Author Topic: This is what American blacks who hate Israel should be shown  (Read 564 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
This is what American blacks who hate Israel should be shown
« on: October 28, 2009, 03:59:57 PM »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: This is what American blacks who hate Israel should be shown
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 04:45:33 PM »

I disagree. This is exactly the policy Israeli bolsheviks are pursuing. Acceptance of Sudanese into Israel is more insane than banning Kach,than keeping Arabs here, than calling areas where terrorist hide to give them a warning of upcoming artillery strike. I guess bolsheviks were smitten by contribution of blacks into well being of USA and France that they have said - "we've gotta have some of it here!"
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 05:04:52 PM »
Why? We should help the Christian Darfurians who support Israel. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Would you accept Serbians into your country? Why not people from Darfur who are Christian just like the Serbians? Does the color of their skin make a difference.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 05:06:33 PM »
Apes like farakhan only want to hate.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 05:11:36 PM »
Why? We should help the Christian Darfurians who support Israel. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Would you accept Serbians into your country? Why not people from Darfur who are Christian just like the Serbians? Does the color of their skin make a difference.
FreedomFighter - are you comparing noble and brilliant Serbian people to sub-sakharan blacks of Sudan?  :o Can you get more PC than that?! Have you seen Sudanese behavior in Israel? Why do you even think that most of them are Christian?
Now, if you think that Israel should accept these people - you are either very naive or blind or not very intelligent. More to the point, forget about all the rhetoric - would you live with these Sudanese in your neighborhood? How about with Serbs? Why would you wish in Jews in Israel such a "benefit" - there are not enough problems in Israel?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 05:16:51 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 06:07:07 PM »
Serbs are not equal in intelligence, culture, or other important traits to sub-Saharan Africans. The myth of racial equivalency is just that -- a myth. Serbs would make better citizens of a country than an African would. Besides if you're talking about Israel, only Jews should be moving there anyway.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 06:07:53 PM »
Show them this