Quit
5 (38.5%)
Attempt to work in this insane situation
0 (0%)
other
8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 23, 2007, 07:45:47 PM

Author Topic: What should my wife do about this situation??? POLL  (Read 7527 times)

Allen-T

What should my wife do about this situation??? POLL
« on: April 19, 2007, 07:45:47 PM »
In the last few weeks the Director of the school my wife works at has disappeared without explanation and a Muslim Nazi man has replaced her. The school has had a strict policy about not allowing religious topics to be discussed in class, although, like most cowards has taken to caving in to Muslim garbage. Today a Muslim Nazi animal announced upon arrival in class he wanted to celebrate the prophet Mohammad's[piss be upon him] birthday. My wife told him that wasn't allowed, he'd have to get permission from the Director which he apparently already had,he probably got it the previous night while they were sodomizing each other. My wife was pulled aside by the Director and told that he was aware of her "file", her bigotry in the past and her overall "intolerance" of other faiths. She was told she had to let him give his presentation. She was also told from now on all printed materials that will be given to her for her classes will be stickered, these stickers depict a rose, with this written on it; "None of you shall be true believers unless you wish for your brother the same that you wish for yourself" and "A Muslim is one from whose hand and tongue others are safe" Prophet Muhammad [Piss be upon him]. My wife reluctantly agreed and started the class. The Muslim Nazi pig who wanted to give the presentation disappeared?!! With ten minutes left until the class ended the Muslim Nazi worthy of violent death pig returned to class, attempted to give his speech but was trembling and incoherent and couldn't say anything. He gave out some cakes and roses, he gave my wife a rose which she quickly gave to someone else which the dirty Muslim pig took great offense to. I don't think my wife should return to work, period. I think this has become an impossible environment to work in and she should put her trust in G-d and start looking for a new job on Monday. What do you think? I am wondering if a lawsuit can't be pursued. I hate Islam.     
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 07:46:59 PM by Allen-T »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What should my wife do about this situation??? POLL
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 07:56:40 PM »
This is the sick society children are subjected to today. I would not want to be in your wife's shoes having to put up with that sort of nonsense. Good jobs are hard to come by and most  likely schools are all the same with this garbage. Your wife handled it right however making this creature as uncomfortable as possible.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 08:03:12 PM »
Get a cheap lawyer they even have a group of lawyers for this type a problem ,i'll try to find the group .Many do it pro bono
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 08:03:25 PM »
This is the sick society children are subjected to today. I would not want to be in your wife's shoes having to put up with that sort of nonsense. Good jobs are hard to come by and most  likely schools are all the same with this garbage. Your wife handled it right however making this creature as uncomfortable as possible.

My wife believes it was the spirit of the true G-d that rattled him, not anything she did.  :)

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 08:04:31 PM »
Get a cheap lawyer they even have a group of lawyers for this type a problem ,i'll try to find the group .Many do it pro bono

We're all ears, let me know. 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 08:25:58 PM »
Put some pork on his turban.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 08:32:41 PM »
Hopefully you can sue the crap out of the school.

If a Christian can't go around preaching Jesus then it sure as hell ought to be against school policy to go around celebrating Mohammed's (The Demon Possessed Pedophile) birthday.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 08:34:38 PM »
It sounds like an uncomfortable environment to work in-   :(
I think as long as she feels safe - she should stick it out until she finds a better position.
You almost hate to be driven out of your job - and by them!
If she does not feel safe - then she should just leave!
I hope it all works out the best for her.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 08:52:10 PM »
You should sue, the stickers alone are a infringment on "separation of mosque and state"
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 10:28:27 PM »
It's disgusting that this can happen even in the USA.

Is there anything left in this stinking world worth being cheerful about?   :(
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 10:58:50 PM »

Yes. JTF.

Ding! We have a winner.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 11:16:36 PM »

Yes. JTF.

Ding! We have a winner.

I love JTF it's the world and life outside of it that I can't stand. 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 11:29:34 PM »

Yes. JTF.

Ding! We have a winner.

I love JTF it's the world and life outside of it that I can't stand. 

You  can learn from JTF to improve your life.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 12:15:57 AM »
Listen I hate double standards and it pisses me off that your wife is getting the double standard...This is not a Muslim country...it is a Christian country...but peopel can't preach jesus in a public school, then nor should moses or mohammed or whomever...  You're wife should file a lawsuit and talk to a lawyer about this.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2007, 12:49:22 AM »
Hello Allen-T, and good day to you.

Please contact the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) http://www.aclj.org/, they will guide you down the right path, and tell you exactly what, if any, legal rights you have in this situation.   I'm sure your familiar with Jay Sekulow, he has a call-in program here on WMCA in New York, is the Chief Counsel for the ACLJ, has appeared numerous times before the Supreme Court, and is an absolute genius.

Good luck my friend.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 01:02:22 AM »

Please contact the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) http://www.aclj.org/, they will guide you down the right path, and tell you exactly what, if any, legal rights you have in this situation.   I'm sure your familiar with Jay Sekulow, he has a call-in program here on WMCA in New York, is the Chief Counsel for the ACLJ, has appeared numerous times before the Supreme Court, and is an absolute genius.

Good luck my friend.

Here is another similar one!

The Alliance Defense Fund is a legal alliance defending the right to hear and speak the Truth through strategy, training, funding, and litigation.

http://www.alliancedefensefund.org/main/default.aspx

Allen-T - Isaiah 54:17 for you!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 02:06:52 AM »
Your wife should sue the school district. Everone else is, so your wife should. Sue on the grounds of discrimination.

Allen-T

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2007, 05:24:21 AM »

Yes. JTF.

Absolutely!!!

Allen-T

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2007, 05:27:43 AM »

Good luck my friend.

I know about and was planning to contact them. You are 100% right about them/him. In fact I contacted them two days ago to get info about something else for another JTFer!! Thanks!! 

Allen-T

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2007, 05:29:04 AM »

Good luck my friend.

Here is another similar one!

The Alliance Defense Fund is a legal alliance defending the right to hear and speak the Truth through strategy, training, funding, and litigation.

http://www.alliancedefensefund.org/main/default.aspx

Allen-T - Isaiah 54:17 for you!

Thanks also Christian Zionist!!

Allen-T

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2007, 05:29:54 AM »
Your wife should sue the school district. Everone else is, so your wife should. Sue on the grounds of discrimination.

It's a private language school. Thanks for the support Cosmo!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2007, 07:06:13 AM »

It's a private language school. Thanks for the support Cosmo!
The alliance defende fund would be better then Jay Sekelow.Jay Sekelow won'nt want to be seen as interfering with religion.He'll say lets have something for all religions.The Rutherford instistute re John Whitehead

http://www.rutherford.org/About/AboutJWW.asp 

This page has address for legal help    http://www.rutherford.org/About/ContactUs.asp
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 12:17:04 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03