Author Topic: definition of a traitor  (Read 7430 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
definition of a traitor
« on: April 20, 2007, 09:24:30 AM »
If anyone knows the specific definitions of a traitor under Jewish law with exact sources please share them with me I need all the sources.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: definition of a traitor
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 03:04:33 PM »
George Soros (Tzorot) would probably be near the top of the list.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 12:40:46 AM »
I am still looking for something.  I looked at the table of contents of the Rambam and I couldn't find a section on traitors so I guess he doesn't talk about it.  I heard that the Shulchan Aruch says something so if I ever stumble upon something I'll let you know. 

I wasn't able to find the full Shulchan Aruch section Choshen Mishpat online and I don't own one (I think this might have something).  I did find the cool site about the Erev Rav though http://www.israel613.com/EREVRAV1.htm which lists some good quotes but I don't have these sepharim.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 01:03:35 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 05:08:09 PM »
The Rambam doesnt use the word traitor but he does say certain Jews are a danger to the entire Jewish people and should be killed.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 05:23:36 PM »
Bill Clinton, Ghorge Bush, Jesse Jackson, Barak Obama, Jimmy Carter, FDR, Truman, Ghorge Bush Senior....Gosh the list is never ending....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 09:46:24 PM »
Re:  "...Bill Clinton, Ghorge Bush, Jesse Jackson, Barak Obama, Jimmy Carter, FDR, Truman, Ghorge Bush Senior....Gosh the list is never ending...."

It must be said in Richard M. Nixon's defense, that during his tenure he came to his senses and went to a mohel to be circumcised.

The result was a failure, because apparently there was no end to the schmuck!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 10:02:42 PM »
Very good Massuh.  I'm reading Barry Goldwater's memoirs now "With No apologies".  He'd have made a good president. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 12:54:29 AM »
Marzutra writes:  "...I'm reading Barry Goldwater's memoirs now "With No apologies".  He'd have made a good president..."

Great man.

What do you think of his public position that the military should accept openly all homosexuals without question?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 09:59:26 AM »
To be quite honest, I had never heard that.  It seems as though, from reading his memoirs in the 1970's he was very accurate during his career during the 1960's but, as I understand, he as well...took a turn for the Left....  Some things I disagree with but for the most part I agree with is basic, low taxes, small government, strong military and freedom.......  Perhaps, I should reword my position that He'd have made a great President in 1964...LOL

Then again, if Homosexuals were openly allowed into the Military there could have been a front line infantry division carrying piece and rainbow flags into the Iraq War instead of guns....   That would end America's Homosexual addition to the military.... ;)   Perhaps the Military would leave them there in sand where they belong.... 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 10:00:57 AM by MarZutra »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 04:06:43 PM »
Re:  Marzutra/Barry Goldwater

It was during the Clinton years when the formulation "Don't ask; don't Tell" was concocted for the military to allow homosexual enlistment.

Goldwater's reasoning was on pure Constitutional grounds.

He claimed that all the "hubbub" was nothing but hypocrisy & political grandstanding, and said that homosexuals had always served within our military, and that most everybody knew that was the case.

His point was that anyone desiring to serve the United States in uniform should be allowed the same considerations as everyone else choosing the service.

I don't believe that he intended anything other than their being allowed to serve.

To my knowledge, Goldwater never publicly discussed the "sticky" details, such as how "openly gay" they be allowed in their behaviors.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 07:24:53 PM »
What is your opinion on Goldwater.  I have read books Conservative books that portray him as great and Leftist books as an "extremist" his biography "With No Apologies" and Steve Shedagg's "What Happened To Goldwater".  I can imagine that if it was on purely Constitutional interpritations Goldwater got around his moral position.  What are your opinions of him.  From reading his memoirs he seems to hold favorable views of some of the most corrupt politicians but nearing the end it seems that he had lost faith in the entire process starting with the catering to FDR's leftover Marxist programs by Eisenhower to the fairly indepth observations of the "Unelected Rulers" manipulate America: CFR, Trilateral: David Rockefeller, JP Morgan to the Rothschilds...  Very astute understanding....

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 08:13:15 AM »
Bill Clinton, Ghorge Bush, Jesse Jackson, Barak Obama, Jimmy Carter, FDR, Truman, Ghorge Bush Senior....Gosh the list is never ending....

Since the beginning of the 20th century, has there been any president who didn't follow the orders of the CFR?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2007, 08:20:56 AM »
No I believe not.  I believe quite firmly that the control of outsiders and even Communist influence started with the union of Colonel E. M. House and Woodrow Wilson.  Every government since and including FDR had their administrations packed full of CFR and later the Trilateral commission. 

