Author Topic: 2 JEWISH PEOPLE SHOT OUTSIDE L.A. SYNAGOGUE APPEARS HATE CRIME  (Read 2548 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
2 JEWISH PEOPLE SHOT OUTSIDE L.A. SYNAGOGUE APPEARS HATE CRIME
« on: October 29, 2009, 09:55:32 AM »
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/10/shooting-at-la-synagogue-investigated-as-hate-crime-man-arrested.html 

Shooting at L.A. synagogue investigated as hate crime; man arrested
October 29, 2009 |  7:56 am

A gunman approached a North Hollywood synagogue this morning and shot two people before fleeing, according to police, who are investigating the incident as a hate crime.

The shooting occurred at 6:20 a.m. at the Adat Yeshurun Valley Sephardic synagogue in the 12000 block of Sylvan Street.

Two men about 30 years old were each shot in the lower torso and were taken to a nearby hospital in stable condition, according to an LAPD spokesperson. The LAPD described them as Jewish.

LAPD sources told The Times that the gunman approached the victims as they were about to enter the temple for morning prayers. The sources said the gunman pulled out his weapon and fired. The gun jammed at first, then he fired again.

Detectives don't believe the motive was robbery, said the sources, who spoke on the condition that they not be named because the investigation is ongoing.

At about 7:40 a.m., Los Angeles police arrested a man near the synagogue, but the sources say they don't believe he was the gunman.

--Richard Winton, Raja Abdulrahim and Baxter Holmes
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: 2 JEWISH PEOPLE SHOT OUTSIDE L.A. SYNAGOGUE APPEARS HATE CRIME
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 10:02:44 AM »
iT APPEARS TO BE A N-I-G-L-I-T PROBABLY MOPSLUM ;D LIKE OBAMA

http://jta.org/news/article/2009/10/29/1008820/two-shot-at-calif-synagogue 

Two shot at California synagogue

October 29, 2009

(JTA) -- Two people were shot in the legs at a synagogue in North Hollywood, Calif.

Los Angeles Police said an African-American man with a handgun entered the Adat Yeshurun synagogue at approximately 6:20 a.m. Thursday, according to media reports.

A man was detained near the facility, but a police spokeswoman said she was unsure if the arrest was connected to the shooting.

Police are investigating the incident as a hate crime.

The victims, both Jewish, are reported to be in stable condition and have been transported to a local hospital.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 10:05:26 AM »
 :o :o :o
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 10:07:03 AM »
Thanks Mord,

It was just stated that the guy they picked up is not the shooter.
And, the shooter went in and shot the men in the legs, so, no fatal shots.
The men's names have not been released yet.

But, they are not fatally shot.
They are  searching for the shooter.
Next door to the Synagogue is an elementary school, which has been closed down to protect the children.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 10:09:49 AM »
Thanks Mord,

Next door to the Synagogue is an elementary school, which has been closed down to protect the children.

And who will protect the Jewish people?  :o If not a JDL? Will that bastard get death penalty?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 10:10:47 AM »
I hope that they get this guy before he harms other people.
This particular area has a large population of Jewish Orthodox families.
And, there are many Synagogues, Jewish schools, and businesses in this area.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 10:12:22 AM »
i KNOW ME AND MY BROTHER ALWAYS BRING OUR HANDGUNS TO SHUL EVEN ON YOM KIPPUR

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 10:16:16 AM »
Thanks Mord,

And who will protect the Jewish people?  :o If not a JDL? Will that bastard get death penalty?

Since, he has only thus far shot the men in their legs, I doubt there will be any "death penalty".
If he goes on to continue and actually kills someone, then, we will have to see what will happen to him and what BS defense he will try to claim.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 10:22:00 AM »

You and your brother are doing the right thing.
And, hopefully, others will take note of your actions and will start to do the same.

He shot them in the under ground garage of the synagogue.

It was just reported that both men are in "stable condition".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 11:14:32 AM »

You and your brother are doing the right thing.
And, hopefully, others will take note of your actions and will start to do the same.

He shot them in the under ground garage of the synagogue.

It was just reported that both men are in "stable condition".

Well I dont know if most Rabbis would encourage their congregants to violate the Yom Tov unless there is a threat to life and limb. It is always best to go to services which have an armed guard provided by the shul... This is the way I do it... Our shul has a guard... This way we do not violate the halacha of Yom Tov regarding carrying items from one domain to another. Another way to avoid violating this halacha would be to store the gun somewhere in the synagogue in case it should be needed.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 12:18:11 PM »
Will that bastard get death penalty? <<

Since nobody was killed the answer is definitely no.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 12:43:11 PM »
Well, you have to remember that that Pakistani turd who hunted down Pamela Waechter at the Seattle synagogue and shot her in the head was either acquitted or the jury was hung (I forget which one).  >:( So it's far from sure this pig, if and when caught, will have any kind of punishment.

