Author Topic: Yellow Peppers  (Read 2785 times)

admin

Yellow Peppers
« on: April 18, 2007, 04:00:18 PM »

ftf

Re: Yellow Peppers
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 04:08:44 PM »
I'm afraid to say that it doesn't, to be honest I have never eaten a yellow pepper and at the moment have no intention of ever doing so.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 05:34:34 PM »
Yellow peppers are the best in salads.They are crunchy and pack more flavour than red, green or orange peppers.

However, they are less good when cooked. Better raw.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 10:45:25 PM »
I used to hate peppers when I was younger.  Now they are my favorite vegetable, and I eat them many different ways.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 11:35:32 PM »
TRUE STORY:  Ten years ago I bought a yellow pepear and ate some of it.  Then I looked in and saw a huge dead beetle inside the pepper (a big fat one over one inch big).  I was so grossed out that I never ate another yellow pepper again. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 12:37:04 AM »
TRUE STORY:  Ten years ago I bought a yellow pepear and ate some of it.  Then I looked in and saw a huge dead beetle inside the pepper (a big fat one over one inch big).  I was so grossed out that I never ate another yellow pepper again. 
Extra protein. Mmmm.  ;)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 09:08:36 AM »
I love Red peppers, i find them sweeter.

Genteelgentile i used to hate them a few years ago now i love them, your taste changes after a while. I used to hate avacados and now they're my favourite and that goes the same for olives.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 09:20:36 AM »

Genteelgentile i used to hate them a few years ago now i love them, your taste changes after a while. I used to hate avacados and now they're my favourite and that goes the same for olives.

I like the red peppers also. The yellow and orange are not bad either. Green peppers are not good to cook with they seem to leave the food acidity. Olives are very good the black and small green ones are great for a snack. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 06:35:00 PM »

Me too, I had some guacamole when I was a kid at a party and disliked it so much it took me about 15 years to even try an avocado...now I kind of like them.  Same thing with olives, if the pizza had olives on it I wasn't going to eat it....and I have nothing bad whatsoever to say about pizza....I guess they are aquired tastes.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2007, 06:37:48 PM »
Extra protein. Mmmm.  ;)
Not kosher though...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D