Author Topic: Interesting video protesters in Iran yell obama are you with mullahs or us  (Read 966 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Interesting video protesters in Iran yell obama are you with mullahs or us
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 08:24:18 AM »
Silly Iranian youths need to just accept getting killed by the mullahs and stop questioning the black god Obama.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 08:26:35 AM »
Silly Iranian youths need to just accept getting killed by the mullahs and stop questioning the black G-d Obama.
Yes you re correct obama messiah cannot be questioned :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 01:08:49 PM »
Obama is more likely to join the mullahcrasy. He has a way with bowing for muslims in dresses.

He couldn't care less about those peasants out on the street.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 04:56:32 PM »
Common, how could Obama be on the side of the protesters? This would mean he that he sided with the sinners against his holy leaders!

Another interesting thing on that blog ist this short article:

British muslim mom: I will turn my kids into suicide bombers

Shall I give in to the rule of tyrants? Do you think that is something I would do? No, I would not, because I fear Allah. Myself and my children would seek revenge and we would be bombs for the sake of this religion."

A muslim mother of 6 of was convicted of possessing documents, and sentenced for 2 years, for the purpose of terrorism has vowed to turn all of her children into suicide bombers. Good thing the British authorities set her free because she already served 1 year in jail on remand.

From Manchester Evening News

Divorcee Houria Chahed Chentouf kept information about how to kill and maim in the name of Islam on a computer memory stick tied to her burkha.

She admitted at Manchester Crown Court to hoarding terrorist manuals - but detectives believe she may have been working for a terror cell in the region.[...]

The M.E.N can also reveal that she was eventually arrested after a handwritten note was found at a Chentouf's address in Holland which suggested she planned to become a suicide bomber. It said: "Forgive me. Shall I give in to the rule of tyrants? Do you think that is something I would do? No, I would not, because I fear Allah. Myself and my children would seek revenge and we would be bombs for the sake of this religion."

Chentouf, 41, was convicted of possessing documents for terrorist purposes. She was sentenced to two years in jail - but immediately freed because she had spent more than a year on remand.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 05:04:54 PM »
I found this amazing.  They are actually chanting out to Obama, the President of the United States, just like he is their president too.   Believe your eyes people,  The United States elected a Marxist-Muslim as President!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 05:29:53 PM »
These protesters need to get with the program.  Every other Muslim in the world knows that Barack Hussein Osama is on the side of the mullahs, why don't they?

They know it very well. I think they want Obama to be forced into a position where he either says the truth and shows the West he is an anti-Occidental quranimal or he does as if he was on their side and thus enrages his friend Ahmadinejad.