Author Topic: Bashing NBC  (Read 6042 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Bashing NBC
« on: April 19, 2007, 06:28:54 PM »
NBC should have showed the video of that nut in Virginia.  It goes to show you what type of person he his.  What are your views.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Bashing NBC
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 06:59:38 PM »
NBC is hiding this because he is a minority. Simple. If he was white or Jewish his/her face would be plastered on every tv screen in the world.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 12:17:29 AM by cosmokramer »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 08:24:52 PM »
They did show the video. It's all over youtube now.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 12:17:55 AM »
NBC is hiding this because he is not a minority. Simple. If he was white or Jewish his/her face would be plastered on every tv screen in the world.

You mean because he is a minority.

My bad, I have had a long day.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 03:32:53 AM »
NBC is hiding this because he is a minority. Simple. If he was white or Jewish his/her face would be plastered on every tv screen in the world.

I just got off the PMSNBC website, they have hours of footage. I couldn't take looking at all the videos because my eyes started to hurt.
Pictures and videos of him are plentiful.
The guy should never have been let out of the psycho hut.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 04:03:18 PM »
Two times in the looney bin.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 05:04:14 PM »
Al Roker made a joke about eplitics on the Today Show. He has not been fired.  He pushed the Imus firing just as much as Al Sharpton.  As much as I like Al, he should lose his job just like Imus did.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 05:53:34 PM »
That will never happen, don't you know blacks are in their job for life no matter how bad they screw up?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 08:48:25 PM »
You got that right.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 09:09:42 PM »
That will never happen, don't you know blacks are in their job for life no matter how bad they screw up?

Working in the NYC public system, I've witnessed first hand that that claim is absolutely false.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 09:22:36 PM »

Working in the NYC public system, I've witnessed first hand that that claim is absolutely false.

Your right!
If they screw up in the first 10 minutes - you might have a chance of firing them.
My husband works in a building where they put some of the people who screw up while working for the board of ed as teachers.  The majority are nonwhite.   They sit there at full pay playing video games while their case is being resolved and they can't teach in a classroom.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 09:29:48 PM »

Your right!
If they screw up in the first 10 minutes - you might have a chance of firing them.
My husband works in a building where they put some of the people who screw up while working for the board of ed as teachers.  The majority are nonwhite.   They sit there at full pay playing video games while their case is being resolved and they can't teach in a classroom.

No, not in the first ten minutes. I'm talking about veteran teachers who have been teaching 20-30 years. The DOE is on a witch hunt now and is arbitrarily going after teachers that they decide they don't like. A family member of mine worked for over 30 satisfactory years as a teacher. All of a sudden, the administration decides they don't like her and decide to charge her with "incompetency." Yeah, after 30 years, she suddenly becomes incompetent. What happened to her is becoming a lot more rampant in the system now, and nobody is immune from this regardless of race.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 04:29:29 AM »
NBC should have showed the video of that nut in Virginia.  It goes to show you what type of person he his.  What are your views.

Why? It would be giving him exactly what he wanted.  And it would help fuel copycats for the future. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 05:35:57 AM »

Your right!

No, not in the first ten minutes. I'm talking about veteran teachers who have been teaching 20-30 years. The DOE is on a witch hunt now and is arbitrarily going after teachers that they decide they don't like. A family member of mine worked for over 30 satisfactory years as a teacher. All of a sudden, the administration decides they don't like her and decide to charge her with "incompetency." Yeah, after 30 years, she suddenly becomes incompetent. What happened to her is becoming a lot more rampant in the system now, and nobody is immune from this regardless of race.
If I had 30 years in as a NYC teacher. They could show me the door anytime they wanted to. Most likely the person would almost be getting 3/4 pay and full medical benefits in retirement. Don't get  me wrong they deserve every penny  after thirty years.  Retirement pay plus a little private instruction on the side the teacher could be making more money in retirement then staying on the job. I can see school administrators going after older teachers who no longer fit the image of what a teacher should be. Heaven forbid if you not PC enough or express the wrong view point in earshot of the wrong person. One thing I am almost positive of is that if you are an affirmative action black or Hispanic teacher you would have to almost be convicted of child molestation in order to be fired.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 06:47:45 AM »
Al Roker made a joke about eplitics on the Today Show. He has not been fired.  He pushed the Imus firing just as much as Al Sharpton.  As much as I like Al, he should lose his job just like Imus did.

eplitics?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 06:48:29 AM »

What do you teach?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 06:50:06 AM »

Your right!

Isn't almost impossible to get fired with tenure?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2007, 06:51:12 AM »
Retired teachers get paid an annual salary once they're retired?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2007, 07:34:52 AM »
It's called a pension.  ;)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2007, 08:13:59 AM »

Your right!

Isn't almost impossible to get fired with tenure?
It is almost unheard of. With proper cause they might be able to push people out if they can make the case that they are incompetent but they still get all eligible pension and benefits unless they were discharged in a criminal situation.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 08:30:29 AM »
It's called a pension.  ;)

Why do people claim that teaching is a bad paying profession?  It pays at least an average salary, more with a masters degree and as years of experience increase, there's designated vacation during the school year and they get the summer off--maybe they attend a seminar for a couple days during a summer-- and they get a pension after retirement.  And there's basically job security once tenure is reached.  What's so bad about this? 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2007, 06:08:54 PM »

Why do people claim that teaching is a bad paying profession?  It pays at least an average salary, more with a masters degree and as years of experience increase, there's designated vacation during the school year and they get the summer off--maybe they attend a seminar for a couple days during a summer-- and they get a pension after retirement.  And there's basically job security once tenure is reached.  What's so bad about this? 
I agree.
From what other parents in our school district tell me - a teacher gets between $35 and $60
an hour to tutor a child over the summer.
Not bad - right?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 06:57:15 PM »
To teach in the New York City School Jungle System you must have a degree in education. This is a phoney make believe degree especially geared to people who cannot pursue a college degree in any other major. Sociology is another joke degree. Believe it or not Albert Einstein could not teach math or physics in a NYC highschool. To get a teachers certificate you must take courses such as, "Understanding Urban Youth', learning differences of the underserved population", 'cultural differences in the preception of mathmatics', "building self esteem in minority children', 'african gifts to civilization" and the list goes on and on. If you are a math teacher you hardly take any math courses at all. When I was taking my degree in mechanical engineering CAD, we had a bruta that was in a teaching program who was so math incompetent that he could not even use a calculator. To make a long story short, we are in serious trouble. These teachers that have these phoney degrees are not capable of teaching anythng at all except left wing ideology. In private schools you are able to teach if you have a degree in math or chemistry, in public school you can't. Take a look at the complexion of the faculties in private schools and public schools and draw your own comclusions.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2007, 09:05:19 PM »

If I had to do it over again the teaching profession would be the way to go. Most teachers in the metro area do very well.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2007, 09:06:46 PM »
Teachers should get combat pay to put up with all the blacks and muslims in the city schools.