Author Topic: My Facebook account was hacked!!!! WARNING!  (Read 5968 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: My Facebook account was hacked!!!! WARNING!
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 08:20:47 PM »
I am already scanning the computer after some virus warnings! Damn. That happened never to me!

It was the "lame" password I use for not important accounts. But now I changed it to a strong one. I hope I am successful.

Damn... I always felt so safe. But I am not! Nowhere I am.

This evil Arab Muslim who attacked me once with his bottle kicked my bike at school. A few hours ago he was in a group and waited till I am alone somewhere. But I was always with friends. A Nazi wrote me in a German Community called Waf-Chat.de he said he wants to meet me to "talk".

Before I leave the house I kiss my Magen David now. I need a weapon!

I would buy steel tipped shoes.  if you kick someone in the shins very hard with steel tipped shoes or boots they will need to see the doctor.  Possibly for a shattered shin bone

It will not shatter the shin bone.
A lot of force is needed to do that

Even a moderate kick to the shins with steel tipped shoes can change the outcome of a fight

Not really.
That is not taking the guy out of the fight.
A kick to the head is better

You're not giving him helpful advice at all!  Matter of fact it's all wrong.   It's very difficult to kick someone in the head with a Karate kick.  It takes a lot of practice, and is not for the novice.  I took Karate, I know.  Our trainer was a cop, and and he always showed us the simple and very effective shin kick, which can be followed by a straight punch to the face.  Much simpler.

Who said karate kick?
When the guy is down you kick him once in the head

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2009, 04:48:21 AM »
I can only kick him in the head if he is down. I am not that big. I am 163 cm small. First of all I would kick in his balls. He would collapse and then I would kick his head.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2009, 05:31:07 AM »
Bloody bastards. Droppers download more hidden Trojans and Worms into your sytem and the only way to get it clean is by formatting. These trojans steal you information and trace your visited websites. They might know all your passwords now! This happend to me once. And I re-formatted the HD and changed my passwords from my sister's PC in order to be sure there is no one "listening"...

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2009, 11:23:33 AM »
Ubuntu is not a browser... Ubuntu is the name of the Linux Distribution which I run, and I maintain here at my work. I am able to recommend Ubuntu and have been using it for over 1 1/2 years now... It is generally safe because it is Linux and the hackers don't often target Linux. Also Linux is open-source and all the sourcecode to most applications are available to software engineers in order to determine if it is safe from hackers. I have never gotten a virus of mal-ware on my linux machine. The negative aspect often associated with Linux is that it is hard to use. In most cases, for most applications, Linux is no harder to use than Windows. It is a full Graphical User interface which actually is easier to use in many cases than Windows. Another negative is that most software companies are in it to make profit, thus there are few good games written for linux. But there are some good games which I play on Linux...

http://www.ubuntu.com

Yeah... That's what I meant.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2009, 11:26:40 AM »
I also now formatted my computer. I also can't log in my JDL Blog. It says "wrong username and wrong password". I am angry as hell!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2009, 01:21:28 PM »
So someone hacked it and changed the data. Congrats! You got one real evil nasty idiot there!  >:(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2009, 01:27:30 PM »
Yes... I think some people really like me...

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2009, 01:35:34 PM »
Well, you think that they really "like" you. I KNOW it. Just remember the Turk who was making a diffamation campaign against you in his blog....  >:(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2009, 01:43:20 PM »
Well, you think that they really "like" you. I KNOW it. Just remember the Turk who was making a diffamation campaign against you in his blog....  >:(

Yes, they "like" me that much that they published pictures of me in their blog. I know that one of this group is a member in my forum he is called "menschenrechtler". Some members sent me PMs telling me that he is not kosher. But as long he doesn't insult someone or become antisemitic I will let him be on the forum. He already commented some anti Israel stuff. I warned him. One more time and he will be banned!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2009, 01:51:01 PM »

Yes, they "like" me that much that they published pictures of me in their blog. I know that one of this group is a member in my forum he is called "menschenrechtler". Some members sent me PMs telling me that he is not kosher. But as long he doesn't insult someone or become antisemitic I will let him be on the forum. He already commented some anti Israel stuff. I warned him. One more time and he will be banned!

Such members tend to be trojan horses. They are like leftists and Muslims. Once you have them inside your private sphere, you get trouble. E.g. hacked...

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2009, 03:04:45 PM »
These hackers and this evil website is from the Lebanon

http://whois.domaintools.com/solchurch.com

It could also be that it was the guy who attacked me at school. He is a Lebanese. May he contacted his Terrorist friends in Lebanon.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2009, 04:25:43 PM »
Always carry a pocketknife. Even Gibbs says that.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2009, 04:37:36 PM »
Always carry a pocketknife. Even Gibbs says that.

I must do it! I need to protect myself. It's more important than in the past. There is now a big threat out there. Maybe people who want to kill me.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2009, 05:30:34 PM »
These hackers and this evil website is from the Lebanon

http://whois.domaintools.com/solchurch.com

It could also be that it was the guy who attacked me at school. He is a Lebanese. May he contacted his Terrorist friends in Lebanon.

Ha might just have a good friend who is a an IT student. It is easier than you think! You can even find manuals on how to write a trojan... I would not do that - no way, it is illegal.  ;D But someone who wants it and has some basic knowledge, COULD do it!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2009, 06:18:53 AM »
That scares me. I hope my website is still fine.