Author Topic: Americans Increasingly Disagree With Obama’s Policies, Polls Show  (Read 893 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.personalliberty.com/news/americans-increasingly-disagree-with-obamas-policies-polls-show-19422910/

A pair of new opinion polls has found President Obama’s policy ratings among Americans are slipping, though he remains personally popular.

The first survey, released by the CNN/Opinion Research Corporation on Oct. 20 suggests 51 percent of respondents disagree with Obama on main issues. This marks the first time a majority has expressed such opinion since he took office last January.

However, the poll also found that two-thirds of Americans have a positive opinion about his personal qualities.

"This president might be shaping up to be a little like Ronald Reagan, where people actually didn’t often agree with [his] ideas, but they loved the guy," said Paul Begala, a Democratic strategist and CNN contributor, quoted by the news provider.

Meanwhile, the poll prepared by Gallup suggest Obama’s job approval ratings averaged 53 percent in the third quarter, down from the average of over 60 percent during his first two quarters in office.

Gallup says the president’s ratings were the highest on Jan. 21, 2009—the day of his inauguration—when 69 percent of Americans expressed their approval of him.

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline LYKOS

• New JTFer
Re: Americans Increasingly Disagree With Obama’s Policies, Polls Show
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 07:59:35 PM »
 >:( I've never approved of Obama. It's time we threw him and his entire staff out of office and preferable out of America. Let them all go live in Iran or better yet Africa since he's so proud of his African heratage
http://www.personalliberty.com/news/americans-increasingly-disagree-with-obamas-policies-polls-show-19422910/

A pair of new opinion polls has found President Obama’s policy ratings among Americans are slipping, though he remains personally popular.

The first survey, released by the CNN/Opinion Research Corporation on Oct. 20 suggests 51 percent of respondents disagree with Obama on main issues. This marks the first time a majority has expressed such opinion since he took office last January.

However, the poll also found that two-thirds of Americans have a positive opinion about his personal qualities.

"This president might be shaping up to be a little like Ronald Reagan, where people actually didn’t often agree with [his] ideas, but they loved the guy," said Paul Begala, a Democratic strategist and CNN contributor, quoted by the news provider.

Meanwhile, the poll prepared by Gallup suggest Obama’s job approval ratings averaged 53 percent in the third quarter, down from the average of over 60 percent during his first two quarters in office.

Gallup says the president’s ratings were the highest on Jan. 21, 2009—the day of his inauguration—when 69 percent of Americans expressed their approval of him.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 08:10:54 PM »
Hi Lykos. I haven't seen you around before. I'm glad you don't like Obama!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 08:45:16 PM »
Hi Lykos. I haven't seen you around before. I'm glad you don't like Obama!

Lykos is obviously new and we should all welcome him here.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 03:27:10 PM »
Even Democrats are having doubts, especially about all this spending and changing health care!

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 03:08:52 PM »
Yes i hear the Obama supporters crying the blues about now  :'( and it is not like we didn't try and warn them....so now they can all enjoy the fruit of their labor....Rotting Fruit that is!
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 06:18:36 PM »
I hope more blacks will see that Obama is bearing the fruit of destruction for all people in America!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 01:33:56 AM »
 :clap: