Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday November 8, 2009  (Read 10698 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday November 8, 2009
« on: October 31, 2009, 05:41:31 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion on Jewish billionaire, Michael Milkin?

PS Did you hear about the recent shooting in Fort Hood, Texas in which 11 people died and 31 people were injured.

http://www.star-telegram.com/local/story/1739521.html
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 06:00:59 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday November 8, 2009
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 05:43:51 PM »
Shalom Chaim, how was your week.
Can you give us a Jewish prayer in Hebrew for all the Jews in Muslim countries to return to Israel.
G_D bless you, your family and all your loved ones.
Bryan.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 10:21:40 AM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 05:44:53 PM »
I was  surprised to hear you say last week that the Muslim G-d is the same as the G-d of Israel.  How can you  say that they don't worship the moon G-d?

I mean, what do you think that moon symbol is above any mosque today? They have crescent moons on top of their retarded mosques and their flags. The idiots even walk around a meteorite in the kabala.....A METEORITE ROCK for pete's sake!. What does that moon on top of their mosques mean to you?

thnx
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 11:39:40 PM by ape »

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 06:19:09 PM »
I believe that all people who deal hard drugs (heroin, meth, crack) deserve to be killed by firing squad if found guilty while the users need to be put in rehab. Do you agree?

What do you think about Governor Christie of New Jersey?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 05:21:53 PM by FreedomFighter08 »

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 06:32:01 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I know that suicide is a very serious sin, but how are people with severe mental disorders who commit suicide treated in the world to come?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 07:33:14 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

In regards to Trace's question last week, I think it is fair to point out that there is a difference between the hideous flaming fairies that call themselves "Quakers" today and the original movement founded by George Fox, which was actually quite conservative. Also, there are many right-wing, evangelical Quakers today, particularly in the western United States, indistinguishable from Pentecostals or Southern Baptists.

Anyway here is my question for you this week: what is the average Israeli opinion of the almighty negro like? Are there a lot of insane wiggers in the Holy Land who ape (no pun intended) schvartzes, or are average Israelis basically aware of what negroes (jungle or sand) are really like? Also, are typical Israelis aware of the absurd fascination that moronic, self-hating American jungle negroes have with camelraping negroes in the Middle East? How do you think average Israelis would feel about hordes of savanna negroes moving to sand negro nations? Would they support it, oppose it, or not be sure what to think of it? If a Kahanist Knesset candidate publicly advocated that huge numbers of blacks relocate to Saudi Arabia and Egypt, how would it be received?

G-d bless you,
Bonesfan
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 02:55:02 PM by Bonesfan »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2009, 07:43:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim

What do you think of the documentary, "Civilization and the Jews" narrated by Abba Eben?  I know that you aren't a big fan of his.  Are there any similar documentaries that have a real right wing view of the Civilization and the Jews?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 07:03:13 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2009, 07:48:08 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are thoughts on the Soviet Union? What did they do during the 1900s? Also did you think of the election that took place this week (before the new Ask JTF)? What is the difference of Jewish calender from the calender we use everyday? Also I have new videos now for those who want to watch some entertainment as I can't upload anymore JTF videos. "I have decided to disscontinue the JTF videos" Is this a good thing or bad thing?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 09:00:59 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2009, 08:52:00 PM »
Greetings Chaim. What's your opinion about historical fiction when it comes to making up stories about the Holocaust?

Some people like to write novels or short stories or even movie scripts with fictional characters in regards to that topic. Some stories are supposedly meant to be inspiring or make people think about what happened in the real world and others seem to be less positive, for example writing what would have happened if the Nazis had won instead. No matter what the intention though it seems to me that those making money from these writings are profiting off of innocent people's deaths.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 07:27:12 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 09:04:35 AM »
Hello Chaim,

are there any Kahanists in organisations like the Mossad and Shin Bet?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 05:55:31 AM by RobertX9 »

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 12:02:18 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1. What is your over all opinion of the gypsie people? do you find them to have similarities with us Jews, such as being historically persecuted, an eastern people that also got trapped in a diaspora, migrancy, etc...

2. I had a vision of you having your own radio talk show on arutz sheva.  There are people with shows on their that are Kahanists and share very similar views in line with the JTF positions, hosts such as Tamar Yonah and Tovia Singer, but none of them are as entertaining and insightful as you are.  Its a no brainer that if you had a popular radio show that grew a buzz on Israel radio, both in english and also in Ivrit, the JTF message and movement would spread much faster!
Have you ever considered this move? And if so how is your relationship with the people at arutz sheva? Would you be able to seek an opportunity with them?

Thanks and G-d bless!

« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 12:20:43 PM by Golani Zionist »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2009, 07:33:13 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well with you this week.  Here are questions / observations for the week:

(1) As a fellow Philo-Serber.  I will never forget this friendship and stand up for Serbian rights where ever I can.  I am aghast at the level of ignorance Jews have of the heroic Serb people.    Is there any primer or book that summarizes this relationship? Also, I think is important that we teach Jewish children, both in yeshivas in the US and all Jewish schools in Israel, about our friends the heroic Serbs, both the friendship to Jews and their own holocaust under the Ustashii - Yemach Shemam V'zichram.

(2) I recently say a map showing that vast swaths of sub-saharan Africa are becoming dominated by Islam.  It seems the locals are giving up shmearing do-do on their heads for shmearing the do-do of the Koran in their brains. Which do you think is a bigger threat to humanity:  the ticking Islamic time in Europe or the ticking Islamic time bomb in Africa, which despite its dearth in brainpower, controls much of the worlds natural resources, including vast uranium deposits? Which of these bombs do you think has the potential to  first go off? What can we do to stop the Islamic cancer in Africa?

(3) A few weeks ago I asked you about celebrating 2 days of yom tov in Eilat.  I appreciate your response, and it confirms to me your incredible breadth and depth of Torah law and Jewish history.   I have a followup: why is only 1 day of Yom Tov celebrated in Tel Aviv.  Based on my knowledge of Jewish history, this area was historically populated by the Plishtim, I believe. Was this area ever controlled by Jews in antiquity, or more specifically, during Bayit Sheni?

All the best my friend.

Nekema
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 01:16:32 PM by Nekama »

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2009, 10:56:20 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Why are Jews permitted to enter a reform "temple" in my opinion, they are worse then entering a mosque.

also of there is a affirmative action story yo have this week im sure we all in the forum would love to hear it.

one last thing here in the link " http://digg.com/tech_news/Did_Congress_really_give_the_FCC_power_to_protect_the_Net?OTC-ig

is talked about the net being  censored. How do you feel about this? , I fear many people on the internet are going to be silenced how do you feel about this , China and Iran are doing this now among other countries please , tell us what you feel will happen and what we can do to stop this from spreading

G-d bless.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 01:17:27 AM by 18chai »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 01:00:55 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

May you share with us a fond memory you have of Rabbi Kahane, ZT"L, HY"D?

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 11:00:40 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 01:59:55 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
few observations that lead to the same questions:
1) During an annual beatification of alcoholic bolshevik Rabin, Israeli History channel showed documentary about our and "best soldier", "savior of the nation" - "dear leader" Yizhak . In this soviet style propaganda he freely admits that he despises huge crowds who were cursing him and demonstrating against him. He said something like - "I despise them, who cares what they have to say? - I fought for this country and they did not." Even for Israeli media this was too much (or they did not get the meaning of his words) and they suggested that many people who vehemently oppose his plans fought for Israel too. Rabin immediately spouted an incoherent and senseless statement that he "loves and protects those people" I immediately suspected that he had in mind, even in 1995, our dear rabbi Kahane of blessed memory and his American-born followers whome, Rabin the Marxist and other establishment bolshevik Sabras despised and did not think of as real Israelis.
2) In an Israeli movie shot in 1980s (featuring Rabbi Kahane interviews) I saw a Goebbels-like portrait of American-born "terrorist" Jewish "settler" shooting unprovoked at "palestinian" arabs.
3) Finally - newest poster child of American "Kahanist"  for the liberal left is Yaakov Teitel, ex US Marin and who lived in Shomron, and who is accused of smuggling weapons from USA, murdering two Arabs and of placing a bomb at a "professor's home (a snake who called arabs kill only Jewish settlers!!!). This heroic Jewish pioneer is held without lawyer and I, personally, don't believe a word of fabricated evidence.

I believe that Israeli bolshevik, as much they say to the contrary, do not want an overwhelmingly right wing American Jews making Aliah to Israel as they do not really want mass immigration of free-thinking citizens from US who are not going to put up with their BS. Please comment on my assertion and on the case of Yaakov Teitel.

