Author Topic: Sarah Palin and Todd Palin unlikely to divorce, biographer Joe McGinniss says  (Read 1779 times)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Sarah Palin and Todd Palin unlikely to divorce, biographer Joe McGinniss says

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/11/01/2009-11-01_sarah_palin_and_todd_palin_unlikely_to_divorce_biographer_joe_mcginniss_says.html#ixzz0Veeb92sF

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 10:46 AM

Sarah Palin's unwanted biographer, Joe McGinniss, doesn't buy rumors that she and her husband, Todd, may split -but if there is trouble in that marriage, he promises to find it.

The author of "Fatal Vision" and "The Selling of the President" was outbid recently when he offered to pay $59,999 to dine with the former GOP vice presidential candidate at a charity auction. But that hasn't deterred him. He recently spent three weeks in Palin's town in Wasilla, Alaska.

"I stopped by her house," says McGinniss, who brought along a copy of his 1980 book, "Going to Extremes," about his adventures in Alaska. "Her son Track answered the door, [just back from Iraq]. We had a pleasant chat. He said he'd give her the book."

McGinniss was struck by the size of the construction on the lot the Palins have bought next to their present home.

"They're building another house and an airplane hangar," he says. "It's like a summer White House in the making. Just based on the size of the compound, I'd say Sarah and Todd are staying together."

As for reports of infidelity, he says, "I'm not intending to write a salacious book about Sarah Palin's sex life. But if it's true, I'll find out."

McGinniss, whose book is due out in 2011, says he approached about 40 people in Wasilla for interviews; only one didn't want to talk.

"A lot of people don't like her as much now that she's quit," he says. "And now that she's not the governor, she doesn't have the power of retribution she had before."

He had more trouble getting Palin-hating publishers interested in his book. "A couple of editors said they found the notion of Sarah Palin distasteful," says McGinniss, who finally signed with Broadway Books. "My argument is that she's not going away."

Naturally, he'll pick up a copy of Palin's "Going Rogue," due out Nov. 17: "I'm looking forward to reading what her ghost writer wrote."

Speaking of Palin, her former running mate, John McCain, might like to know that his daughter, Meghan, is not getting it on with bisexual reality TV star Tila Tequila.

Tequila kind of started the rumor by winkingly describing Meghan as her "girlfriend." But she now affirms, "We're just friends. Besides, it's too hard to hang with me in the sex department. I need sex nine hours a day."

Meghan's family has been incredibly supportive of Tequila since Tequila's ex-boyfriend, NFL player Shawne Merriman, was arrested last month for allegedly choking her.

"[Meghan's mom, Cindy] was really upset by the bruises," she tells Steppin' Out's Chaunce Hayden. "The McCains said that if I need a place to go and get away from everything, I can go stay where John McCain stays in Arizona. ... The McCains are like the family that I never had."

Does she regret voting for Obama?

"No, only because of Sarah Palin," says Tequila. "I'm not too fond of that woman."

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
I wish everyone would leave Sarah Palin and her family alone.....

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

They won't though

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Quote from: American Hero link=topic=39464.msg 394135#msg 394135 date=1257115923
Quote from: ag337 link=topic=39464.msg 394134#msg 394134 date=1257115820

They won't though

And, that is the true hypocrisy of the media....
They will continue to badger the Palins, while, giving the Obama clan a "FREE PASS"....

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Quote from: American Hero link=topic=39464.msg 394135#msg 394135 date=1257115923
Quote from: ag337 link=topic=39464.msg 394134#msg 394134 date=1257115820

They won't though

And, that is the true hypocrisy of the media....
They will continue to badger the Palins, while, giving the Obama clan a "FREE PASS"....

They attack all the right wing people and worship the left wing scum

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Personally I really don't care if they get a divorce.  I would actually like it if she was married to someone with a little more class than some union redneck in the oil industry. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Personally I really don't care if they get a divorce.  I would actually like it if she was married to someone with a little more class than some union redneck in the oil industry. 

He does not work in the oil industry

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
:o
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Her political life is almost at deaths door.....A conservative like her getting a divorce  would really be the end of the road for any hopes of high office. Grassroots Conservatives won't go for it. Democrats always get a pass on stuff like that however Republicans are expected to take a higher road. In short Conservative Republicans must practice what they preach.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Her political life is almost at deaths door.....A conservative like her getting a divorce  would really be the end of the road for any hopes of high office. Grassroots Conservatives won't go for it. Democrats always get a pass on stuff like that however Republicans are expected to take a higher road. In short Conservative Republicans must practice what they preach.

cjd,

"Conservative Republicans must practice what they preach."

