Author Topic: old warner bros rascist cartoons LOL  (Read 4119 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 10:05:24 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: old warner bros rascist cartoons LOL
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 10:02:06 AM »
Isn't it Warner Brothers and not Disney?

It sounded like there were some UH HUUUUUUS in it.

yes your right i'll have to change the title
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 07:54:30 PM »
Yeh they were pretty racist...to bunny rabbits!! haahahh...funny...genuine black face cartoon character with pink lips...actually, that's not racist..that's how a lot of black people look...and pardon me, elmer fudd is a white guy..do you see me jumping off a cliff towards white racism there?  I think warner brothers was being equal opportunity by putting in a black guy hunting wabbits..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 08:00:35 PM »
Cartoon Network used to air those cartoons until 1997. I have great memories of my father and I watching them late at night. Actually brought a tear to my eye remembering that. Plus my father wasn't bothered by those cartoons. Yes he was a Negro. Very good man he was. He warned me of what the Blacks were going to do.

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 09:09:24 PM »
We need one of those hollow logs on the Mexican border, so we can spin it around and redirect them back to Mexico. There will be so many Mexicans when they emerge on the other side they'll swear they are in the US!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 10:24:05 PM »
We need one of those hollow logs on the Mexican border, so we can spin it around and redirect them back to Mexico. There will be so many Mexicans when they emerge on the other side they'll swear they are in the US!!
The old Bugs Bunny Cartoons are the best. When I was a kid I would watch them on an old black and white TV. I enjoy them more seeing them that way in black and white.
Allen-T you might have stumbled on to the solution for controlling the Mexican border. We need to get some of the draw bridges like the ones they have on the East River here in New York City that rotate and put them down on the Rio Grandee River. When the Mexicans try to cross we can turn the bridge just like the log in the cartoon and they will be back where they started from in Mexico.  If only it could only be that easy.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 10:40:19 PM »
Cartoon Network used to air those cartoons until 1997. I have great memories of my father and I watching them late at night. Actually brought a tear to my eye remembering that. Plus my father wasn't bothered by those cartoons. Yes he was a Negro. Very good man he was. He warned me of what the Blacks were going to do.

are you really half black? how is that? fascinating!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2007, 08:04:36 AM »
The good old days without political correctness...   What a much better world...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2007, 08:30:46 AM »
The good old days without political correctness...   What a much better world...
Yes it was much better!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2007, 06:32:45 PM »
Oh! Vunderbar!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774