said about them and frivolous suits being filed against them. I don't believe that she did anything in a plane bathroom.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 05:04:41 AM »
All celebrities are prone to this kind of bullcrap being said about them and frivolous suits being filed against them. I don't believe that she did anything in a plane bathroom.
The article is very poorly written however it's my understanding that it was the flight attendant and the pilot that were accused of the sexual encounter. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 05:21:17 AM »
I really don't understand why she has fired the woman.

Such behaviour is common in the parts of the society where Mrs. Winfrey belongs to. I think there is a passage in the law, that if an employer is tolerating a special behaviour of an employee, i.e. sexual immorality, he has no right to count this as an offense against the working contract.

At least this is rule in my country.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 05:39:25 AM »
And how the heck can she fit her fat butt in the airplane bathroom with someone else.

Ever see the size of a bathroom on an airplane?? It is like a gym locker.. So great question Doc.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 05:59:11 AM »

Such behaviour is common in the parts of the society where Mrs. Winfrey belongs to. I think there is a passage in the law, that if an employer is tolerating a special behaviour of an employee, i.e. sexual immorality, he has no right to count this as an offense against the working contract.

I really don't know much about Aperah but from what I hear and read she is very picky about her staff and hires mostly white people. I take that information with a grain of salt. Here in America it is possible to fire people you have working for you for almost any reason unless the have some sort of union protection or contract. People with Winfrey's money and prestige  often don't want the notoriety and shell out some go away money. I guess thats what this slut is banking on. Most people in that sort of position work without a contract so unless some civil rights law was broken I don't think the person has much to go on.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 06:42:51 AM »

I really don't know much about Aperah but from what I hear and read she is very picky about her staff and hires mostly white people. I take that information with a grain of salt. Here in America it is possible to fire people you have working for you for almost any reason unless the have some sort of union protection or contract. People with Winfrey's money and prestige  often don't want the notoriety and shell out some go away money. I guess thats what this slut is banking on. Most people in that sort of position work without a contract so unless some civil rights law was broken I don't think the person has much to go on.

Any white person that does work for this filthy disgusting ape, they themselves are filthy and disgusting.  Self hating filthy garbage who are a disgrace for having to call this fat cow "boss"