I agree with you 100%................

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
"I'll find out"
"I'll find out"
"I'll find out"

What a sick pervert.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Her political life is almost at deaths door.....A conservative like her getting a divorce would really be the end of the road for any hopes of high office. Grassroots Conservatives won't go for it. Democrats always get a pass on stuff like that however Republicans are expected to take a higher road. In short Conservative Republicans must practice what they preach.

Her political life is just beginning. In any case, she isn't getting divorced.

Offline JRB

• New JTFer
Divorced or not, Sarah Palin is unelectable.
The Republican party and everyone else should dump her now because she can never beat Obama in a general election.
The liberal media made her look like a fool and it will stick with her forever, she now has the curse of that piece of garbage John McCain.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
conservatives are human just like every one else...and while we try to live according to our belief system...as humans... people are weak... :throw:

but it is the ones who are so ready to look down their noses at the conservatives ready to point that accusing finger at the first thing they deem as a flaw... :coffee:
leave the Palins the hell alone and who really gives a rats ace  who is divorcing who... :(
and like we don't have much more to worry about...  :nuke:
like Iran getting nukes or the Arabs want to push the Jews in the sea... >:(
cmon lets look at what is really important...lets work as a team and see what we can accomplish!  8)

Annie

I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
conservatives are human just like every one else...and while we try to live according to our belief system...as humans... people are weak... :throw:

but it is the ones who are so ready to look down their noses at the conservatives ready to point that accusing finger at the first thing they deem as a flaw... :coffee:
leave the Palins the hell alone and who really gives a rats ace  who is divorcing who... :(
cmon lets look at what is really important...lets work as a team and see what we can accomplish!  8)

Annie

I liked Palin a great deal however she has made some very bad moves in the past year that make her look like a scatterbrain. Divorce for a sane reason is not an issue that would cause me to vote one way or another however most conservatives won't like it in her case whatever the reason. The opposition will paint her as a person with very little resolve in her political life as well as her personal one. I think the divorce story is just political mud slinging but if it came to pass she really should not even bother trying to run in 2012.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
This author guy has a lot of chutzpah knocking on the Palins door like that. They should have had him arrested, these leftist scum think they can get away with anything. That will all change soon, I hope they elect Sarah Palin President. Madame Palin may not have a lot of experience but does have a lot of heart and will do right by this country.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
This author guy has a lot of chutzpah knocking on the Palins door like that. They should have had him arrested, these leftist scum think they can get away with anything. That will all change soon, I hope they elect Sarah Palin President. Madame Palin may not have a lot of experience but does have a lot of heart and will do right by this country.

I would rather them elect Huckabee
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
Yes well there seems to be a lot of mud to sling now days...we have come so far past may the best person win...no one seems to want to play to fair but i must say that most liberals are some pretty big mudslingers...This is their main tactic because they know their bill of goods is far from right. And they are not good for the people!  . 

i am sure based out of the fears of their own flawed methods of ruling our country. If i have to choose i would much rather vote on a woman like Palin who was not afraid to show her dirty laundry and take on the federal Government as she did as Governor...

She has guts and only the majority number of the liberal idiots were stupid enough to believe all the sick personal exposure and bashing they took from the media. They exposed all of her family and her life with no respect at all. they looked at her and gossiped as if this Good God loveing woman and her family was the enemy!

This woman scared the crap out of the federal Government. They set out to discredit her...she did not look like an idiot she looked like the face of most Americans...people with families that aren't always perfect.

She worked with what tools she was given to be the best she could be with her life and to serve others.

I hate Gossip even if it had a trace of truth...i dont care. It is a shame when we vote according to the popular statistics dreamed up by the media and not of our morals and values that G-d give us to follow in Torah!

I would much rather vote my principals ...and if i follow the ways of G-d than my principals are his ways

Annie

I liked Palin a great deal however she has made some very bad moves in the past year that make her look like a scatterbrain. Divorce for a sane reason is not an issue that would cause me to vote one way or another however most conservatives won't like it in her case whatever the reason. The opposition will paint her as a person with very little resolve in her political life as well as her personal one. I think the divorce story is just political mud slinging but if it came to pass she really should not even bother trying to run in 2012.
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always