Author Topic: Great Idea for Chaim  (Read 1841 times)

Offline zionistfp

• Junior JTFer
Great Idea for Chaim
« on: October 29, 2009, 07:05:36 PM »
Even though Chaim is (apparently) debarred from entering modern Israel, it occurred to me that modern Israel is not the same thing as biblical Israel.  When the Torah says that Jews should live in Israel, it's arguably referring to biblical Israel which extends a few miles into what is now Egypt.  Looking at a map, it seems that much of the Egyptian city of Al'Arish is within the boundaries of biblical Israel. 

Since Chaim's mother is Egyptian, Chaim can probably claim Egyptian citizenship and move to Al'Arish thus legally fulfilling the commandment that he should live in Israel.

Obviously he would have to keep a low profile if he moved there, but the fact is that most Arabs are not downright hostile on a day to day basis.  Unlike certain other groups who can be found right in New York.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Great Idea for Chaim
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 07:47:27 PM »
Are you trying to be funny?  :D
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 07:53:04 PM »

He brought that up before in another thread and no one would answer him

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 07:56:02 PM »
Is the moon full tonight or WHAT !! That Halloween thread is crazy but this thread here takes the cake  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 07:57:01 PM »
This same guy made a thread in which he asked, "what is sodomy?" That thread was moved to the honorable winged members section.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 07:57:06 PM »
Why would he want to live in Egypt?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 04:48:43 AM »
The egyptian muslimnazi's would kill him.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 05:05:16 AM »

This is assumable. Zionistfp, you give our good Chaim a very bad advise.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 05:10:41 AM »
Just how crazy are you with an idea like that. Yes Bibical Israel does extend into what is today Egypt however What is today Israel is the heartland of Israel. Besides. No Jew with half a brain would want to live in Egypt.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 10:52:04 AM »

This is assumable. Zionistfp, you give our good Chaim a very bad advise.  >:(

I don't think that Chaim would accept this "great" advise, he is an adult man, we shouldn't have to worry too much about him.
 :laugh:

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline zionistfp

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2009, 11:40:38 AM »

No, it's just an idea.  Sheesh.

Offline zionistfp

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2009, 11:42:15 AM »

I doubt it.  The fact is that most Arabs are pretty nice on a day to day basis.  I bet it's a lot safer to live in Al'Arish than in Detroit.

Offline zionistfp

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2009, 11:46:25 AM »
No Jew with half a brain would want to live in Egypt.

Just because it says "Egypt" on the map doesn't mean it's "Egypt" in the eyes of Hashem.  Anyway, plenty of Jews were living on the Sinai Penninsula before Begin's cowardly withdrawal.

Are we to give up on the Sinai just because one self-hating Jew signed a piece of paper? 

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2009, 11:48:55 AM »

I doubt it.  The fact is that most Arabs are pretty nice on a day to day basis.  I bet it's a lot safer to live in Al'Arish than in Detroit.

Arabs, pretty nice?  :laugh: :o
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline zionistfp

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2009, 11:53:38 AM »

Arabs, pretty nice?  :laugh: :o

Look, I agree that as a group, Arabs are a serious threat to Jews in the Middle East.  But on a personal, day-to-day level, are they as dangerous as schvartzes?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 12:54:12 PM »
Is this thread a sick joke?

Chaim's mother's family is from Egypt.  Currently, I think there are no Jews living in Egypt.  Why any American citizen would want to move there is beyond me. 

Offline zionistfp

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 01:05:43 PM »
According to Wikipedia, there are currently small numbers of Jews living in Egypt and Lebanon both.  I suggested Egypt mainly because Chaim's mother is from there.  But it seems that Lebanon is also within the borders of biblical Israel.  And as far as I know, there are many American citizens living in both Egypt and Lebanon.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 01:47:31 PM »
According to Wikipedia, there are currently small numbers of Jews living in Egypt and Lebanon both.  I suggested Egypt mainly because Chaim's mother is from there.  But it seems that Lebanon is also within the borders of biblical Israel.  And as far as I know, there are many American citizens living in both Egypt and Lebanon.

Most of them don't live under the Arabs, but in special security complexes, like in Saudi Arabia. They are there, because they work for companies who have contracts with the Muslim authorities.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 01:53:08 PM »

well compared to Detroit anyplace is safe
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline zionistfp

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »

Pretty much.  Except of course for places like Mogadishu, Lagos, and Johannesburg.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2009, 01:58:45 PM »

Pretty much.  Except of course for places like Mogadishu, Lagos, and Johannesburg.

thats true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2009, 03:23:58 PM »
Even though Chaim is (apparently) debarred from entering modern Israel, it occurred to me that modern Israel is not the same thing as biblical Israel.  When the Torah says that Jews should live in Israel, it's arguably referring to biblical Israel which extends a few miles into what is now Egypt.  Looking at a map, it seems that much of the Egyptian city of Al'Arish is within the boundaries of biblical Israel. 

Since Chaim's mother is Egyptian, Chaim can probably claim Egyptian citizenship and move to Al'Arish thus legally fulfilling the commandment that he should live in Israel.

Obviously he would have to keep a low profile if he moved there, but the fact is that most Arabs are not downright hostile on a day to day basis.  Unlike certain other groups who can be found right in New York.

Chaim is a Zionist, he wants to live in Jewish state, and not as dhimmi in Muslim Egypt.
99% of Muslims give the rest a bad name.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2009, 04:10:10 PM »
i know what.  how about move to the sinai then smuggle himself to gaza then into israel.... ;D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2009, 06:55:44 PM »
i know what.  how about move to the sinai then smuggle himself to gaza then into israel.... ;D

I was pretty sure that he promised Rabbi Metzger he would be law abiding if he got into Israel though. Am I remembering correctly?

Offline zionistfp

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2009, 05:26:05 PM »

Chaim is a Zionist, he wants to live in Jewish state, and not as dhimmi in Muslim Egypt.

Presumably any sane Jew would choose to live in modern Israel and not Egypt.  But that's not the choice Chaim has.

Look, if I believed that Hashem wanted me to live in Michigan and I was banned from the entire state of Michigan except for Detroit, then of course I would live in Detroit.