In all honesty I don't know how your government can even allow these types of elitists and subversive "think tanks" even operating is such close linkage to the power eschelons of the US, State Department, CIA, FBA, Federal Reserve (even though it is private....which it should not be).  So many unelected people ruling the country is treason no?  There are many good books on this topic.  I'd suggest: "The Naked Capitalist" - C. Skousen, "The Invisible Government" - D. Smoot, "Fabian Freeway" - R. Martin, "Shadows of Power" - J. Perloff...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2007, 08:22:42 AM »
Marzutra writes:  "...I'm reading Barry Goldwater's memoirs now "With No apologies".  He'd have made a good president..."

Great man.

What do you think of his public position that the military should accept openly all homosexuals without question?

I think it's only feasible if the current "Don't ask, don't tell" law is applied.  So I disagree with Goldwater on that point. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2007, 08:25:31 AM »
No I believe not.  I believe quite firmly that the control of outsiders and even Communist influence started with the union of Colonel E. M. House and Woodrow Wilson.  Every government since and including FDR had their administrations packed full of CFR and later the Trilateral commission. 

In all honesty I don't know how your government can even allow these types of elitists and subversive "think tanks" even operating is such close linkage to the power eschelons of the US, State Department, CIA, FBA, Federal Reserve (even though it is private....which it should not be).  So many unelected people ruling the country is treason no?  There are many good books on this topic.  I'd suggest: "The Naked Capitalist" - C. Skousen, "The Invisible Government" - D. Smoot, "Fabian Freeway" - R. Martin, "Shadows of Power" - J. Perloff...

Do these books you mention discuss the CFR and the Rockefeller's?  How come these books haven't been banned? 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 06:32:14 PM »
Yes they do speak of the Rockefellers and their cohorts.  One of the best books written, although from a New World Order Apologist, is "Tragedy and Hope" - Carroll Quigley.  The others are probably at your local library or you could order them from abebooks fairly cheaply.  They are good.  Why are they not banned....perhaps they will be if the Nazis have their way...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2007, 08:51:10 PM »
To be quite honest, I had never heard that.  It seems as though, from reading his memoirs in the 1970's he was very accurate during his career during the 1960's but, as I understand, he as well...took a turn for the Left....  Some things I disagree with but for the most part I agree with is basic, low taxes, small government, strong military and freedom.......  Perhaps, I should reword my position that He'd have made a great President in 1964...LOL

Then again, if Homosexuals were openly allowed into the Military there could have been a front line infantry division carrying piece and rainbow flags into the Iraq War instead of guns....   That would end America's Homosexual addition to the military.... ;)   Perhaps the Military would leave them there in sand where they belong.... 

Dr.Alan Keyes had an interesting analysis:

World Net Daily 2/5/00 Dr Alan Keyes:

"….I believe we need to return to the ban on gays in the military. The present policy is unconscionable, and puts an intolerable burden on the military. It signals to people who are homosexual that they may enter the military with the full expectation that the practice of homosexuality will be winked at by military authorities. Under the current policy, it is quite reasonable to form the impression that homosexuality will not be looked upon as a violation. Meanwhile, the regulations that say it is a violation stay in place. So what are the people who have responsibility for enforcing those regulations supposed to do when they come across information that suggests violations are occurring? It is true even more in the military than in civic life that respect for the laws that define justice and right behavior is the most fundamental prerequisite for the well-being of the community. The "don't ask, don't tell" policy is a classic instance of the preferred Clinton assault against decency. He attacks by arranging things so that there will be a persistent, gnawing erosion of the well-built structures of human life. In this case, the real target is the never-ending struggle by military leaders to burnish in their charges the respect for military order that will ensure willing obedience under even the most daunting of circumstances. "Don't ask, don't tell" is Clinton's program of euthanasia for military discipline. For what is the inevitable result of such Clintonesque gray areas in a military chain of command? It gives rise to resentment, and to a corresponding lack of confidence on the part of military authorities in enforcing the regulations. And, of course, it gives rise to possibilities of abuse, where subjective judgments can be interposed in order to play favorites or pursue private vendettas. …."

http://www.alamo-girl.com/0014.htm

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2007, 08:26:34 AM »
Very good.  Perhaps America is looking to having an army more similar to that of Greece, Alexander the Great, Sparta or under Titus/Hadrian with homosexuality....  Canada does that and worse....Muslims and Communists..  So much for the techno secrets...