Secondly, Id feel that those on the left like Yossi Beilin, Rabin, Bibi, Barak and others do have a somewhat valid argument- we risked for Israel, we fought for Israel and despise American arm-chair right-wing Jews who never shed a drop of sweat or blood for Israel. What is your take on this seemingly fair statement?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 08:06:43 AM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 04:43:31 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Western-Europe is turning into America.
Europe used to be the land of its people, today Western-Europe is a multicultural society.
After WW2 multiculturalism was constantly promoted by the West. This explains why western-powers supported the creation of a communist and multicultural Yugoslavia, in 1945. The Serbs agreed to integrate into this communist and multicultural Yugoslavia.
The Serbs were forced to accept this concept and had no alternative.
In 1991 the Serbs were the only nation who tried to prevent the collapsing of this multicultural Yugoslavia, which was obviously designed by the US in 1945.   
The US wanted the Serbs to integrate into Yugoslavia in 1945; but in 1991 the same US promoted the disintegration of Yugoslavia? Do you Chaim agree that the US uses multiculturalism in order to provoke bloody wars? It seems that multiculturalism is some kind of trap.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 06:18:00 AM by Serbian_Radical_Party »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 09:14:11 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I think the main reason that the Dutch allowed the Jews to settle there in the 16th and early 17th century is because they realized that they would benefit from the trade, science and scholarship that the Jews brought with them. At the same time, William and Maurice understood that the Jews were being persecuted by the Spanish and their Inquisition and they wanted to offer shelter to these people. And they never pressured them to convert either. I think that would make them righteous people in the same way America's Founding Fathers were.

The fact that Holland today has become amoral doesn't have any connection to what it was 400 years ago. Remember, America used to be a great nation once also, in the days of George Washington. What has it become now? Also, why are some European Christian countries so historically anti-Semitic (such as Latvia, Estonia, Croatia and Romania) whereas others of the very same religions are either positive towards the Jews or at the very least not pro-actively anti-Semitic (like Serbia, Italy, or Denmark?)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 02:31:44 PM by Trace »

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 04:52:02 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

You often give good advice on relationships. Have you ever been in love?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2009, 10:44:29 PM »
                                                  בס"ד

Hello Chaim and thanks for your answers for my question last week.

What do you think about the Germans, the Russians, the British and the French (as a people, and what would your relations with them be if you were the PM)?

Offline Goylem

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2009, 04:14:41 AM »
I notice that nobody has mentioned the recent passing of Marek Edelman, the last leader of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, last month at age 90.  What is the Kahanist movement's opinion of him?  On the one hand, he fought against the Nazi barbarians when it was clear what the fate of the Jews was to be, but on the other hand he spent the rest of his life in Poland and criticised Israeli policy.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2009, 08:50:43 AM »
Hello Chaim,

I am curious as to what you feel the nature of the Jewish messiah will be. Will he be a divine being like Christians say Jesus is/was or simply an extremely righteous man who saves Israel? I ask this because you said last week that you will know the messiah has come when he fulfills the Biblical prophecy. If someone is the messiah will God defend him from the enemies of the Jewish people? It seems that if the days of the messiah are upon us, the forces of evil will work against the messiah to keep him from fulfilling prophecy. Particularly I worry about the left-wing Jews in Israel doing what they do to people like yourself or Rabbi Meir Kahane.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2009, 03:21:55 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Is America finished? The debt of America surpasses her GDP. If G-d forbid the Snatch Health Care choice Act and the Gorebull Warming bill gets passed, it will almost completely ravage America's economy and make her debt go into Weimar Republic levels. Even if we elected Republicans in 2010 and 2012 who oppose all of this, is it possible to recover from this completely?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 08:28:43 PM by Zionist Revolutionary »

Offline BinyaminUzi

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2009, 06:33:21 PM »
I heard in a video you said you were in your 50s, you look in your 30s!

What are your health secrets?

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2009, 10:26:49 PM »
Chaim,

Could you update us on your continuing effort to make aliyah?  I know you seem to go from hurdle to hurdle, but what is the current status of your attempt to move to Israel?

PS...our delivery went well and both mother and daughter are doing well!

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2009, 11:21:04 AM »
Shalom Chaim

The European Court of Human Rights recently has ruled against the use of crucifixes in classrooms in Italy.
It said the practice runs counter to the child's right to freedom of religion.
The case was brought up by a Finnish woman, Soile Lautsi,  who lives in Italy and is married to an Italian man.

The whole case was in the hands of 7 persons. One of these 7 judges is a female Turkish Muslim Nazi named Isil Karakas!
Can you imagine this, Chaim? A Turkish Muslim cockroach decides over an Italian Catholic issue!

Of course the ruling is absolutely outrageous! The crucifix is a very important symbol of an Italian tradition which must stay alive at any cost.
It also keeps the muzzies away from any form of infiltration into Italian schools.

Europe is becoming a cold house for Christians which is something very dangerous because it weekens the whole continent.

I think Italy should simply ignore the E.U. ruling.

What is your opinion about it?

Regards

davinci

PS:
I was able to google the Turkish female Nazi judge, Isil Karakas.
Just click on the link and you will see her.

I warn you Chaim, she is so ugly that you are gonna have nightmares!
So if you have a weak heart, don't click on it!

http://bianet.org/bianet/insan-haklari/104352-aihmde-turkiyeli-ilk-kadin-yargic-isil-karakas
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 01:41:15 PM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!