Even if the attacker in this case was black, I guarantee you that we will see the predictable response of the GayDL and Weaselthal Center on television today denouncing (white) "Nazism" and "anti-immigrant" and "homophobic" rhetoric and calling for more gun bans.  ::)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 12:57:41 PM »
בס''ד

The former splinter forums always attacked me for speaking about black Jew-hatred. They always claimed that black Jew-hatred is not an important issue. The black issue is irrelevant, they said for years. They ignored the fact that Rabbi Meir Kahane ztv"l hy"d formed the JDL initially to fight black anti-Semitism.

It became more difficult for the former splinter forums to say black Jew-hatred is not an important issue when Barack Hussein Osama was elected president.

This latest incident further proves how dangerous black Nazi Jew-hatred really is.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 01:05:03 PM »
בס''ד

The former splinter forums always attacked me for speaking about black Jew-hatred. They always claimed that black Jew-hatred is not an important issue. The black issue is irrelevant, they said for years. They ignored the fact that Rabbi Meir Kahane ztv"l hy"d formed the JDL initially to fight black anti-Semitism.

It also became more difficult for them to say black Jew-hatred is not an important issue when Barack Hussein Osama was elected president.

This latest incident further proves how dangerous black Nazi Jew-hatred really is.

Yes, Obama has definetely made things worse when it comes to the media ignoring ANYTHING negative that blacks do.   WHile Obama is in office, they will continue to lionize and glorify anything and everything that is black. Look at CNN.  They did a whole special on 'Black in America'.  Look at the commercials? close to a third of the people are black (In spite of representing less than half of that percentage nationwide).  It is backfiring of course, as CNN now has the lowest viewership of the 3 media outlets.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2009, 01:18:22 PM »
I bet it was a Muslim.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2009, 01:48:53 PM »
It was either a Muslim or a black. None of them has respect enough for a sacred place and would even kill there!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2009, 02:09:42 PM »
It was either a Muslim or a black. None of them has respect enough for a sacred place and would even kill there!

***UPDATE***

Their was just a police representative speaking to the press outside of the Synagogue.

They have a suspect in custody but, they are not yet positive if this individual is the one who entered the underground garage of the Synagogue at 6:00am and came up to the victims without saying a word and shot them both in their legs, then after, he turned and ran away.

They need to go to the hospital and get statements from the victims confirming if this suspect was the shooter.

He is a black male who is seventeen years old, wearing a black hoodie and jeans.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2009, 02:12:10 PM »

***UPDATE***

Their was just a police representative speaking to the press outside of the Synagogue.

They have a suspect in custody but, they are not yet positive if this individual is the one who entered the underground garage of the Synagogue at 6:00am and came up to the victims without saying a word and shot them both in their legs, then after, he turned and ran away.

They need to go to the hospital and get statements from the victims confirming if this suspect was the shooter.

He is a black male who is seventeen years old, wearing a black hoodie and jeans.

I wish the poor victims of this beast a quick recovery.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2009, 02:25:47 PM »

***UPDATE***

How much you want to bet, the black 17 year old converted to Islam in Jail/Juvenal Hall?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2009, 03:17:56 PM »
Then he won't get injection.  :'( I hope he will spend at least 30 years in jail, if that is possible there?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2009, 04:35:51 PM »
Will he be castrated?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2009, 04:47:03 PM »
Then he won't get injection.  :'( I hope he will spend at least 30 years in jail, if that is possible there?

Not for shooting someone in the legs.

4 or 5 years if really lucky.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2009, 05:04:53 PM »
Will he be castrated?

Why?
Did you not read the thread?
Did you not see what he did?
He shot two men in their legs and ran away.
Thank goodness that victims are both in "stable condition" at the hospital.
And, the police are going to interview them at the hospital to make sure that the suspect picked up is the one responsible for the shooting.

Where did you get castration?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2009, 05:28:16 PM »
Will he be castrated?

I would suggest we use sharia law on people who are Muslim. So he should be cut of one hand and one foot on opposite sides! This is the prescription for them. And as they are all so much into sharia, this should be the law we should use!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2009, 05:39:00 PM »
I bet it was a Muslim.  >:(

I wish the people who were shot had been carrying, and shot the shooter right through the face.