Author Topic: Kosovo Albanians stole the Jewish Shield of David?  (Read 5314 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Kosovo Albanians stole the Jewish Shield of David?
« on: October 29, 2009, 05:08:32 PM »
Look at their police ranks:

http://www.kosovopolice.com/repository/docs/Shema_e_Gradave.pdf

It seems fake nations don't have anything of their own :)

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Kosovo Albanians stole the Jewish Shield of David?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 07:22:02 PM »
בס''ד

This symbol is also used by many United States police departments. U.S. law enforcement are training the Albanian "police", so they apparently also gave them this symbol.

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 04:05:20 PM »
I hope that Russia will soon start to train and arm Serb units.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 05:57:50 PM »
I can't open that file.
But I know this emblem is used by Albanian terrorist police which is organized,created,supplied and trained by EU and USA.

In the middle of that emblem you can see "the all-seeing eye" which is the symbol used by satanists(free masons and similar organizations).That "eye" represents "the eye of satan".

Also,you can notice that blue and yellow colors are used for the image.Bosnian flag is also in blue and yellow:

And here,you can see the flag of ruling Democratic Party in Serbia:

And this is the official "independent Kosovo" flag created by EU and USA after the occupation(just like in Bosnia after the war,so it was here created also after the war when EU and USA installed their regimes):
The same blue and yellow combination:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 06:23:40 PM by Kerber »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 06:14:03 PM »
I don't know where that symbol came from,i'm not even sure if it's really Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 06:34:16 PM »
I don't know where that symbol came from,i'm not even sure if it's really Jewish
This is probably the mark that occultists,free masons and the members of Maltesian knights put in that flag and those who controls mentioned organizations do those things on purpose to show how "the Jews are in the control of the World".
And that's not everything.The people who really controls those organizations are using servants and criminals of Jewish ethnic origin also to show how "the evil Jews are in control of everything".One of those used servants and criminals is Soros.

And the real rulers and controllers who are using Jewish criminals(like Soros and others) sits in Rome.One of them recently was in Israel and gave the official support for independent "Palestine".

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 03:00:31 AM »

This is probably the mark that occultists,free masons and the members of Maltesian knights put in that flag and those who controls mentioned organizations do those things on purpose to show how "the Jews are in the control of the World".
And that's not everything.The people who really controls those organizations are using servants and criminals of Jewish ethnic origin also to show how "the evil Jews are in control of everything".One of those used servants and criminals is Soros.

And the real rulers and controllers who are using Jewish criminals(like Soros and others) sits in Rome.One of them recently was in Israel and gave the official support for independent "Palestine".

It is exactly what I thought. Somebody in US government wants to do criminal actions to Serbs and then put the blame on Jews. The one who designed Kosovo police flag must be a clever and subtle, but extremely vicious antisemite. I believe the hottest place in hell is reserved for him.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 03:00:43 AM »

Problem is that they have much capital and money. Serbia's banking system is privatized, because the West wanted it. When Milosevic was in charge, the government controlled the banks, the industry and the companies.
That's why the West started a smear campaign against Milosevic. Not because Milosevic was pro-Serbian, but because Milosevic was smart. He did not want foreigners to control the national resources. That's why the West started to finance and organize pro-US and pro-EU parties which overthrown Milosevic.

After the fall of Milosevic people like Soros infiltrated in the system.
These are the same people who financed pro-EU parties who today control Serbia.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 03:11:14 AM by Serbian_Radical_Party »

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 03:06:49 AM »
It is exactly what I thought. Somebody in US government wants to do criminal actions to Serbs and then put the blame on Jews. The one who designed Kosovo police flag must be a clever and subtle, but extremely vicious antisemite. I believe the hottest place in hell is reserved for him.

Friend  :)
You are right that they will go to hell. But you are not right when you claim that they will go to hell because of antisemitism.

Why is the hottest place in hell reserved for them?
Not because antisemitism, but because Serbophobia.

The powers who organized the Kosovo police, are Serbophobes. Maybe they are also against Jews. But in this case Serbophobia is their main priority 
:)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 03:12:07 AM »
The powers who organized the Kosovo police, are Serbophobes. Maybe they are also against Jews. But in this case Serbophobia is their main priority 
:)

Maybe you are right. Anyways, they seem to pursue multiple goals. As a Russian proverb says, "убить двух зайцев одним выстрелом". "Kill two hares with one shot".

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 03:13:38 AM »
I hope that Russia will soon start to train and arm Serb units.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2009, 03:19:47 AM »
Of course they are evil people.
Evil people are evil to everybody. You can not think that people who hate Serbs and Serbia will be good to others. People who hate a certain group, will do the same also against you. When they solve the problems with Serbs, maybe you will be next.
If does not matter who they are or what they advocate.